The Ramblings of a Mix-blood. [Aleka's Journal]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

The Ramblings of a Mix-blood. [Aleka's Journal]

Postby Aleka on January 25th, 2012, 11:36 am

Current Location: Sunberth
Time: 45th Winter, 511 AV
Thoughts: Someone clearly should rename this place Insanity or Insane Asylum, IA for short. To many nut jobs around.

So I have left Alvadas behind me and I must say that the trip was ... interesting. However a part of me feels glad to have made it as this location is as far from my pod as I can get right now. I can't help but wonder will I always be running from them and what I faced inside that 'family' or will one day will they just accept that I am not someone that lives life like I'm on some consent ride of the pulp? I don't it but maybe I can look for a new 'family' though I doubt I can ever truly trust anyone around me. I mean I couldn't even trust my mother given how she always looked at me as if I reminded her of something she wished she could have either forgotten or wanted to live back in. Oh well maybe today will be a good day and I can find me a steady job around the nut farm that is known to Mizahra as Sunberth.
These are my Thoughts,
These are my Common Speech,
And these are my Fratava Speech.
Aleka
Player

Words: 13969
Joined roleplay: January 19th, 2012, 2:54 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal