Falix

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Falix

Postby Falix on January 19th, 2012, 6:16 am

Basic Information
Name: Falix
Race: Pycon
Birthday & age: 504 A.V Winter 67 (age 7)
Height: 7 inches tall (but can vary)
Weight: 12 lbs (may vary)
Languages: The common language

Physical Description:
Falix current appearance is that of a young girl although this was a form that she has made herself into perferring to look like a human girl who would be in their preteen years. She is most commonly seen having a small dress with spagetti straps and a short skirt all made from clay. Currently she has her hair style long and up in a pony tail. She also has a small pair of angel wings on her back, that are bent downwards as if folded.

Character Concept:
Falix is a fun loving Pycon that loves to tease her friends and is always looking for the next exciting thing waiting for her around the bend. She wants to learn about the world that she is a part of and see what adventures await her. Since she is so small everything is a huge adventure to her be it things that bigger races would call simple or rudimentary or things that even the bigger races enjoy.

History:
Pre-creation:
Falix wasn't one to stop being curious, while even at home her 4-6 months of life she never stopped trying to learn new things, once she had no need of her parents anymore she was off to explore the world. Upon starting her journey she had taken a more adult form but after some of the things that she experienced in the world she later took the form of a young child. One day a stranger needed her help in retriving something that he despreately needed, as always she looked for a new thrill and agreed. When she retrived the item that man sought the man thanked her and called her an angel in an excited tone as he ran off with his prize. from that day forward she also wore the small angel wings on her back.

Family Heirloom: n/a

Skills:
Escape artist: | 20 |
Story Telling: | 13 |
Camoflauge: | 15 |
Persuasion: | 16 |
Observation: | 10 |
Interrogation: | 1 |
Medicine: | 4 |
Acrobatics: | 2 |
Philosophy: | 1 |
Climbing: | 2 |
Teaching: | 2 |
Negotioation: | 1 |
Investigation: | 1 |

Lore:
Lore - land markers.
Lore - Spinning fairy tale stories.
Lore - the kiss of life
Lore - Big people Breath
Lore - The Eyes of a Feline Kelvic
Lore - Calm under Stress
Lore - Obedience in Urgency
Lore - Serving as Nurse
Lore - Looking Out for Friends
Lore - The Ethics of Medical Autonomy
Lore - Big People Bleed
Lore - Superficial Human Anatomy
Lore - Trapped in a Jar!
Lore - Stitching a Wound (Partial)
Lore - The Story of How a Turtle Got to Fly

equipment and possessions:
1 Backpack

Ledger:
Starter Package + 100 gold Mizas
"cash-in" shelter + 500 gold Mizas

Thread list:
The Berszerker and the Pycon
Preperations and a new friend
Day three
Last edited by Falix on February 10th, 2012, 7:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Falix
Player

Words: 31410
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2012, 11:16 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Falix

Postby Cinna on July 2nd, 2012, 12:34 am

Something is amiss....

Hello Falix :) I was looking though your character sheet and I noticed a few things that needed to be fixed. All of your skills must be labeled properly as such: SP (starting package), RB (racial bonus), and XP (experience earned). Us mods need to know what you started with! Here is an example to help:

Escape Artist: 20/100 (10 SP)
Persuasion: 16/100 (10 SP
Camoflauge: 10/100 (10 RB)
Medicine: 4/100 XP

This lets us tell the difference between what you have started with and what you have earned. You must also state what lores you started with as well as tell us what family heirloom you have. A heirloom is required, and can be anything as long as it is 50 gold mizas, no more and no less. Once you have made these changes please send me a pm so I can remove this intervention!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask :)
All thread tickets are sold out until most of the current modded threads are completed. I apologize for the trouble.

The Spires I Jamoura I Player Guide I Housing
Cinna
The Residing Wood Nymph

Words: 52321
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2012, 3:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)