[Registrar's Office] A New Face, a New Start (Need Mod)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Re: [Registrar's Office] A New Face, a New Start (Need Mod)

Postby Itasu on March 15th, 2010, 8:15 pm

"No, I don't think so. What I do think is that someone so willing to fly into a rage at a conversation regarding the dangers and risks of his chosen profession should not be trusted with the duty of instruction. I'm sorry, my friend, but I have to tell you that the University will not be requiring your services. May you find health and peace in your travels." Itasu stared at the Professor as he spoke. The younger man knew that he'd been horrible with his own words, and that he probably wouldn't get the job, but that didn't do anything to lower the anger in his fierce stare. He had no job, and his funds were beginning to dwindle. This other man was getting on Itasu's nerves, but luckily for everyone, the younger wizard had a plan. He'd have to think it through further this time, but he'd get what he wanted. Itasu always made sure he got what he wanted.

"Alright, goodbye then," Itasu spoke. Swiftly and in a single movement he turned, striding out of the library, his brain already processing another plan. He intended to try again, not in this body of course. And it would take awhile too. Itasu reasoned that it'd be suspicious for two wizards looking for a job to apply with a very short time in between.
Itasu
Player

Words: 9636
Joined roleplay: February 18th, 2010, 9:40 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous