[Flashback]Under the moon(Colombina)

Satish's Rite of Searching

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The massive stretch of desert that overwhelms Eyktol. Here, a man's water is worth more than his life, and the burying sands are the unfortunate's mute undertaker.

[Flashback]Under the moon(Colombina)

Postby Satish on December 8th, 2011, 6:18 am

33th of Winter, 507 AV

"Satish, come with me"

I was watching the camp fire when i herd a well known voice calling me, i turned and saw my father Kamich, one of the hunters of the tribe. i knew why he was calling me, it was my 15th birthday and thus the day to start my Rite of Searching and i saw them preparing it.

A stranger would ask why i am awake at such a hour, when the moon is still high. who knew about our culture would answer that it is because i am nervous due to the Rite. it is not wrong, i am sure unquiet but it is not right too. i am awake because it is my life style, i do not like the heat of sun, so i sleep on day and work at night. moreover, i can do some jobs that the tired hunters can not do, watching the fire and any strange movement near the camp, for example.

Back to the reality, my father pointed the Wayhali's tent then walked on that direction while i obediently stand up and followed him. soon i would be left alone in the desert and forced to survive alone until the gods consider me worthy for my tribe.

When we reached the tent my father moved aside the tent's flap and we entered. inside i found a line of the tribe's most respected figures waiting for me, my father joined them while i respectfully stood in front of them and waited the voice of Wayhali.
Satish
The Seeker

Words: 9374
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2011, 9:50 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet