Krivak

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Krivak

Postby Krivak on December 7th, 2011, 8:27 pm

Krivak

Basic Information

Race: Kelvic, Yak
Birthday & Age : 6, Unknown Birthday

Physical Description
Human Form: Krivak is a massive, muscular man. If a person can get over the shock of his towering stature, they will first notice the four large scars adorning his face. These are scars from his days as a slave. He has a tuft of dark, coarse hair at the back of his head, the rest he keeps clean shaven. He rarely smiles, but when he does you will see two rows of large, unusually clean teeth. Being a Kelvic, he rarely wears clothes, but will often wear just a pair of loose breeches.

Animal Form: Krivak is a large, dark furred yak. He has large, upturned horns, a thick coat, and massive bestial muscles. He's the epitome of the alpha bull of any herd.

Character Concept
Krivak is usually very mild mannered. He doesn't speak much, and when he does, it's never on any complicated topics. He takes quiet solace and finds peace in hard, manual labor. He rarely makes friends, but when he does, they become part of his 'herd'. And as an Alpha Bull, he protects his herd with an unexpected ferocity. Strangely enough, Krivak finds things like theater shows, comedians, and magic tricks (not Magic) fascinating with a child like excitement and wonder. He also has a very unusual love of sweets of any kind.

Character History
Krivak doesn't remember where he was born, but his early years were what brought him from calf to bull. He lived most of his life as a slave in Ravok. He was kept in animal form by a strange metal contraption that was locked around his muzzle and snout. While there, he was in charge of hauling around carts, breaking rocks, and most importantly, keeping the other slaves in line. He wasn't as cruel as his master would've liked, preferring to lead through dominance and protection than by beating and berating. Soon, the other slaves began to feel like his herd.

His master fell on hard times, losing much of his assets. But he never sold off or released his slaves. Instead, Krivak began noticing that members of his herd would begin disappearing, one at a time over several weeks. So, going against what he'd often been told, he went to the window of his master's house and saw something horrifying. His master had just slain a member of his herd, Allana, and was eating her. Krivak went into a blind rage, and despite the contraption on his muzzle, he shifted into human form. The contraption ripped deep into his face, forming the scars he now carries today. His face bleeding profusely, his rage rising, Krivak stepped into his master's house in a form he hadn't taken on since he was a calf. He found that his height overshadowed his master, and that his body felt just as powerful as it did in animal form. He stepped over his fallen herdmate, and his burned right through his master, who was now quaking in fear. Krivak reached down and grabbed him by the throat, and lifted him high into the air. While Krivak could handle his own in animal form, he didn't know how to fight in human form. So he simply squeezed his master's throat until his legs stopped twitching, and his eyes stayed open in a lifeless gaze. He threw the master to the side and reached down toward his fallen herdmate. She was long gone, so Krivak grabbed a bracer off of her slender wrist, so as to remember how her death led to his freedom.

Then Krivak fled. He didn't know where he was going, he just kept at it. Lucky enough for him, it was summer in northern Mizahar so the weather wasn't as harsh as it could have been. His face wounds healed, leaving large, visible scars in their wake. Eventually Krivak would stumble into the gates of Avanthal starving and dying from the cold.
Last edited by Krivak on March 13th, 2012, 6:19 pm, edited 45 times in total.
Krivak
Player

Words: 49903
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2011, 7:07 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Krivak

Postby Krivak on December 8th, 2011, 3:32 am

The Yak Behind the Horns

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Krivak
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? My old master liked to call me "Hey you"
3. How old are you? 5 or 6 winters
4. What is your height? Tall
5. What is your weight? Heavy

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. Strong, an Alpha Bull
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Many are afraid of me.
3. What is your favorite body feature? My horns show my strength.
4. How physically fit are you? Perfection, as an Alpha Bull should be.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? What? ((Krivak pays no mind to style, typically wears just breeches.))

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? I don't know, I don't remember my first herd.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I don't know.
3. What is your extended family like? I have no family.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Friends are part of my herd.
5. Do you treat animals like family? I am an animal.

2. Where do you live now? Avanthal
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Where ever the strongest cows live.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? What's leisure?
5. Where do you fear to be? In a cage.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) I am an Alpha Bull, no weaknesses.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? Common, deep, booming voice to get the attention of my herd.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Alpha Bulls are not odd.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? No.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I used to be a slave. I pulled carts and rocks. And guarded the herd.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? Work is life.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Leader of the strongest herd.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Leader of the herd. It is the highest rank in Mizahar.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? Anything with reading. Reading is pointless and difficult.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? A slave.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? Meeting Allana.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? Watching Allana get eaten by my master.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? None
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? Allana

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? None.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? It is very difficult, and is not needed to be Alpha Bull.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? In Ravok, being a slave.
4. How do you learn best? With my hooves and horns.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? None.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? I do with members of my herd.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? No, people are cruel and die easily.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Straight
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. No.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. No, have not found a strong cow.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. No, master never let us drink.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? No.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. They are pointless.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Work.
2. Do you like to read? Hate it.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Weak people.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Working.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Alpha Bulls don't get embarrassed.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Brown.
2. What is your favorite time of day? High sun.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? Allana.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I like vegetables, especially potatoes and lettuce. I hate meat. I also love anything sweet, especially honey candies.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I do not like storms, makes protecting the herd more difficult. ((also afraid of lightning, but would never admit it.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Huh?
2. What are your religious views? Gods deal with gods. Men deal with men.
3. Would you be able to kill? I have before.
4. What are your views on sex? For making strong offspring.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Having a large herd and siring many strong offspring.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Escaping my master is the best, letting him eat Allana is the worst.
2. What is your greatest regret? Letting Allana be eaten.
3. What is your best/worst memory? Seeing Allana be eaten.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I would save Allana before master took her away.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Killing my master.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? Lies are weakness.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Weakness is evil.
3. What makes you happy? Working.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? Anyone in my herd.
5. What makes you angry? Weakness and attacking my herdmates.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? I don't know.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Myself and my herd.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? No one.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. No. The ideal lover would be a strong, in body and temperament, cow.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? I trust only myself to protect me.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Avoid conflict or crush it.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I am the only leader.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Only if they are my herd.
4. Do you care what others think of you? No.
5. What do you think of others, in general? The strong are threats, the weak are a waste.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My own physical strength.
2. What is your greatest weakness? I have none.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Whatever I need to change to be stronger.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? What? ((Introverted))
5. Are you generally organized or messy? I don't know.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? I don't follow the gods.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? None.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? No.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? None.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? I don't please the gods.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? To work and to protect my herd and to sire strong offspring.
2. What is the best part of life? Working.
3. What is the best part of death? Having a legacy to carry on your strength.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Protecting my herd.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? My strength.
Krivak
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Krivak

Postby Krivak on March 13th, 2012, 6:15 pm

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
Skill Experience Gained Exp Total Proficiency
Bodybuilding 30SP 30 Competent
Unarmed Combat 10SP 10 Novice
Running 10SP 1XP 11 Novice
Hunting 10RB 10 Novice
Observation 2XP 2 Novice
Intimidation 2XP 2 Novice
Investigation 1XP 1 Novice

Lores
Lore of Losing a Close Friend (Starting)
Lore of Gaining Freedom (Starting)
Lore of Musk Ox Mating Seasons

Languages

Common: Fluent
Krivak
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Krivak

Postby Krivak on March 13th, 2012, 6:16 pm

Equipment and Possessions
1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included) SP
1 Waterskin SP
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap) SP
Food for a week SP
1 eating knife SP
Flint & Steel SP
1 Modest iron bracer turned necklace (Heirloom)
*Often times, his pack is slung around his neck while in animal form, hanging down to the ground.

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100gm 100gm
No Housing +500gm 600gm
Seasonal Expenses Pending Pending
Housing (Stables) Pending Pending
Krivak
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Krivak

Postby Krivak on March 13th, 2012, 6:19 pm

Thread List
Date Thread Status
Winter 4, 511 The Wandering Herdsman Active
Winter 11, 511 The Hooded Man and The Yak Grading
Winter 16, 511 If You Play It, Yak Will Come Abandoned, Grading
Winter 18, 511 To Eat or Not to Eat... Active
Winter 20, 511 The Beauty of Bellowing Abandoned, Grading
Winter 23, 511 These Rock Ain't Gonna Haul Themselves Active
Winter 25, 511 A Calf-Like Wonder Active
Winter 28, 511 One of Those Mornings Pending Grading
Winter 30, 511 Pretty in Pink Finished
Winter 31, 511 Into the Open Active
Winter 34, 511 Curiosity is the Cat Active
Winter 40, 511 Bellowing Thunder. On Ice. Abandoned, Grading
Winter 44, 511 Imitation is Not the Sincerest Form of Flattery Abandoned, Grading
Winter 48, 511 My Soup Smells Like Yak Abandoned, Grading
Winter 52, 511 A Musk Escapes at Dusk Active
Winter 55, 511 A Yak, An Ox, and a Bear. Oh My! Active
Winter 58, 511 Meeting a New Friend Active
Winter 85, 511 Rocks Bleed Too Active
Krivak
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes