It's about six seconds deep... (Blizzard)

No really..Why'd he even try..?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Cilion on January 28th, 2012, 8:23 am

45th-??? of winter 512AV

Cil sighs, locking his door behind him. His breath curls in thick clouds from the cold. Sentai, Chera, and Vix all following close after, Man...It's bloody early, ain't it...Oh well...Let's go hunting.. "C'mon you guys..1 night tops..I got the gear.." The group sets out quietly through the dead town, in the pre-dawn light, he waves to the gate guard and heads off, bow drawn, quiver ready, and in a tight formation, Vix ofcourse riding shoulder.

As they trudge through the snow Sen runs around checking tracks for game, and the hunt is on, they jog after the tracks, after awhile losing them in the snow and moving on, hoping for a closer target. After a few hours with a lunch break, and then just small five minute breaks. Cil gets exasperated and just goes after a squirrel for dinner, he follows the tracks, Chera staying close by and looking for a good camping spot.

When they find a squirrel he draws the arrow, breathing quietly, then holding his breath as he goes to full draw. Okay...Hold..Sight, wind to the right, don't cause a fight..No wait..I'm not making a bloody nursery rhyme...that could be good actuall-...Squirrel..right..Breathe in, hold..Release. The squirrel, fell out of the tree, dead..He looks it over..thoughtful.."Good thing i packed food..This is pathetic..." He grabs it and goes to the clearing Sentai trails Chera to.

On his way Cil gathers some dry-ish wood for a fire, which is first thing he makes, then pitches a tent, and starts the food. He stretches out, putting on some deer meat from a kill a bit ago. He yawns tiredly, petting all three of them, content. "We'll get something tommorrow..Then we'll go home and see Blizz..You don't have to come Chera..But Sen likes her.." He shrugs.."Mmm...Okay...Squirrel...Chera..we'll eat the deer, if you want more take it..You know how it is.." He pulls out the meat, dividing it up to each animals amount range for eating, jipping himself as usual, he eats about half he normally would, then feeds Chera some more deer meat and packs the rest of the cooked back up with snow. "OKay..Time for sleep.."

46th of winter 512 AV

The morning was average, nothing interesting came their way, but after lunch they caught a fresh trail..Cil sprints along, determined not to lose it, they eventually were blocked by a gorge, it had made the 8 foot jump. "Are you kidding me..?!" He growls, stalking back and forth on the edge, he looks down, the snow too bright to find the bottom. He drops a rock down there..it's about 6 seconds deep..damn.. He goes down a bit, until he finds a smaller gaps, about 4 feet. "It'll do.." He runs, jumps...makes it..Then it breaks...and he falls.

The distance was less down than previously found, but it was about 15 feet, as soon as he hits the ground he yells in pain, falling onto his side. "Oooh...F***...Ahh..!" He hugs his leg, tears, from the fall and the pain almost spilling over. An hour later Chera and Sen are down, Vix had jumped off before the jump, and rode Sen's head to the base of the ravine. His camp is still set above the ravine, the lunch encampment atleast, he had intended to go back...But, he's in a pit.. Cil sighs, waiting and listening. Chera and Sen take turns roaming about a hundred yards, but, they're too protective to leave him.

He slowely makes an ice prop for the leg by tapping his Gnosis. He makes the area as comfortable as he can, in as much pain as he's in. He continues to slowely make water from snow too, good thing the Gnosis still works or he'd be dead within just a bit, He uses his pack's supplies to make a splint too, then rests, hopping someone will come or he can convcince Chera to run to get..someone..anyone really...
Last edited by Cilion on January 29th, 2012, 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
So you don't have to remember. Emotions are...Purple: Happy Bright blue: Wonder Green: Confusion Yellow: Fear Light red/Orange: Angry Pink: Embarressed Brown: Sad/depressed/down in anyway.
CS: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic17433.html
Cilion
Player

Words: 15271
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2012, 1:30 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

It's about six seconds deep... (Snow)

Postby Blizzard on January 28th, 2012, 11:47 pm

OOCHere I am. :) Wasn't sure if I was supposed to jump in or what, but I did.

Blizzard was trying to find Cillion by his scent from which she smelt earlier. She slowly walked up the mountain with ease jumping from rock to rock. Cilion's scent was growing stronger and she smiled at the thought. She couldn't wait to tell him the news. She heard a large and quick yell. Cillion. She immediantly picked up her pace and began running. Wolf? Bear? Another snow leopard? If it wasn't for the clothes she had on no she would have already shifted and began running as a snow leopard.

Blizzard continued running. Cillion's scent grew stronger with every step she took. She had heard a yowl far off in the distance and had been running ever since. Her eyes were wide and wary as she jumped over fallen logs and frozen thickets. "Cillion!" She was now picking up the scents of Chera and Sen. "Cillion, I'm coming!" Thoughts scrambled through her brain of the worst case scenarios.

She popped out of the tree line and almsot immediantly saw Cillion. "Cil, what's worng?"
Blizzard
It's Whatever You Want It To Be

Words: 93022
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 6:05 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Cilion on January 29th, 2012, 5:53 am

He jumps, having been half nodded off by now..."Ugh.." He looks at her blearilly. "Blizz.." He winces "I fell.. My leg's..Not broke..I think.." He grunts, shifting his leg back to where it was before he was frightened. He nods up with his head.."Was tracking..Ice broke...I fell...Think it twisted on something.. I don't think it's broken atleast..."

He grunts again, his breathing heavy now that he's finished trying to move his leg. This is bloody pathetic..I can't move it at all.. I hate feeling like this.. His eyes are an interesting mix of yellow and pink, fear and embarresment of his predicament. "So..How're things..?" He tries to smile, but just winces instead. He sighs, groaning, and calls Sen and Chera back, trying to get atleast some distraction. Then, he waits, motionless and soundless, trying not to move around..he's hurt..pretty bad..

Sen run up first, licking Blizz, nosing her left leg, then running over to nuzzle Cil. Chera just goes straight to him, sitting down and waiting. Cil pet's Sen, who waits until Cil's done before running back to sniff and say 'hello' to Blizz. Cil sighs, as Vix leaves his chest to go say 'hi' too, and gets a ride on Sen's back and head. Cil grunts, winces, and really does not want to ask the coming question. Because, embarressment, maybe a little pride but more than likely not, Cil's not too prideful. "Cou-could you give me some help..?..To atleast try and get home..?"
So you don't have to remember. Emotions are...Purple: Happy Bright blue: Wonder Green: Confusion Yellow: Fear Light red/Orange: Angry Pink: Embarressed Brown: Sad/depressed/down in anyway.
Cilion
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Blizzard on January 29th, 2012, 2:22 pm

Blizzard nodded her head fiercely "I might could carry you. I'm not the strongest in the world, but I'm most definitely not the weakest." She noticed his eye color change "And you don't have to worry about your pride. I'd be asking for help too no matter who it was." She pets Sen and Chera then smiles at Vix. She took a deep breath as her hard breathing began to slow from running "I thought you'd been attacked by a bear of some sort or a wolf. Gave me a scare."

She looked at his leg "It could be broke. This will put my plans back a bit if you agree. See I remembered you said if I wanted to get out of Avanthal to ask you about coming. And that's what I was trying to find you for." She sighed then started trying to decide if she should carry him on all fours or as a human. Human might be more comfortable and but being a snow leopard she could get him out of here faster.

"If I morph into a snow leopard I can get you out of here a lot quicker, but you'd have to ride like a regular horse and I'm not sure if you'd be up for riding bare back. Or we could tie you to my back. If I'm human I'll have to walk and carry you. You just don't need to be walking."
Blizzard

Character sheet

Postby Cilion on January 29th, 2012, 8:18 pm

He nods to the carrying, ignores the pride comment, but sighs as he hears the plans. "Yeah..I'd still like to come..But if it's broke..Could be quite a few days.." He sighs, feeling bad. "You can go without me if you like, but right now..I want out of this crag.." He grunts, pulling his pack to him. "I can make a sled with my Gnosis..." He pulls out a deer hide furry blanket, and lays it flat as he can. Then taps his gnosis and it takes awhile, but he freezes the deer hide part of it, as a base. He then makes somewhat okay skate like bottoms, and attaches them.

"Riding or tying would probably mess up the leg more..Plus, Sen can help this way." He makes a harness like rope piece, and another, also attaching them. "Okay, just shift and come here, and i'll tie it like this, also i can take your clothes in the pack." He ties up Sen in the harness and waits for her to come over so he can tie. I really hope this works.. And that it doesn't just...I guess i'll tie on...I hope that doesn't mess it up more though.. He sighs once they're tied on, and gasps in pain as he rolls himself onto the sled, his breathing pretty heavy already...

"Okay..To the healing center than.." He pulls his pack onto the sled and hangs on. As he's riding his face is a twist of pain, and concentration, his leg hurting, but he's still keeping the sled frozen. They should have no problems getting to the healing center.
Cilion
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Blizzard on January 30th, 2012, 12:05 am

Blizzard nodded "I'll wait then. I'm definitely not going alone. And I think the sled idea will work just fine." She went behind a tree, undressed, folded her clothes, then shifted. She grasped her clothes in her jaws then walked back out towards Cillion. She used her paw and nifty claw and opened the pack, dropping her clothes inside then closng it again.

She walked over near the harness being extra careful not to step on or hurt Cillion anymore than he already was. She nodded at him with a gaze.

Once he tied her on she looked over at Sen then charged forward. She believed this was the easiest way down from that point on seeming as they were pretty clsoe to the bottom. I've gotta go faster, but will Sen be able to keep up? She quickened her pace pulling the weight of Cillion even faster.
Blizzard

Character sheet

Postby Cilion on February 4th, 2012, 1:55 am

Cil sighed as they drew near, his eyes a bright yellow. Last time i was here he died.. He shuddered, "Okay..I need your help getting in." His breath comes heavy, mist swirling away into nothingness. "And possibly your help staying in.." He mumbled quietly, already unsure of this.

Once they're inside; a woman came up to them. "Welcome to the whitevane healing center." She eyed cil's leg, nodding curtly, "c'mon..Let me help you to an empty room, it's not broke..But it was close..Maybe fractured.." Once he's settled in he explains the story to the woman, annoyed to be here, but trying not to show it, his eyes a yellowish-orange. The woman smiled lightly. "It's not fractured. but it was close..You'll be here a few days..and then you'll have to be on crutches for a bit. I'm sorry..You're just lucky there was that snow powder in the gorge." She talked as if she deeply was sorry, but, Cil's eyes remain.

Once she's left Cil sighed.. "Why arn't there multiple healing centers in Avanthal.. I'd rather be anywhere else.." He stares at the ground, his eyes going brown. "Thanks for the help Blizz..I really owe you one...Okay..Alot more than one..I probably would've been half wasted before somebody else got out of there.. As usual my doors always open for you..Even if i'm here." He grinned to her lightly. "But about going south, Even if this didn't happen..I want to stay for the festival atleast, then decide.."
Cilion
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Blizzard on February 4th, 2012, 5:14 am

Blizzard, still in her snow leopard form, shook her head when he said he owed her one. It's nothing. Don't worry about it. she thought, but she knew he couldn't hear her.

She then nodded thoughtfully. She smiled then walked over towards his hand and put her furry head against it I can easily wait for the festival. she thought. She sat down and tapped the floor with the tip of her tail. She stood up on all fours then, with a huge huff, she plopped down and rested her head against the ground breathing slowly and steadily. Until the festival... she thought made her smile
Blizzard

Character sheet

Postby Cilion on February 4th, 2012, 6:13 am

He sighed lightly, scritching her ears when her head is pressed into his hand. "Your fur is very soft..Did you know that..?"..He smiled down at her, his eyes drooping, he's bloody exhausted. It's probably time for a small nap..huh? I wish Sen were here, but..It shouldn't be too long.. He yawned then. "I'm gonna sleep for a bit.." He yawned again, then gets comfy and closes his eyes.

His breathing slowed, as he rests, his sleep exceedingly bad, and he moves around in his sleep. I hate this place..I can't stop thinking of him..

OOCEnd.
Cilion
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Echelon on March 16th, 2012, 10:05 pm

Adventurer's Loot

A Gift
Experience is it's own reward.

Cilion's Loot :
Cilion

Skill XP Reward
Animal Husbandry +1XP
Acrobatics +1XP
Sculpting +1XP
Poetry +1XP
Wilderness Survival +1XP

Lore:
Rolling With A Fall

Items or Consequences:
Sprained leg: five days bedrest, 10 days till able to walk without pain, 20 days till back to normal. -5GM for medical attention.

Notes: I couldn't give you that splint because you have no medical. Also tracking, and bow skill needed more description to improve. As for the squirrel, this is a small target and very difficult to hit as a novice in bow.

Blizzard's Loot :
Blizzard

Skill XP Reward
Running +1XP
Tracking +1XP

Lore:
Human Form: Not For Cold Weather, Helping a friend in need, Sledcat

Items or Consequences:
Frostbite, if you spend five days inside you will be healed. However, if you go back out into the cold, especially in human form you could risk the loss of a leg. Keep hydrated, and dry. Hypothermia, same deal. -5GM for your medical attention.

Notes: Careful outside in your human form. I read over your clothes and it's just not enough without a mark from Morwen. The Tundra in the dead of winter is serious business.

(For more XP rewards and Lores you both need to be much more descriptive about your character, especially their movements. In addition to a more comprehensive display of your understanding of Avanthal Lore. As a note to Blizz, even though you can see Vantha eyes change it doesn't mean you know what it means.) - if you have ANY questions or concerns about this grading, don't hesitate to PM me.
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook