Mizahars Player Made (Unofficial) Rules for Newbies

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Tahl'dhon Rashaud on February 21st, 2012, 1:31 am

Add to this list at your leisure.

Rule #1 - If you make a vampire we shall hunt you down and stab a wooden stake through your heart.
Rule #2 - If you make a werewolf we shall hunt you down and shoot you with a silver bullet.
Rule #3 - If you make your Kelvic with a tail and furry ears, we shall rip them out and pour salt in the wounds.
Rule #4 - Talk back to a mod and we shall slap you into next week.
Rule #5 - If you make up lore just for your character we shall rip you a new one.
Rule #6 - For Goodness sake READ THE WIK, including Lore and Rules.
Rule #7 - As far as you are concerned the founders are Gods.
Rule #8 - You must distribute and eat cookies regularly it is polite.
Rule #9 - Siiri is the Official Mizahar Troll and is the only one who is allowed to troll on Mizahar. If you troll, Siiri will hunt you down and rip out your brains and heart and eat both.
Rule #10 - Gossamer is the Blue Dragon. Beautiful, Majestic, Honorable, and Deadly when Angered.

Sincerely Yours,
~Tahl~

P.S. This is just for players to vent about newbies. Make a new rule for everything that pisses you off and isn't already on the list. This was totally started by Levi and Me in chat.
Last edited by Tahl'dhon Rashaud on February 21st, 2012, 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Note: Unless stated otherwise, Tahl is speaking in common, except for his thoughts
If you think you have some constructive criticism or ways I can better my writing I would love if you send me a PM. I am only learning and I am not very good of a writer yet.
Tahl'dhon Rashaud
The Ex Slave of the Lark Family of Ravok

Words: 24646
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2012, 1:03 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Rage on February 21st, 2012, 1:44 am

I do not mind 4 and 5 so much. If there are issue, they may talk to me directly and we can work things out from there. But please do not passive-aggressive me or complain behind my back when things don't go their way. I like the game rules to be followed. It keeps the game nice and clean. Relatively speaking...

Notice: I will not be available for modding in the foreseeable future until I've cleared up my backlog of Miz stuff (PC and ST-wise). Hopefully, it's a temporary thing, but we'll see. I will still grade your threads, however.
Rage
Devourer of Souls

Words: 109059
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2010, 4:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Gossamer on February 21st, 2012, 1:46 am

This thread is flaming and highly inappropriate.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)