Robyn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Robyn

Postby Robyn on January 19th, 2012, 9:32 pm

Robyn
(Insert Banner Name Here If You'd Like)

Insert Image Here
(Host in our gallery, photobucket, etc)

Basic Information

Race:Kelvic
Birthday & Age : 18

Languages

Common: Fluent

Physical Description

Human: Robyn stands at 5'5 with short dark chocolate colored hair that never goes beyond her chin. If so she cuts it so her hair will always remain short. She has ice blue eyes that she doesn't dare hide from the world. Robyn is somewhat skinny but also has some muscle on her to keep herself from becoming somebody's prey. When she has the time to wear clothes she is usually seen in a simple dark green shirt and dark brown breeches. Robyn refuses to wear shoes and finds wearing extra clothes is restricting and suffocating.

Wolf: Robyn has dark grey fur over most of her body and down her legs except for her face and belly which are white. She stands at 3'1 on all four legs and has ice blue colored eyes.

Character Concept

Robyn is a Kelvic on a mission. For most of her life she has known nothing except for circus acts and putting on a good show. Now she is off in the world trying to find her one true companion. Her dreams don't stretch far beyond finding the perfect companion. She will do whatever it takes to find that person. And she will do whatever she is told once she finds such a companion.

Character History

When Robyn was just a pup she was found by a traveling circus troop. At first the circus troop took her in merely to feed her and send her on her way. But when she displayed her shifting abilities to them the ringleader of the troop demanded to have her so he could include a brand new act. Robyn agreed to join the troop. As she grew up Robyn became a part of many acts that brought plenty of money in for the troop. Though most of the money went to the ringleader, Robyn was content that she had found something meaningful to do with her life.

But as she grew into her late teens Robyn began to see the reality of the circus troop. She saw the true greed lingering within the ringleader. Disgusted she left the troop behind when she was twenty and decided to find a new purpose in life.Robyn decided to seek out a new companion who wasn't at all like the ringleader. Yet Robyn didn't know how difficult her new journey would be until a year passed and she had met nobody but strange wandering travelers.

Now Robyn travels the world hoping to find a new companion and also a new purpose in life. She is tired of putting on an act, but will do so if need be.

Equipment and Possessions

■1 dark green shirt and 1 pair of brown breeches
■1 Waterskin
■1 Backpack which contains:
■1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
■Food for a week
■1 eating knife
■Flint & Steel

Housing
■1 large tent (4 person), large tarp, 100 ft of rope, flint & steel, lantern, 2 torches, bedroll, blanket, fishing tackle & hooks, a riding horse, a full set of tack, and a large set of saddlebags

Skills
Tracking (10pts)
Trapping (10pts)
Hunting (10pts)
Wilderness Survival (10pts)
Brawling (10pts)
Stealth (10pts)

Lores
To Perform A Circus Act (starting package)
To Escape a Circus Act (starting package)

Thread List

Active Threads

ThreadPlayersDate and Place
{The Rearing Stallion} Wanderings [Alexis Whitewave]Alexis Whitewave20th Winter 511 AV, Syliras

Completed Threads
Robyn
Player

Words: 3777
Joined roleplay: January 19th, 2012, 8:38 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Robyn

Postby Lazybones on February 7th, 2012, 6:51 pm

Moderator Intervention!

Hey Robyn! I'm Lazybones, AS of Ravok, and I'm helping out the CS Liaisons Shepherd and Ghost get caught up on all the new CSes since two weeks ago. I just had a few things to say about yours.

First, your character needs a birthday! Consider something like, Spring 57th, 493AV. Or any date! This is a rule all CSes must follow, and just needs to be added into yours.

Second, I see that you have Wilderness Survival as a skill - that's totally fine! If you look at the wiki, you'll find that you need to have a corresponding lore; Lore: Wilderness Survival Techniques. Your character is a Kelvic wolf, so I'm sure she has all her own wolfy ways to survive, but it needs to be in your lores. ^_^

Third, please put a link to your active thread in your CS, so that other players and Storytellers can easily find your IC posts. Thank you!

When this is all fixed, send me a PM and I'll remove this intervention. Thank you!
-Lazybones
I am a friendly fascist. I am a tyrant that you should trust. And you should let me run your life, because I do know what is best for you.

RavokBlack SunEbonstryfeRhysolThe VoiceRavok IC
Lazybones
Could be wrong, should be right.

Words: 80514
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2012, 9:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office