[Avain Manor] SYMmetry (Miro & Shai)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Miro on December 20th, 2011, 8:59 pm

37th day of Winter, 511 AV

Miro walked in front of Iliana's room, smiling vigorously. He made a ball of res between his hands grew it in size before moving it to the ground. He spread it out and transmuted it to ice, hoping it would be more comical than painful. Then he made his way out of the front door, slamming it shut. He got on his knees and put his hand down at bottom of the crease. He began to make res, filling the crack and moving upwards until his res filled its entirety. Miro transmuted it to ice, sealing it.

Satisfied with his antics, he now sought to end his boredom. Nobody would fall for his pranks immediately, so he decided to make his own fun for now. Miro found a nice area beside the house. He kicked his sandals to the side and made a puddle of res where he stood. He spread it out thin and transmuted it to ice. Afterwards he began to slide around, moving from one end and back to the other, twirling and spinning like an idiot as he went.

After a few chimes he got bored of this too, melting parts of the ice at a time. If nobody fell into the traps he set, or found some other way of entertaining him, he might draw attention to himself by becoming destructive. Fires always drew in a crowd. When nobody could put out the raging fire, Miro would spring in with his water reimancy and save the day. The more he thought about it, the more appealing it became. Deep down he knew it was wrong, but so was being this bored.
Miro
Not quite Nuit, just a little undead.

Words: 1238727
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 7:52 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Shai on January 8th, 2012, 2:00 am

Shai had really given. After nearly half a season of living on a daylight schedule she wasn’t even tired in the pre-noon bells anymore. So today Shai had set out to some day-lit investigations of the city. She had noticed that locations seemed to reoccur even though the routes to them shifted. That seemed to imply there were a definite number of places to visit and the spider wanted to be familiar with as many as possible. To put it bluntly, the thief was sight-seeing. But, of course, always looking out for potential burglary targets. A woman had to eat after all.

So meaning as she was Shai hardly noticed when the ground gradually changed from stone to ice. As a native Alvad would know it was best not to watch one’s feet while walking the shifting streets, but Shai was a foreigner. Consequently when she looked back up her surroundings had been altered drastically. Instead of an avenue the spider had just stepped through a threshold into a courtyard. Odder still, before her she found a young man ice skating. While if Alvadas gives you ice…

The young man although was not what captivated the thief’s attention; it was the manor rising up in the background. While it looked old and not in the best state of repair, it was still massive. Anyone who owned property of this magnitude was bound to have valuables. Time to play the ignorant…

Shai slowly approached the skating man, feigning one almost-loss of balance on her way. Tingeing her voice with an edge of uncertainty she addressed him, “Excuse me, sorry to interrupt your recreation. I am new to Alvadas and hopelessly lost. Could you tell me where I am?” Shai pulled her black cloak tight around her and made a show of curious purple eyes examining the building. She had her hood pulled back and her long charcoal braid drawn down over her shoulder.

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Words: 424135
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2011, 5:43 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) 2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fallacy on April 22nd, 2012, 9:05 pm

XP Award!

Name:Miro
XP Award:
  • Reimancy- 1
Lore:
  • Reimancy: Magical Ice Traps
Notes:

N/A

Name:Shai
XP Award:
  • Interrogation- 1
Lore:
  • Playing Ignorant
Notes:

N/A

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)