Orphans and Horses (OPEN)

Orphans with horses as their best friends should come here and live. (OPEN)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Alicia on March 4th, 2012, 6:46 pm

Time of Day: Night
Weather: Summer

Alicia slumped down beside her white stallion, Kai. The large white stallion snorted and knew that his girl was very depressed. He nudged her soft hand and nickered softly. "Im ok." Alicia rubbed his soft muzzle. Kai rolled his eyes and sighed. "Im ok, honest." Alicia letout a breath. She knew she was lieing, she missed her parents. She was now 14 and her parents were taken away from her at the age of 5. Kai stoof up and shook his strong body. He stared down at Alicia, trying to make her confess she was depressed. Alicia tired to not make eye contact with him. "Ok! I'm depressed Kai. My parents, I miss them so much." Alicia began to cry as she stood up and hugged Kai's neck. He rested his head on her shoulder and neighed softly. Alicia sobbed softly.
"At least I have my best friend with me." She rubbed Kai's back. Kai neighed then rubbed his muzzle against her eyes, wiping away her tears. She smiled then mounted Kai's back. The summer wind blew gently, to Kai, it felt perfect to him 'cause he loved this kind of weather. Alicia sighed then gave a soft yawn. Kai nickered to her that she could go to sleep. She smiled then put her arms around his neck and fell asleep with her face in his mane. Kai continued on walking out of the forest and towards town.

Kai gave a sudden holt as the wind began to blow harder and harder. He nudged Alicia's sofft face. Her eyes opened slightly then almost fell out of the saddle.
"The wind has picked up." She rubbed her eyes. Kai gazed around then cantered down the trail into town. Alicia hopped off of Kai then tied him up to a hitching post. The town was still and quiet. "Can anyone help us?" She hollered. A door creaked open and an elder woman walked out onto the porch.
"Who's out here hollering?" She said. Alicia walked up to the woman.
"I was, ma'am. Do you know where I could find a place to stay?" She asked. The old woman rubbed her head. "You can stay with me." She untied Kai and took him to the back and put him in a stall with fresh water and hay. Alicia smiled. "Thank you."
"No problem, now come inside, its getting cold." She opened her door and they both walked in. "Pretty." Alicia stared around.
"Have a seat." The woman pointed to a couch. Alicia sat down on the couch then the woman gave her a hot cup of tea. "What's your name girl?" She woman sat in one of the chairs. "Alicia." She explained.
"I'm Marcy." The old woman smiled. Alicia sipped the warm tea. "Thank you for letting me stay." She thanked Marcy. "No problem." Marcy walked into her kitchen and fixed herself some tea. Alicia sat down the cup and headed towards the door. "Where do you think your going?" Marcy stopped her. Alicia looked at her. "Going to see my horse?" She said. Marcy nodded and Alicia headed out towards the stables.

Kai rose up from his deep slumber. He neighed as he saw his girl. "Hey boy." She took a sugar cube from pocket and held it out to him. Kai perked his ears then took the cube from her hand. Alicia smiled then walked into his stall and climbed onto his back. She layed down and looked up at the ceiling. Kai swallowed the sugar cube then layed down on the soft hay. Alicia slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep on Kai's back. Marcy walked out of her house and towards the stables with a blanket.
"Knew she would fall asleep." Marcy laughed then walked in the stall. Kai looked up at her then snorted. Marcy rubbed his head then covered the two of them with a wool blanket. "Good night." The old woman smiled then went back into her house. Kai watched the woman leave then he looked back at Alicia then fell asleep. Alicia tossed a bit in her sleep, she thought about her parents the whole night. Kai scensed she was in deep depression during her slumber. He wish he could help her out but he would wait 'til morning and make her happy.
~Alicia~
Alicia
Player

Words: 2859
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2012, 12:52 am
Race: Human

Postby Alicia on March 5th, 2012, 10:25 pm

Time of Day: Morning
Weather: Summer

Marcy walked into the small barn and looked into Kai's stall. She smiled then opened the door and walked in. Kai perked his ears then looked up at the woman. Marcy smiled at the stallion and rubbed his forehead.
"Wake up Alicia." She rubbed Alicia's shoulder. Alicia rubbed her eyes then opened them. "Huh?" She sat up. "Oh, good morning Marcy." She slid off of Kai and followed Marcy back to the house. Kai neighed then Alicia came back and put fresh hay and water in his stall. He snorted then began to munch on the hay. Alicia smiled then went into the house. Marcy brought a plate of bacon and biscuits and a cup of mik to the table for Alicia to eat and drink.
"Are you going to eat?" Alicia picked up the glass of milk. "I already have." Marcy replied. Alicia nodded as she swallowed the milk. Marcy smiled then put on her jacket. "I'm going to the market." She put up her hood then exited the building. Alicia nodded as she chewed her bacon and biscuit. Once she finished, she put away her plate and headed out to the barn. Kai nickered at her. Alicia knew he wanted to go on a ride so she got her saddle and bridle and began to tack him up. She opened the stall door and mounted him and kai walked out of the barn. Alicia looked around the small cottage then saw Marcy over at the market. The old woman turned around then said. "Where are you going?" She asked. Kai walked over to Marcy and Alicia began to talk. "Going on a ride if that's all right." Alicia sighed. Marcy thought about it then nodded. "Be back before lunch." Alicia nodded then kicked Kai into a canter into the forest. Alicia appreciated Marcy looking after her. Nothing seemed to be wrong with the old woman. Maybe Alicia could start a new life here. While she was dozed off in the moment thinking about the old woman, she didn't relieze that Kai was heading straight under a long branch. He neighed loudly then Alicia looked forward. "Ahh!" She bounced back to the ground, unconcious. Kai stopped sharply then kneeled down beside Alicia. He breathed into her ear and nickered softly. She didn't move or flinch. He stumbled to get up from the soft ground and head to the cottage. He neighed seeing Marcy. The elder woman stopped and held out her hands. "Whoa! Easy boy." She rubbed his muzzle. "What's wrong? Where's Alicia at?" Kai tossed his head back and kneeled down for the woman to get on his back. She stumbled a bit to get on his tall back. Kai stood up slowly then cantered back into the forest. Marcy squinted her eyes then saw Alicia. She pulled back on Kai's mane then slid off of him. "Alicia?" She looked down at the child. Kai reared up, worried about what was going to happen to her. He has been with Alicia ever since he was born.
~Alicia~
Alicia
Player

Words: 2859
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2012, 12:52 am
Race: Human