[The Rearing Stallion Tavern]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Arya on March 30th, 2010, 10:09 pm

I pulled my cloak tight against me. A strong breeze blew down the once busy street. Everyone knew that it wasn't good to be out after dark. But I was, I had to be. The light had long since begun to hurt my eyes. The light reminded me of happiness something I hadn't had in a long time. Up ahead I see a sign, it read, The Rearing Stallion Tavern.

My sources had led me back here after 3 years of searching for him. I should find the person who could tell me what happend back then. Trembling with excitement and nervousness I reached the door. Checking to make sure my cloak covered my face I walked inside.

The room went silent when I walked in. They saw power behind the way I carried myself. Intimidated they talked in low whispers. Of course I could hear everything they were saying. Some said "Who is that?" and others said "I bet shes trouble."

I walked to where I had always sat with Tristan. The barmaid seeing a new customer walked up to me and asked "Hey there what can I get for ya?" she said nervously. I handed her a note "Take this to the man there please Jessi."
Quickly I realized my mistake.

"Arya!?" she yelled so that everybody in the room could hear. My target got up and was almost out the door when I grabbed his shirt collar. Everyone gasped nobody had seen me move. "You're coming with me." I pulled the man out the door.
I'm not a dog so don't call me a mutt. I'm not uneducated so don't pretend like I am. I have feelings just as any human would. Don't hurt Master or I will have to hurt you. Master is something wrong because theres water coming out of your eyes. Master is so cute when he's sleeping <3. - Arya
Arya
Player

Words: 12948
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2010, 10:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Re: [The Rearing Stallion Tavern]

Postby Aythar on March 31st, 2010, 4:19 am

Aythar had taken to the bar quite well, mostly because it was a place that allowed him to avoid undue attention while keeping eye and ear on the Syliran Knights. At this time of night, it was common for the place to be especially rowdy, but business had been remarkably slow tonight. Aythar had taken to playing darts with one of the more silent patrons when the door opened with gusto. Distracted, Aythar missed the dart board completely, almost hitting a burly man who had been brooding against the wall with a mug of beer in his hand. Besides looking up, the man didn't respond at all.

Apologizing to the man half-heartedly, Aythar watched the scene unfolding before him. At first, the girl hadn't seemed like anything special, but upon taking a closer look Aythar could tell from the way she held herself that she was no stranger when it came to fighting. One of the barmaids walked up to the newcomer confidently; the barmaid, the one who's name Aythar couldn't remember for the life of him, yelled out the name "Arya!", which he could only assume to be the name of the newcomer.

The reaction to the name was surprising; one of the men jumped up from his table and ran for the door, only to be snatched moments away from freedom by the girl. Seeing an interesting story, Aythar quickly followed them out of the bar.
Aythar
Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Words: 11806
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2010, 7:36 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Arya on April 4th, 2010, 8:00 pm

I pushed the man into the alleyway next to the tavern. He stepped backwards and pulled out a dagger. I pulled my hood down, and smiled sweetly.

"Matthew Hargold, age 34, occupation slave seller. I do have the correct person right?" I said down to business. He stepped back and didn't awnser. "I'm not here to fight but if you don't awnser you may lose a finger or two." I said dangerously.

"No no please! Alright that is me! What do you want? My money? A slave?" He cried out scared.

"Just some information on a certain person..You do know who I'm talking about?"

"Listen Tristan planned it. For years may I add. But you were smart to make it back here. He will kill you if he sees you now. That man isn't the same Tristan you used to know."

"Get out of here." I said without emotion and stepped out of the way.

He ran past me as fast as he could. I stood there for a moment just thinking. That's when I noticed the man standing there at the end of the alley.
I'm not a dog so don't call me a mutt. I'm not uneducated so don't pretend like I am. I have feelings just as any human would. Don't hurt Master or I will have to hurt you. Master is something wrong because theres water coming out of your eyes. Master is so cute when he's sleeping <3. - Arya
Arya
Player

Words: 12948
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2010, 10:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet