New meetings [Almech]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

New meetings [Almech]

Postby Skugga on January 11th, 2012, 10:32 pm

before the water Skugga splashed his way Almech dove under the surface, he came up behind her and up on the ground though but Skugga didn’t suspect a thing until it happened. His large paws hit her back and with a surprised yelp she fell into the pond fully, water closing above her head and everything took on a greenish hue in the underwater light, it was actually very beautiful. As she resurfaced Skugga was laughing in between sputtering out water, her dark hair lay plastered across her face and neck and she reached up a hand, pulling the wet tangle from her face.

“Hey you,” she said trying to sound stern but failing as giggles still rocked her body, and that had to be a first in years, when had she ever giggled last she wondered, a long time ago, if ever. Her childhood had little to laugh about and only flimsy idiots giggled in her usual surroundings back then.

Half treading water, half floating Skugga stayed in place, her dress floating out in the water, loosing its weight and growing to have a life of its own like her hair had just moments ago. She looked at the large black dog hunting after a fish and quickly loosing it again, a smile still on her face though her laughs and giggles had seized, maybe it was because Almech was more a dog than a human that she found it easier to laugh and be normal, it was much easier trusting animals than humans and so far in her life only a handful of humans had begun earning her trust.

“Thank you,” she said as he swam over to her, showing she could grab onto him. “I can swim, just not very well” she continued, not wanting him to think she couldn’t swim at all. While she could keep herself afloat and probably make it to shore, she had a hard time learning how to swim after starting so late, and she didn’t practice very often truth be told.

“As a child I never got to play as the commoners did,” she said, her pale fingers still curled into his fur, slightly surprised at her own words. “So I learned these child hood things after I ran away.” Compared to normal Skugga found it easy talking about herself, she suspected that if he changed back it would be harder to open up despite knowing Almech was a Kelvic but that was just who she was, and as proven several years later she could open up if she wanted to.
Skugga
Player

Words: 31145
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2011, 3:56 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

New meetings [Almech]

Postby Almech on January 14th, 2012, 9:22 pm

oocI left room for you to reply if you want to i know i said i'd close the thread with this post but i realize that's not fair for you, so, yeah lol

Almech was glad he made her laugh, it was something he'd never done before, made someone laugh, genuinley, not an arrogant laugh which he was more acustomed to and it was funny seeing her half choke as she spit out water. Her hair was all stuck to her face but she moved it to the side, it was a shame, he kind of liked that look, she tried to speak but apparently her laughter was uncontrollable, as was her dress as it floated up to the surface. He barked happily when she thanked him but rejected his help, it was a relief, he'd have felt like a real jerk if she couldn't swim, he then whimpered as she told him of her childhood. She had run away? why would she want to run away? why would one wish to abandon their flesh and blood.

He shifted back into his human form and looked at her curiously and a glimmer of disappointment in his eyes "Why would you do something like that? why would you leave your family?" his eyes glimmered in the moonlight. Tears ran down his face "I watched my entire family get eaten alive" he looked down into the water, rubbing the moisture from his face he looked at her again "I've spent most of my life as property" he said. He got up out of the water and shook his head vigorously and water droplets flung every which way, he looked back at her and took a deep breath, she would clearly see nearly every inch of his torso front and back had either claw or whip scars. He grabbed his robe and put it on "It was nice to meet you, but i must go, i have a prior engagement to take care of"

He held out his hand to help her out of the pond with a forced smile on his face, he had no right to judge her, but her statement took his good mood and destroyed it, he couldn't get the images of his family out of his head. He looked up at the moon and sighed deeply he didn't realize he'd placed his other hand on top so he was lightly grasping her hand, and hi grip slowly got tighter, but when he realized this he quickly let go. "This was very pleasent, i hope to see you again, it's not very often you meet a beautiful woman with such, how should i say, uh, strength? is the correct phrase?" he backed away slowly, looking at her. He bit his lip as he turned around and walked toward an alley, disappearing into the darkness.

Exit
When i'm thinking
"When i'm talking"
Almech
Just a Dog

Words: 92325
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2011, 2:56 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

New meetings [Almech]

Postby Bedlam on January 24th, 2012, 10:51 pm

Thread Completed!

Almech

Experience:
1 Observation
1 Unarmed Combat

Lores:
Skugga, A Poisonous Presence

Skugga

Experience:
1 Observation
1 Swimming

Lores:
Almech, Man’s Best Friend

Notes:
I’m still not sure how a beggar could afford to hire a mercenary. Part of the reason why they’re easy targets is that they don’t have the means to buy anything. But I suppose it isn’t really that big of a deal. Also, I have a hard time believing that a kelvic that doesn’t understand things like love or even basic social norms would have such a strong opinion when it comes to things like possession or law.

Almech, again I’m going to tell you about dialogue; start a new paragraph when another person speaks. That’s the rule. Also, the reason I didn’t put in instinctual restraint is . . . I don’t think that’s actually worth lore. Doesn’t feel right. It’s not like you learned something new, or that it defined any particularly important event.
Bedlam
Player

Words: 79119
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2011, 9:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous