Ferry to Syrilas to Alvalas

I need myself a crew to get to a city with more routes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Aedan Diac on November 19th, 2011, 9:55 pm

Aedan, woke from his rough, flat and hard bed, like every other day. With no meal but snot flavored medicine. The medicine sadly did as good for him as snot, but those doctors sure are good with there words.His sheets were chastened off and hearkened to his clothes. He bent down to the side of him and luckily not a coin of his was stolen. He found his clothes to the side of him and so he put them hand in hand. Now, equipping his nightshirt, he soon put on his robe, his boots, his pants belts and gloves. He wore his everyday leather and lace. He was ready for the day, as ready as one can be when they plan to leave the city they've been in for only a short year. He left the inn and went on his merry way through the building's doors.

He strode on to the streets, and went a few leagues of cobblestone road until he found his possibly final destination. The grounds in which his feet stepped now were the planks of wood which were the parts of the dock. He went up to the Ferry man and asked for a ride. "Well . . You don't have the gold or the appeal." responded the Ferry man. "Uhh. . . wait, does this mean your sexually interested in men half your age?" "Uhh . . . Yes. . . " "I think I should just kick your ass and put a barrier in your neck, doing that should make you listen. . ." "Kid, I live in Sunberth, this sort of stuff happens all the time, I'll take you. . ." Hip hip hooray. A free ride was given hand in hand to Aedan. Violence is always key.
Last edited by Aedan Diac on November 19th, 2011, 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aedan Diac
The Harbringer

Words: 1770
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2011, 3:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

I'm looking for a crew.

Postby Aedan Diac on November 19th, 2011, 9:56 pm

OOCI'm gonna delay this, all to see if anyone wants a roleplay to do. I'm probably gonna be shipwrecked later by a story teller so come on aboard if you need to be picked up at these three cities.

Sunberth

Alvaras

Syrlias
Aedan Diac
The Harbringer

Character sheet

Postby Aedan Diac on November 19th, 2011, 10:55 pm

"So when is a good time sir, kill me when you need a ride?" said Mishin, the Ferry man. "When I want to. But sadly, so for now, weep in the sea salt." "Ay'e ay'e." Aedan liked the power, but held himself to a restraint. He decided to head out and check out the town. He went onto the amazing streets, which went on for leagues, and soon decided to simply look for some sort of, hobby. He was afterall, a very lonely person, with no family or friends.

'Maybe I could find a friend.' he thought. And it was a very sweet though, but his mind was as crooked as the average Isur women's teeth. With not much hope to accomplish his desire, he set off.
Aedan Diac
The Harbringer

Character sheet