Taking requests for...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Taking requests for...

Postby Almech on November 18th, 2011, 9:16 am

i'd also like a signature if you're willing :)
When i'm thinking
"When i'm talking"
Almech
Just a Dog

Words: 92325
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2011, 2:56 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Taking requests for...

Postby Tulyn on November 24th, 2011, 8:02 pm

I would like a new set of signature and posting image for the top of the post.

Preferably something soldiery related, some Deep purple, black/greys colour wise.

as for imagery I was thinking a bastard sword with his name, and a crest of some sort, but I'm not entirely sure on the animal/creature for it as of yet.
Tulyn
Hired Sword

Words: 1534
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2011, 7:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Taking requests for...

Postby Xavier Akafur on December 1st, 2011, 10:20 pm

Custom signatures for free, can't beat that. You can pretty much use my current signature and do something flashy with it. Doesn't have to be terribly complex, something magic-looking would be fine. Preferably in orange, yellow or red.
Strength is merely a tool which, without wisdom, is hazardous to the user.
Xavier Akafur
The adventurer!

Words: 4391
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:15 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Previous