[Soothing Water] Those bathing with luck (Lucas)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Bob Barton on May 29th, 2012, 7:55 pm

Yeah...Bob would have wanted another beautiful, vertically challenged maiden too but he was stuck here with the dirty little squire. Liking girls, not a bad boy and not a pervert "as you say..." but Bob knew better. Like himself the more stronger the assertion the more likely it was untrue especially the part about being the best gambler. It made Bob laugh because "that means you know the Bartons?" which is what Bob wanted to believe his family to be. "Then prove it" he asked showing the way out of the pool. Bob always looked forward to a new challenger to occupy his time.

"I can do better. I can also show you the dog, pycon and kelvic" because Bob was nice that way. So nice that "I wouldn't dream of it." Why should he be looking at someone like Lucas during his last few moments at the baths when there were so many other lovely ladies to get the last glimpse of to occupy his dreams tonight especially when he did not have the time to make a move on them. That brunette looked good and oh that konti! Kontis were always a good preference for anyone. Just look at all that...

"Fake?" No the women cannot be fake. They were just so beautiful. Oh the mark? That was beautiful too so "why should it be fake?" It was not even interesting either and the only conclusion that Bob could think of the boy's sudden interest is that he should "stop buying time" and start getting it on. Brats always made things hard. Maybe Lucas needed a little more motivation? Against his better judgement, Bob gave a little smirk adding "before I find other ideas for you" and stared straight at Lucas although he was looking past the boy and straight at the redhead behind him. Gender really did make a difference between a pleasant and unpleasant kid.
Bob Barton
Player

Words: 1121818
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2011, 12:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lucas Arias on June 10th, 2012, 4:10 am

"Are you a Barton?" Lucas wanted to know. "I might have heard of them. I might even have won a game against one of them. I'll show how just how good I am! And now look away." With that he very quickly jumped out of the pool and wrapped the towel he had seen lying at the edge of the pool around his hips. Satisfied that he had managed to protect that certain body part from Bob he turned to face him again.

"Let's get dressed, play a game and take a look at those ... friends of yours!" he said. He really wanted to know if it was all as Bob had claimed or if he was just in some kind of really perverted relationship with the 'dog', the pycon and the Kelvic. No, if they were all perverts, he actuallly didn't want to know, at least not the details.

"Why should it be fake?" Lucas asked. "Because Kelwyn don't mark perverts. They prefer people like me." He finally presented his own mark.

As Bob murmurred something about finding other ideas for him, the squire's eyes widened, and he even shuddered a little. That threat had definitely worked! He didn't want that.

He put his clothes on in record speed, and then he presented himself to the dwarf again. He was ready to go.
Lucas Arias
Ser Lucas Dyres!

Words: 231699
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2011, 12:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Bob Barton on August 11th, 2012, 9:29 pm

Won a game against one? "Are you sure about that?" Barring Bob himself, he knew no other Bartons unless maybe his father but the boy in front of him looked too young to know let alone beat the man. Lucas also did not know who the towel belonged to. Bob still in the water because he did not need the threat of a sexual deviant to protect his own decency pointed out straight at the towel that "it belongs to me y'know?" Looking around for another towel he asked "don't you have your own or you can just give me that back. No would look at you with me around" he boasted with a shrug.

Because "I agree" that they, like Kelwyn would not mark perverts especially those who easily come to those sort of interpretations with just a little nudge. At least Bob hopes so since this meeting has pointed out that he will easily stick out to them if they had the same mark. So given the current situation that "they have marked me, so I'm no pervert" but Lucas did not seem interested suddenly disappearing like that leaving Bob alone and without his towel too! Bob wanted to wait until someone left their own lying around unattended and keep the boy waiting just to see how long his patience would last but he did not want to end up all pruney because of the water.

Bob got up, strutting his stuff because acting as strange and fearful as Lucas would make it hard for him to get a towel...in the very Bobbish way he thought of. Walking along to a very distracted looking person that was relaxing with a few smiles to the ladies on the way, Bob took a seat announcing himself with an "excuse me" before he waited, and waited, and waited...until he thought it was the proper time to ask with his ever charming smile "I hope I'm not coming off as weird or anything but...are you doing anything after this? Because I really need you with me right now..." and it was actually working! Or he thinks that it was working when she asked where.

There is no where else Bob could think of for having the game with Lucas than "...at the Spinning Coin? I'm a little down on luck today but maybe with the beautiful lady luck on my side I'll actually win." That would have worked in a not boring knight place because Bob saw the smile that frowned before receiving a unexpected smack to the face with some accusationsabout only wanting to use her mizas or something. Like he did not have any of his own. Bob was actually expecting this as the most likely outcome even if it did not seem so at the start so he quickly stood up saying "sorry, maybe next time" and ran off draping a towel around him. Success! All he needed to do was distract the woman as he slowly moved his hand to the towel and grab it before running away in the most natural manner based on the situation as he intended as planned.

But plan B meant plan Boo and Bob dispirited put on his clothes and grabbed his belongings to meet up with Lucas. There just has to be a better way to spend the day than with the boy at "the Spinning Coin? Unless you've got other ideas" but then all their plans was only to make "time to prove who Kelwyn likes more." Obviously Bob.
Bob Barton
Player

Words: 1121818
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2011, 12:21 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lucas Arias on September 11th, 2012, 6:24 am

„Of course I’m sure!“ Lucas claimed. „I’ve definitely beaten a Barton once!“ As Bob insisted that the towel belonged to him, he shrugged. „No, I don’t have my own. Somebody must have stolen it, so I’ll borrow yours if you don’t mind. As for nobody looking at me with you around, somehow I doubt that. You are a dwarf while I at least have normal proportions. Women prefer men with normal proportions!“

Imagine Lucas‘ surprise when he saw Bob in the company of a beautiful lady that didn’t have any obvious deformities when he came back, fully dressed and a dripping wet towel in hand! He was so surprised that his eyes nearly dropped out of their sockets. And then, as they lady slapped Bob, he laughed out loud. For a moment he’d almost believed that the ladies really preferred Bob’s kind, but of course they didn’t! Nobody wanted a vertically challenged pervert!

„Here’s your towel“, he remarked and handed Bob the wet thing. „It seems as if you still need to work on your charm. Or grow taller. Or both. Let’s go to the Spinning Coin. Of course Kelwyn like me more. They just marked you because they were running out of proper people to mark.“
Lucas Arias
Ser Lucas Dyres!

Words: 231699
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2011, 12:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous