The Seer of Zeltiva (Closed)

In which Anselm provides fortune-telling services in the Zeltiva marketplae

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Seer of Zeltiva (Open Social Thread)

Postby Marin on May 12th, 2012, 9:43 pm

90th Day of Spring, 512 AV

Marin made his way around Zeltiva, most of the time, hopelessly getting lost in the streets. The city was beautiful though. Every turn he made, a new secret world awoke, and his new life was made more exciting.
After some time wandering around the city, Marin stumbled upon the Spring Market. The square was bustling with people of all kinds, bargaining for goods that reflected the people, the vendors selling and advertising their goods.
It was not this that attracted Marin though. There was one tent in the Market that Marin saw, tucked away; the sign read ‘'Anselm The Seer’. As a curious young man, Marin of course had to enter.
Marin stepped into the darkness. A small light was coming from the middle of the tent, an old man, possibly in his 60’s masked by the glowing light. As Marin looked around, he noticed all of the strange items around the place. Stones and pieces of glass, bottles and parchment paper, both filled to the brim.
Marin moved over to the table, placing five silver mizas in front of the man. “Hello, good sir! I would like to hear my fortune, if you would be so kind.”
Marin
(Really Impressive Title Here)

Words: 31725
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2012, 3:46 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Anselm on May 12th, 2012, 11:31 pm

Continued in Marin's Fortune.
Anselm
Being dead ain't so bad

Words: 203207
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2012, 3:56 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Zerren Verre on May 17th, 2012, 2:20 am

Spring 91, AV 512

The streets were filled with people as was normal for Zeltiva, and Zerren was even more annoyed by it than usual.
I look through every store i can find and not one bow to be found... How can a city this size not sell weapons anywhere?

As he walked through the town, Zerran found himself in the Spring Market. As he walked along and looked at the amusements he suddenly pulled up short. He could smell death in the midst of all the hustle and bustle of the Market, barely hidden by the scents of life, emanating from a tent with a small sign above the entrance.

His anger momentarily forgotten, Zerran stepped towards the tent and ducked inside.
I really should learn to read one of these days so i can stop wandering into buildings not knowing what to expect inside.
Zerren Verre
Player

Words: 40899
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2012, 9:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Anselm on May 20th, 2012, 4:59 pm

Continued in Zerren's Fortune.
Anselm
Being dead ain't so bad

Words: 203207
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2012, 3:56 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kisha on May 26th, 2012, 2:48 am

After a fruitless morning of wandering around Syliras looking for work, Kisha had seen a haphazardly posted scroll that shouted "VISIT THE CENTER OF ENLIGHTENMENT, ZELTIVA, TODAY." She decided that she had nothing to lose, since she didn't have a job yet, so she hopped on a caravan out of town going towards Zeltiva. When she arrived, she looked around at all the merchants and tents with wonderment. Suddenly, her eye landed upon an intriguing tent, one that offered fortunes. Kisha shrugged, "It can't hurt to find out what the future holds!" She said to herself optimistically. She lifted the flap of the tent and went inside.
Kisha
Player

Words: 2098
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2012, 8:16 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Previous