[PC Plotnotes] Caoin Silverstrider

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Caoin on December 13th, 2011, 3:25 am

Threads Needing Responses

Thread To-Dos

• Travel to RF Winter 511.
  • Thread with Blythe in RF Winter 511 / Spring 512.
  • Spring 512 AV. Medicine/Herbalism thread with Serrif in Riverfall.
  • Flashback with Bolden.
  • Obtain an Inganu Deepwoods dog for Naama.
  • Meet Xnnn.
  • [Flashback: Solo] Ruith's Death.
  • [Flashback: Solo] Twentieth Birthday.
  • [Flashback: Modded] Webbing Baptism.
Last edited by Caoin on December 20th, 2011, 7:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Language Key
Pavi Speech
Common Speech

cause it's almost like
your heaven's trying everything
to keep me out
-- Far From Home by FFDP

Links
My Graphic Workshop
My Post Templates
Caoin
of the Amethyst Clan

Words: 142714
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2011, 10:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) 2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Caoin on December 13th, 2011, 3:31 am

Winter 511 Travel Itinerary

Leaving Date: Winter 40th, 511 AV
Approximate Arrival: Winter 70th, 511 AV
Starting Location: Endrykas
Destination: Riverfall
Moderator:
Party:
  • Caoin
  • Skram
  • Auldwin
  • Laria (Potential)

Caoin's Reason: Caoin is traveling to Riverfall for the purpose of trading. She wants to look into trading some of the akinva deerstalker puppies that her female had with the employees of Sanctuary. Sanctuary is also a major reason for her plans to travel, as she wishes to meet the staff and study with them for awhile in order to improve her skills and help her with the furthering of her goal to own her own stable and kennel.

A Business of Her Own

Caoin seeks to start a business of her own where she can breed dogs and horses. She would eventually like to own her own pavilions, stable, and kennel. To this end, she works to train up the necessary skills and earn the miza she will need to see her dreams and plans come to fruition.

In Dreams He Came

This plot revolves around Caoin Silverstrider and Sterling Brody. It will involve the two of them meeting multiple times within Dreamscapes over a period of unknown time, with romance developing as they go. This will occur as Brody attempts to return to Endrykas, in the hopes of finding Caoin and finding out whether she is just a figment of his imagination or not.

Dreamscape Threads

Thread Title Date Status Consequences
Dance Across this Sea With Me Fall 04, 511 Complete X
This Shimmering Sea Fall 10, 511 Complete N/A

Dream Consequences

Sterling will be compelled to maintain his promise to return to Endrykas. He will become hounded by nightmares the longer he procrastinates actively pursuing this. Whenever either PC dances, the other will come to mind with stark clarity. The greater the focus and duration of dancing, the stronger the sense of the other’s presence and more detailed the memory.
Language Key
Pavi Speech
Common Speech

cause it's almost like
your heaven's trying everything
to keep me out
-- Far From Home by FFDP

Links
My Graphic Workshop
My Post Templates
Caoin
of the Amethyst Clan