Forgetting the Past [OPEN]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Forgetting the Past [OPEN]

Postby Caleb Halle on November 14th, 2011, 6:11 am

Caleb would tilt his head to the left a bit, his face returning to it's emotionless glaze. The thought of revealing himself as a mage was horrifying. Although, a plus, his fatigue seemed to be lessening. As he listened to the man speak, all he could think of was how scared Landon must be of the Shinya, as well. Rightly so, but this meant only that there was very little chance the Shinya would be set on Caleb for this little encounter.

Very carefully, Caleb reached out his mind to examine Landon's aura. This time, he paid little attention to the man's emotions, but scanned him physically. He wanted to make sure that there were no weapons, or other concealed things that could be of danger. If Caleb found anything out of the ordinary, his body would probably become quite tense, and he would glance at the general area of the item, mumbling his agreement to Landon, before hastily making an excuse to leave.

If not, he would calmly reply, "Perhaps, Mister Landon, we could find... Mutually beneficial allies in one another. You seem to be skilled in certain areas, while I... I have my own expertise. I believe we could help each other out quite well." Caleb would tilt his head upright again, and motion for them to continue walking down the street. "No need to call attention to us, standing in the middle of nowhere.. Now then, Mister Landon, I believe that we could be most useful to each other. Most useful, indeed." Not wanting to show that he was still half-reading the man, Caleb said quietly, "Mister Landon, have you ever been interested in learning the subtle art of Auristics?"
Speaking Common

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
~ Dalai Lama
Caleb Halle
Player

Words: 6969
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2011, 3:31 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous