Betrayal [Ifran; Laszlo]

Backlash.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Betrayal [Ifran; Laszlo]

Postby Abalia on January 26th, 2012, 6:46 am

The taste of his aggression was sweet, and though he was horrified and angry, she couldn't regret her actions. Not when they'd brought those hands to curl around her shoulders, when she was all that existed in his world, even if only for a moment. Her mind and body obeyed the magically suggestive command, but the fire in her eyes didn't sputter, didn't dim.

Had things ever been anything but this, with them? A raging fire, and an icy gale. Stolen moments of tender intimacy, framed by almost violent tempests of passion and emotion. From the moment she'd met him nothing had made sense. Did it matter?

"No," Abalia snapped back, with a glance back towards Ifran. Poor actor. Her burning gaze found its way back quickly to the elegant lines of Laszlo's visage, and she reached for him. Her small hands were bleeding, though she'd yet to notice, and she gripped his shirt forcefully.

"Shut up, Laszlo. Just shut the hell up. All you think about is what you want. Y'know what? I don't care. I don't care about this self-righteous little world you create for yourself. It does matter, the idiotic things you do. It matters because there's... something here. Something about the way we fit together."

By now she'd backed him against those same shelves and her slight form was pressed with convincing urgency against his own. She was never in such proximity without becoming breathy, without her pulse racing. Tonight the adrenaline and anger only compounded that.

"Stop fucking everything that walks through those tavern doors, Laszlo. Gods, it's disgusting, for starts. And secondly, why the hell...? Mindless rutting will never compare. Get off your damned high horse, asshole. I'm not going anywhere."

With that, she arched up on tip toe and pulled him down until she could crash her lips into his. Didn't matter that they had an audience. The taste of him was enough to earn a sweet little moan against his lips. She'd gladly ignore all the eyes upon her, if he so desired. She'd love nothing more than if he stretched her nubile body out across his bar top and took her there, with those dark claws inevitably leaving little trails of crimson across her delicate flesh.

Gods, but he unhinged her.

"You should get your little fcktoy to clean this mess up," she breathed against his lips when she at last pulled away. She didn't want to walk away from him. She wanted to goad and push until he was all hell and fury, Ivak come to life in her arms. But there were boundaries. This was his tavern, and she'd made a hell of a mess of it. The voice implanted in her mind urged her to still her raging desires, and so she stepped back.

"I'll see you later."

Was it a threat, or a promise? Either way, Abalia spun around on her heel and stomped towards the door. However Ifran chose to respond was entirely up to him, as she wouldn't stop until the cold night air swallowed her up and she left the madness of the Sun and Stars behind.
Abalia
Pretty little thing

Words: 69214
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2011, 5:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Betrayal [Ifran; Laszlo]

Postby Ifran on February 3rd, 2012, 7:42 am

OoCSorry for holding you up. Been all busy. Feel free to write me out if you get tired of waiting on me. Don't mean for it to continue, but you know life.

Being a member of the audience was not new to Ifran. He watched his fair share of the theatrical, both on stage and right in front of his eyes in daily life. These two had a certain flair for the dramatic, to be sure. After the back and for the violence and kissing, Abalia was on the move, and Ifran turned to follow due to Laszlo's revelation and his last angry order, though he could surely stop Ifran if he chose.

But barring that, he would follow Abalia into the dark.
Ifran
House of the North Winds

Words: 172387
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2010, 10:57 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Lore Author (1)

Betrayal [Ifran; Laszlo]

Postby Bedlam on February 25th, 2012, 12:53 am

Thread Completed!

Ifran

Experience:
3 Observation
1 Subterfuge
1 Teaching

Lores:
Schemes Under the Sun and Stars
Abalia, my Pet

Laszlo

Experience:
1 Wrestling
1 Observation
1 Bartending
2 Subterfuge
1 Hypnotism
1 Acrobatics

Lores:
“I HATE YOU! Stay safe!”
A Woman Scorned

Abalia

Experience:
1 Acting
1 Persuasion
4 Seduction
1 Wrestling

Lores:
Ifran, my Tool
Laszlo and Ifran: Lovers?

Notes: Abalia, I’m going to assume you had Ifran’s permission to do have his character do those things in the beginning of the thread, but in the future I’d like a little notation confirming it. It helps me sleep a little easier at night, just cause I like to know for sure that what I’m looking at isn’t some kind of godmodding. I am making a sad face right now. Please don’t make me make sad faces.
Bedlam
Player

Words: 79119
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2011, 9:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous