Wontcha Be My Neighbor?[Jaeden/Hex]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Re: Wontcha Be My Neighbor?[Jaeden/Hex]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on April 1st, 2010, 12:27 am

Jaeden let a slow smile spread across his lips as he slipped his arms around Hex’s waist. His hands no longer guided her arms, but rather let her find her mark. ”Don’t worry about missing.” Jaeden said in an encouraging tone. “Even I still miss, and when I first started to use the bow, it took me ten shots before I even mildly hitting the target.”

“I’ve found,” Jaeden said as he then raised his hands and began rubbing Hex’s shoulders, “that thinking about hitting the target, generally throws off my aim. I just aim, let the arrow fly, and then worry about getting the next one into the quiver. Thinking to much into anything can be more of a hindrance sometimes.”

“I’ve also found that it helps,” Jaeden said as he laid small kisses along the side of Hex’s neck, still rubbing her shoulders as well, "if you’re as relaxed as possible while making the shot.”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Re: Wontcha Be My Neighbor?[Jaeden/Hex]

Postby Hex on April 1st, 2010, 3:48 pm

Gradually as Jaeden shifted her attention to relaxing her tensed shoulders and tense mind. His hands sent waves of ecstasy coursing through her, and she had to lower the bow in response to his touch, afraid of shooting herself in the foot. Refocusing on the practice at hand, she took a deep breath and raised the bow and arrow up to eye level, generally aiming for the target. Heeding his words, she let go of trying to hit a bulls eye and instead concentrated on getting it in the general direction. In one fluid motion Hex pulled the arrow back on the string and let it go shortly after. It soared effortlessly through the air and struck the target with a loud 'thwack' that echoed in their ears. Close to but not on the middle was where it landed, shaking the target on its legs momentarily. Hex was feeling more confident about her skill, novice in nature but nonetheless improving.

Bells passed by as they took turns on the bow, Jaeden showing her techniques to advance her form and Hex trying her best to replicate them. Each time the arrows ran out Jaeden would halt the practice and retrieve the arrows, making sure to give Hex a good view of his backside as he bent over to pull them out of the ground and target. The target parchment was perforated repeatedly with holes and it took some time to press the flaps of broken parchment back together, reinforcing it with a thin line of wet clay dug up and mixed with a bit of water. They eventually took a break and sat down in the grass sipping from their water skins, it was in the midst of a pleasant silence that Hex spoke up, "Jaeden, how is it we met in such a vast place? And where were you headed before.. you know" she blushed visibly and averted her eyes onto a piece of grass she was breaking apart with her nails.
Hex
Ghost Chasing Healer

Words: 169721
Joined roleplay: December 4th, 2009, 4:57 am
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on April 1st, 2010, 9:43 pm

Jaeden smiled lightly as his arms draped over bent knees in his seated position. “I was just wandering, looking up at the clouds as I often do. I eventually looked around, realizing I was no longer in the southern forests of Syliras.” Jaeden informed before giving a subtle shrug of his shoulders. “It happens with me sometimes. I generally have no real destination in mind when I get like that.”

“As to what brought us together in a vast place like this?” Jaeden said as he slowly looked over towards Hex, his head tilting slightly. “I suppose you could call it fate, or luck. I know I feel fortunate for the chance encounter of a beautiful woman in such open fields of gold. In the end, when these things happen, I don’t really question why, I just accept it.”

Jaeden then slowly turned his body before laying his head back until it came to rest gently along Hex’s legs. “And what about you?” Jaeden asked. “What do you think brought about this encounter that has been both fruitful and enjoyable in every aspect? Well, aside from getting my right ass cheek pinched by a large beast?”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Postby Hex on April 2nd, 2010, 10:34 am

As the sun careered above them and the wind blew over their faces Hex leaned back supporting herself on one wrist to use the other hand to stroke Jaeden's hair and face. "I've seen a lot of different things, and some interesting reasons as to why things happen. Sometimes ghosts lead me places, sometimes its a good thing." she looked down into his eyes and smirked, obviously referring to him. But then she wasn't very concerned with talking and slipped her legs out from under his head to stand on all fours over his body. She took a moment to look into his face, memorizing the curves and lines of his facial structure as some day she wouldn't see it anymore. A hand ran through his hair and she lowered her face to kiss his cheek and then chin, smoothing her lips over the surface of his skin and taking in his natural scent.

She lightly nibbled up his neck to his ear which she pulled it into her mouth with her teeth and flicked her tongue along the cartilage. Settling over him with legs on either side she massaged his neck and chest, occasionally dragging her nails across his skin. She sat up then and wiggled down his body to rest her backside on his thighs as she played her fingertips along his lower torso and hips. Several yanks and pulls later she undid the fastenings on his breeches and inched them down his legs to his ankles, after which she kissed and bit his thighs teasingly. Enticing him into a state of ecstacy, she silently and quickly had fastened his breeches around his ankles, making them difficult to pull up without fumbling with the fabric ties. When he was teased to the point of aching, she suddenly rose from her crouch over him, smirking into his confused face. "Meet me at the tent if you can" were her last words before she sped off through the grasses, laughing as she scooped up the target and the bow and quiver, and headed back to their camp.
Hex
Ghost Chasing Healer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on April 3rd, 2010, 1:42 am

Jaeden’s breathing had elevated as his eyes closed. He leaned back, his hand sliding through Hex’s hair as she continued to work her way downward. A slow smile crossed his face as visions of naughty danced around in his mind. Then, when he felt nothing going on, he slowly opened his eyes to see Hex standing over him. “Wha?” Jaeden said as his eyes widened and his mouth went agape for a moment.

Then, as Hex spoke those teasing words and broke off into a sprint towards the tent, a smile crossed Jaeden’s lips once again. “Well, you saucy little minx,” Jaeden said as he slowly stood up and got set to rush after her.

One step forward found Jaeden suddenly falling forward. An incomprehensible word escaped his lips, sounding more like a surprised cluck of a chicken than a word in the long run, before he fell face first along the ground. “Gah!” Jaeden said as he looked down at his ankles to notice his pants fastened securely around them. “Oh, she’s gonna pay for that one.”

Jaeden quickly kicked his pants off his legs rather than pulling them back up, considering them pointless at that point. Snagging them up with his hand, Jaeden once again rose to his feet and began marching back to the tent towards the tent, stark naked. His strides were long and solid, the gaze on his face showing a glint of purpose and determination. ImageHe paused, however, when he noticed movement out of the corner of his eyes. Leaning back slightly, he found a Prairie Dog poking it’s head out of a hole in the ground. It looked back at him, an odd look in it’s eyes as it’s head tilted back and forth for a moment. “Well what are you looking at?” Jaeden said, leaning forward slightly. “Don’t you have some underground colony to build or something?”

Jaeden then just shook his head slightly as he began making his way towards the tent again. Tossing his pants to the ground near the tent’s entrance, he hunched forward towards the tent. Jaeden’s hand slid between the tent’s flaps, pushing one of them aside before poking his head in. Seeing Hex within, the smile returned to his face as he stepped inside, lowering to his hands and knees as he moved towards Hex in an almost stalking like movement. His face moved in towards hers, his lips brushing lightly along hers as their breaths intermingled just for a slight moment. He slowly drew back, enticing her to follow before the tips of his fingers fell to the bare skin of her hips, his thumbs running lightly over the smooth surface of her stomach. Slowly, he began lifting the shirt she wore, as she raised her arms when it became level with her shoulders. As the neck of the shirt itself began to slide lightly over her face, Jaeden stopped, lightly grabbing her raised arms through the shirt, pulling her up against his body. The shirt covered only her eyes, leaving the rest of her face exposed as a several strands of her hair began to slip out and dangle down to her shoulders.

He again began brushing his lips along hers, drawing back slightly each time she moved in closer as his grasp remained along her wrists, not allowing her to fully remove the shirt herself. This lasted for what seemed like a long moment before Jaeden finally smiled, kissing Hex fully as his hands slid down to the mid of her back.

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Postby Hex on April 3rd, 2010, 2:51 am

Jaeden reminded her of a tiger about to pounce its prey when he burst through the tent flaps wearing nothing. A cheeky smile pressed across Hex's lips, who was unable to contain her laughter and was irresistibly turned on by the hunger in his eyes. She leaned back on her hands as he approached, spreading her legs to allow him to nudge his way between them as he bent his head to kiss her lips. She stuck out her tongue to taste his breath but he teased her incessantly, pulling away from her touch and pushing on her with his hands to keep her at bay. Several times she attempted to roll from her backside onto her knees but he made sure to contain her in her seated position. A suggestive tug on the bottom of the shirt she wore made her instinctively raise her arms above her head, aching for him to lay his hands on her bare body. Chest exposed and arms caught in his grip, Hex wiggled against him, blinded by the shirt and vulnerable with her hands restrained. A jolt of electricity coursed through her when he pulled her against him, she could feel the sun still on his skin as it seared her chest to the touch. The hands that traveled down her spine made her arch her back in a tickled ecstasy, making her whimper and shiver under the incredible intensity of his light fingertips.

Smiling as he continued to tease her with his mouth, she willingly played his game, craning her neck to catch his lips between her teeth. He was quick, pulling away just in time before she could get a good taste. She could of used her senses to align the events and catch him off guard but she was playful and thought it unfair, she would allow him to feel in control - she liked it that way. Excited by the feelings that fluttered in her stomach like butterflies, Hex groaned into his mouth when he finally slipped his lips over hers, he had toyed with her endlessly and still surprised her with his impulsive actions. The kiss was hot and wet, their tongues dancing around each other like two wild predators attempting to mate - dangerous and erotic. Jaeden only needed one hand to keep her completely immobilized, her wrists were small and both easily fit inside his grip, reminding her of his frightening size compared to her. This thought drove her wild, making her wiggle onto her knees and try to climb into his lap. She was aching thirsty for him, and he was as refreshing as a cool stream on a hot Cyphrus day.
Hex
Ghost Chasing Healer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on April 3rd, 2010, 4:15 am

Jaeden’s hand continued to slide along Hex’s back as he kissed her deeply. Eventually, it slid around until his palm was flat along her stomach and sliding upward along her the center of her chest. His hand slide lightly along her collar bone before finally sliding down and grabbing her breast fully. His lips then followed suit as Jaeden’s head slowly moved downward, his hands finally releasing Hex’s wrists and pulling the shirt now fully from her face. He tossed it to the side of the tent before his hand once again ran up the mid of her back before grabbing a handful of hair tightly and pulling it slightly back, tilting her head.

His lips then made their way back up, the tip of his tongue sliding lightly along the center of her neck before ending at the tip of her chin. Both of his hands now slid down her sides until the tips of his fingers began gingerly fiddling with the straps to Hex’s skirt, loosening them until there was enough space that both of his hands slid under the thin layer and began caressing her rear, sliding it down a little here and there. Time passed slowly in the tent, and before long both of their bodies were shimmering in a layer of sweat, despite the cool night air beginning to creep in through the sliver sized opening of the tent.

Jaeden slowly leaned forward, his mouth still fully embracing Hex’s own. His arm slipped around the mid of her back, supporting her weight as she leaned back and laid along the bedroll. His free hand slid down her side before fingers lightly hooked her loosened skirt, sliding it down her legs. He straitened himself along his knees, raising her legs upwards as he pulled the skirt up their length until they were finally free as well, tossing them to the side of the tent with the shirt.

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Postby Hex on April 4th, 2010, 3:22 am

The air in the tent grew thick like the mist over a steaming hot spring with a mixture of hot breath and pheromones from their tumultuous movements. The scent of their skin oils combined to make a musky sharp smell of citrus and dried earth dabbed with sweat and bodily fluids. Every touch of Jaeden's hands on her skin sent a heat wave of euphoric sensation through her every limb, coursing from the top of her head in between her eyes down to the tips of her toes and ending at the pit of her pelvis. Her knees shook from his touches, voluntarily opening to him in response as she moaned and writhed against his exploring, commanding hands. She intended to drive anticipation hard to the last second; she took one of his hands into both of her own and cheekily pulled his index finger towards her mouth. With her tongue she drew a line of saliva up from the base of his finger to the tip and twirled it in circles at the top before trailing down again towards his palm. She parted her slicked lips and passed his finger between them several times before plunging the entire finger into her warm mouth in one go. She bobbed her head rhythmically on his hand as saliva beaded down the back of his hand, teasing him to the point of utter insanity. She was determined to motivate him into a competitive state.

In a playful struggle for power, Hex and Jaeden pulled and pushed and bit as they attempted to climb on top of the other and cease control. The roaring Jaeden finally established his ruling over Hex when he settled her down onto her back, her arms pinned above her head with his hand. "Wait", she stopped suddenly then and pulled away from his mouth, "get the rope". Jaeden didn't have to see her face to know she was smirking in the dark, and her unbound legs gripped and rubbed against his sides as she egged him on to tie her up.
Hex
Ghost Chasing Healer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on April 4th, 2010, 3:57 am

Jaeden’s eyes narrowed and a single brow lifted slightly, giving Hex a coy look at her request. He then slowly back towards the entrance of the tent, slipping outside as he moved over towards his backpack. He opened up the top, impatiently rummaging through it quickly as he looked for his rope. Finally, midway through he found his objective, pulling out a moderate length as he stood back up. Then, out of the corner of his eye, Jaeden caught a slight amount of movement. His head turned sharply as a frown soon knotted up over his brow. There, standing in the clearing of the camp, stood eight Prairie Dogs. All of them stared oddly at Jaeden for a long moment before their heads simultaneously tilted sideways in their gaze. Jaeden’s own gaze fell down for a second before his eyes widened and he looked back to the Prairie Dogs. “Stop that,” Jaeden almost hushed at them, garnering no response in return.

Jaeden’s head then slightly turned towards the tent, his gaze still locked on the Prairie Dogs who stared. “Hex?” Jaeden called out, only to hear her seductive giggles respond from the tent. Jaeden then just released a sigh, figuring he was thinking too much into it.

Gripping the rope between his teeth, Jaeden the pulled a left turn, marching back towards the tent. He opened the flap, giving Hex that same hungry look he had in his eyes the first time he entered. The rope dangled from his teeth as he got into that low crawl, once again inching towards Hex as the lower strands of the rope first began brushing along her feet, then subtly along her legs. He grasped the rope in his left hand before his head dropped and a soft kiss was laid along the base of her stomach. His tongue stuck out, circling her navel for a moment before slowly sliding up her stomach, making her way towards her lips in a scenic tour of her upper body.

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Postby Hex on April 4th, 2010, 5:35 am

The flap opened to spill moonlight over the tent floor as Jaeden stepped inside. A sharp breeze cut through the smoke like air and grazed Hex's bare legs when she sat in wait for her master. Shivering against the chill of the outside air, her skin puckered in response, sending goosebumps along her arms and chest. Excitement churned in her gut like a knife that twisted her insides as she watched Jaeden stalk towards her with the rope in hand. When it passed over the skin of her legs she felt the stray bits of grass that scratched a path up towards her hips. Her hand reached out and cupped his face to draw him in, slipping her tongue into her mouth and slanting her mouth over his repeatedly. His lips were sucked into her mouth where she tugged and nibbled on their sensitive flesh, hoping to make them swell.

Initially, the rope was set aside as they rolled about in the tent, covering each other with layers of kisses that stained their body parts with human nectar. But Hex displayed more acts of rebelliousness; teasing his lower body with her hands while holding a lip painfully between her teeth and lips. She was no doubt testing his threshold of patience - like poking a dangerous dragon to the point of annoyance. A loud 'OW' bellowed from Jaeden's lips and he yanked away suddenly from her mouth to gingerly pat at his swelling lip with his finger. Hex sat up erect, barely breathing as she watched for his next move. In reaction, Jaeden grabbed the rope once more and tossed it around her body. He pulled hard with one quick flick of the wrist and Hex was in his lap, face jammed against his chest and arms forced together as the rope was looped numerous times around both wrists and then secured with a large knot between her hands. Her restraints were tight enough to tame her but loose enough so as not to cut off circulation. A yelp jumped from her throat as she was flipped onto her front, chest shoved onto the bedroll and knees bent under her with her rear in the air.
Hex
Ghost Chasing Healer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Artist (1) Donor (1)

PreviousNext