Taking requests for...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Taking requests for...

Postby Armondir Draseer on November 5th, 2011, 6:13 am

Shkara wrote:
I love the layout and everything. But my name is spelled wrong :p its not Shakra. Its Shkara, lol and yes i do know its weird.

But it does look great!!! Great Job!

Aw crap, I'll fix that asap. Sorry about that.

Darik wrote:Soooo shiny! :D I would like a sig kind of like the one that says “Galatic Imperial army, the symbol, then some other text.”

Now I have some suggestions, but I have nooo artistic ability/foresight whatsoever so feel free to pick and choose.
-In the middle there could be a bloody dagger, a decrepit cloak, or even a bag of money.
- On the on the left side maybe say: Lowly Hoodlum, but have it crossed out and under it says: all mighty thief.
- On the right side maybe have it say Darik, then under it, it says: Supreme overlord of Sunberth.
- For the color scheme maybe red and black, or blue and gold?
There are my ideas, but you know art muuuuch better than me.

Sure thing, since I already have the layout for the GIA sig I will use that as a base and then build it from there. I will probably give you a few options since you gave me a few and then you can choose which one.

Coren wrote:Well I would like to get a signature for coren. If you had the time.

He is a paranoid mage from avanthal, so something with a heavily cloaked figure (only eyes visible like he usually walks around... the wierdo) with a snowy background could be a nice idea. And as for the color of the eyes, vantha eyes change color but a bright color would be preferred :) just as long it isn't white ;)

Feel free to pick me in the rump with a PM with more questions if you really don't have a clue what to do.

Yeah no problem, I actually already have an idea in my mind, lets see if I can put it into action.
If you would like a signature or any other piece of art created for your character visit click here and leave a request with a description of what you want. I will do my best to create something for you.
Armondir Draseer
Armorer

Words: 16016
Joined roleplay: November 3rd, 2011, 4:46 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Taking requests for...

Postby Armondir Draseer on November 5th, 2011, 8:47 am

Here you go Shkara. Sorry about that.

Shkara :
Code: Select all
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/sirkad/Shakrasig1-1.jpg[/IMG]
If you would like a signature or any other piece of art created for your character visit click here and leave a request with a description of what you want. I will do my best to create something for you.
Armondir Draseer
Armorer

Character sheet

Taking requests for...

Postby Ronan on November 5th, 2011, 10:46 am

Thank you so much! It's fantastic and I love both alternatives. Mucho appreciated fella, you're a talented guy!
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Taking requests for...

Postby Armondir Draseer on November 5th, 2011, 10:55 am

Ronan Windsong wrote:Thank you so much! It's fantastic and I love both alternatives. Mucho appreciated fella, you're a talented guy!

No problem, anytime.
Armondir Draseer
Armorer

Character sheet

Taking requests for...

Postby Ronan on November 5th, 2011, 11:04 am

Armondir Draseer wrote:
Ronan Windsong wrote:Thank you so much! It's fantastic and I love both alternatives. Mucho appreciated fella, you're a talented guy!

No problem, anytime.

It works out great, because my guy is training for the Watch. When he joins the Watch, I can change to the signature with the armoured guy on! :D Thanks again, let me know if you ever need any help with something!
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Taking requests for...

Postby Armondir Draseer on November 5th, 2011, 11:15 am

Ronan Windsong wrote:It works out great, because my guy is training for the Watch. When he joins the Watch, I can change to the signature with the armoured guy on! :D Thanks again, let me know if you ever need any help with something!

Awesome! I'm sure I will take you up on that offer at some point in the future. ;)
Armondir Draseer
Armorer

Character sheet

Taking requests for...

Postby Armondir Draseer on November 5th, 2011, 1:26 pm

Alright here is the next batch.

I decided to create a new layout from scratch so if you don't like it I can go back to the one you requested or I can try to create a new one...Let me know what you think.
Darik :
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/sirkad/DarikSig1-1.png[/IMG]

So Coren, what I had in mind didn't exactly look write when translated into photoshop so here is another idea I came up with. I wanted to use your main magic skill (Projection) in the sig but I just couldn't make it look right, it always just ended up looking like an object sitting there... So I went with glyphing instead, I know it's your lowest magic skill but I hope you wont mind. Tell me what you think. If I completely missed the mark let me know what you envision.
Coren :
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/sirkad/Corensig1.jpg[/IMG]
Armondir Draseer
Armorer

Character sheet

Taking requests for...

Postby Armondir Draseer on November 5th, 2011, 2:03 pm

Darik wrote:OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!*hugs Armon* this is... amazing. :D

Awesome, glad you like it! I liked to too haha.
Armondir Draseer
Armorer

Character sheet

Taking requests for...

Postby Shkara on November 5th, 2011, 2:05 pm

Thanks so much for the siggy :) you did an awesome job :)

Shkara
Player

Words: 20407
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2011, 9:45 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext