[Sunset Falls] Sightseeing (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on March 20th, 2010, 3:30 pm

20th of Spring, 510 A.V.

After casing the city a bit, Samael took Horse and ran, giving his equine companion his head and only slightly nudging him in the direction of the famous Sunset Falls. Horse needed his exercise, and Samael himself was in a better mood when Horse was happy.

He wasn't adverse to camping, and any game caught along the way would be free food, which couldn't be beat. Except by stolen food because of the thrill of danger, but he supposed he was stealing from nature by hunting so he should feel a bit of a thrill for that, too.

The shabby lad was certainly too poor for the horse he rode, even though Horse was kept at an artful state of disarray so as to hide his quality from the average onlooker.

But another good reason for exploring the environs of the City was that he would be familiar with the terrain should an expeditious departure from said City ever be necessary. Sometimes being fast wasn't enough to survive, and then it was good to be far away as well.
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Re: [Sunset Falls] Sightseeing (open)

Postby Demetri Velutina on March 20th, 2010, 4:26 pm

The incident in the wildlands managed to reignite Demetri's interest in Sylira in general, as he now started to rethink his long walk back to his home in Kalea. He was told when in the city to check out the Sunset Falls and take in the sights. It would be Demetri's first time visiting which made the Symenestra smile at the thought of a new experience. Demetri wore his black cloak with his hood on, to any other Demetri would pass for a specter, he on the other hand was thinking about a matter of utmost importance. Contemplating why he hasn't gotten himself a damn horse.

"So inefficient, wouldn't you agree... why yes, Yes I do."

Demetri had grow a habit of talking to himself when bored as he took in the near surroundings beauty. The sound of a horse made the Symenestra man stop and turn around. It was a young man ridding, a horse. "It would be worth a try... " He thought as he stood trying to stop the rider, with both hands up to flag and slow Samael down.
Demetri Velutina
Are you worth your blood?

Words: 23979
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Re: [Sunset Falls] Sightseeing (open)

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on March 20th, 2010, 6:26 pm

(Sorry, it appears the boards ate my original reply. Here we go again.)

Horse sensed the predator ahead before Samael did, but the lad was attuned to Horse and so he sensed the minute changes and was not exactly surprised to see the odd looking man appear ahead of them. He didn't look healthy. In fact, he looked almost like a walking corpse -- at least to Samael. That didn't bode well. He was already worried that everyone in Syliras was a bit of a nutter after his encounters previous to today.

"Ho, stranger," he called when Horse stopped a safe distance away. He used his deeper registers, trying to sound older and more capable of seeing to his defense. One just never knew.
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Leviathan on February 8th, 2011, 8:14 pm

Thread Award!
Sama'el

Skills
Skill Gain Info.
Riding 1 --

Lore
N/A

Additional CommentsSorry Dani, not a ton I can work with here.
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook