Musings on Life and Death

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Rycust Erryt on March 17th, 2010, 3:59 pm

ImageTable of Contents

Last edited by Rycust Erryt on March 23rd, 2010, 3:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rycust Erryt
Player

Words: 10341
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2009, 12:51 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Spring 1, 510 AV (Spring/Rebirth)

Postby Rycust Erryt on March 23rd, 2010, 3:48 am

Spring 1, 510 AV

Spring. Rebirth. Dawn. Sadly, the significance of Spring is a concept that will never be understood by the vast population in Ravok. Since our great protector has shielded us from the harsh realities of winter, the joy and relief that should be felt with the coming of spring is unknown to Ravokians. Neither can they fully realize just how much Rhysol is watching over them. Without the experience of the darkness, the dawn has no meaning.

Unlike Ravok, I know the darkness AND I know the dawn.My true dawn was when Wersef's team struck my house and killed my family. It awakened me to my true self. I had to be put into a state of pure emotional chaos to discover my true self. The Defiler seems to defile for a reason. The deaths of those unworthy wastes of space was to pull me out of my self-doubting darkness.

Again I feel a rebirth. I feel I have lost my self to my training and I need another taste of death to sate my thirst. Perhaps this dawn will come. Such is the purpose of Spring.

Rycust Erryt
Player

Words: 10341
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2009, 12:51 am
Race: Human
Character sheet