Does this 'body' make my butt look big? [Body Hunting]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Does this 'body' make my butt look big? [Body Hunting]

Postby Cosette Merryweather on February 28th, 2010, 7:14 pm

Timestamp: 95th Day, winter of 509 A.V.

Whoever thought that Cosette, despite being the innocent and straight-laced girl that she was would one day be forced to take her sweet time looking at another girl's butt. Not that she had any hidden subconscious tendencies to swing that way, there were none at all, not a sliver of lesbian inclinations took residence in her heart of hearts. Cosette's interests were genuinely and exclusively pinned to the opposite sex though she rarely had to defend herself from the advances of boys, not now with her weird lifestyle... if the undead had lifestyles at all.

So what was a girl to do?

She needed a new body and while there was a vast selection in front of her she didn't just want any corpse. Not all women were created equal, the gods, or maybe it was just Lhex, had seen it fit to give every girl different gifts - or was endowments a better word for it. In her original body Cosette had her charming child-like features, this one she inhabited was pretty though with less pronounced curves.

The bodies here in front of her, or at least most of them had curves aplenty, but then she didn't want to look like a buxom hussy. Cosette stared intently at the lines of asses and literally took notes as she sized the girls up with a quick jot of the pen. She would come to a choice through process of elimination, she had to pick the best, a girl in the prime of her youth with little damage, a... placeholder~! Waiting for permission from Liminal to continue.

Secret :
Props to Kamalia and Goss, who's input for the thread title saved me from thinking of an even more embarrassing one myself.
The answer is more Body Building. -X.
Cosette Merryweather
Unyielding Optimism

Words: 69794
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2009, 10:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet