Social Call (Talen)

There is no such thing

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Social Call (Talen)

Postby Louie Wein on January 17th, 2012, 1:38 am

To-do: Find out more about the twenty-fifth. Talen is hiding something. He must have found something.
Highlight: Writing was before Mihai's (name of victim) death.

No reaction from Talen with the query about the prophecy which was given to Veldrys or the mention of some of its lines. It points right to Talen not knowing anything at all even if he was deep in it. Well it was better. Should Talen realize it there was no telling what he might think or what he might do. Better to keep him ignorant to continue doing his things and "if you find out or remember anything relating to it then tell me. I am sure that together we can work out what is going on." Until such a time where Talen would really need any information or expressly ask for it to prove to Louie that he knew what was going on, the writer will keep them to himself.

The only reaction that he was able to get from Talen was the shift in the aura when the man started talking about his time at the road with Veldrys. It was almost like the stable glow dimmed for the moments where Talen was trying to withdraw from the conversation, when he wanted to hide some of the facts from Louie. Since Louie knew his companion's position he asked if "there is anything else you might want to say? Anything at all? Maybe you saw something which caught your eye for a moment. Or something that has been nagging at your mind" like he suspected from Talen's answer that he did not find anything. "It is quite uneventful for something you want to go telling other people. Busy people like that symenestra in the Chapel." eating only to replenish his own djed. How long it would take to be absorbed into him he would not know but the sooner the better.

Louie's puzzled look betrayed him if Talen was paying attention because Louie did not know what Talen was alluding. "I was asking if it fits a child because of the description I was given about the laugh. This Mihai? I know that he is another event entirely" but now that Talen brought it up, what if it was more connected than "the only reason I brought him up is because we are talking about children and I thought it was a good time to bring it up." Was he wrong to do so and ended up in confusing Talen? It was a method that he employed various times in finding out events of the world from newcomers to Denval. The heavy atmosphere of the contents of the discussions must be too different. For Talen, "I might have to try something new..." Louie mumbled to himself thinking.
Louie Wein
I don't cry wolf

Words: 69995
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 9:11 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous