The Hand-Me-Down [Nuit Body-Transfer]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

The Hand-Me-Down [Nuit Body-Transfer]

Postby Cosette Merryweather on February 28th, 2010, 6:53 pm

Timestamp: 95th Day, winter of 509 A.V.

The body was still in perfect condition, the diagnosis, myocardial infarction - heart-attack. Plain and simple. The corpse was perfect for her purposes, unharmed, still fresh and practically unharmed. It had only been a few hours ago when this body drew breath and Cosette thought it was rather depressing that someone so young, not even in the prime of her youth would perish with little warning.

The girl, or the body belonged to a girl of sixteen years who went by the name of Alice. Alice was the daughter of a fisherman and worked as an apprentice seamstress at a guild that was contracted by the Syliran Knights to...

Placeholder

Secret :
Note: Mr.Liminal, if you're reading this please don't be offended. I asked Jen for permission if I could post here, I kind of need a body bad and you're the man who apparently has them all.
The answer is more Body Building. -X.
Cosette Merryweather
Unyielding Optimism

Words: 69794
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2009, 10:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet