Cat Fight in The Hotsprings! (Jean)

Ana and Jean meet in a violent way due to Anas thieving tendancys.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 1st, 2012, 6:43 am

The womans voice was humerous with a hint of confidence, typical, the strong getting satsifaction off the weak by beating them down. Her tone dripped with her victory and her words only amplified the little thiefs forming dislike for the woman, who was she to say Cade would not help Ana. Tensing up in her grip, the self pity pushed under an already bubbling lid was nullified into a sweet but poisoned simmer of liquidating emotion. For now, the woman had won, Ana would acknowledge this bit of information but the audacity to say.. No, no, Ana cringed as she pushed the thoughts out. The little thief would get back at her when it was time... With interest.

Opening her eyes, the rocky surface of the hotsprings greeted her opticals and she sighed as tryed to clear her nasal of the now stemmed flow of gunk. When the womans body got off her, and her hands had released her- Ana moved slowly, groaning as all sorts of pain shot off like lightening across her body. Through her bones, muscles, and pin pointed skin where large and nastily set bruises would cover her body black and blue. How ever would she explain this to the other Crimson Edge members? Glancing between the woman and her things, thoughts of just pilfering more crossed her mind, but it was a far fetched plan. Her attacker would most likely be watching like a hawk now Ana had been caught, and ashamedly beat up.

Lifting herself out of the water onto her knee before taking a stand with her other foot, the air around her body was cold, and especially so now that she was out of the water. But this was not what made her scurry over to the items once more, she was becoming extremely self conscience of her body, no matter how much better it began to look with her time in the Crimson Edge. As fast as Ana could, she took what she had filched off the woman and placed it in her bag; all the while doing it within the womans sight. In case she thought she would have another chance to beat Ana up, again, she scurried back to the hotsprings with the bar of soap she had also bought earlier.

Looking down at the woman in the spring, all relaxed, Ana begun to glare at her before she caught herself. Changing the look to a stubborn deffiance, or rather a childish pout she hopped back into the hotspring and hissed as the water felt wonderful on her skin once more. Eyes glancing behind herself to the door, only to catch the owner checking in on the spring. Jerking her head to look away with an expression of fear at being kicked out, the little thief hastily made conversation with her assailant "not sure if what ya' said is true, person.." she started off with a jitter to her tone before whispering "but I happen to be apart of the crimson edge.. So you never know," Ana gave an indifferent shrug then asked with a casual tone now as she was curious as to when the woman had arrived in Sunberth "but to make sure, when did you arrive in this city?"

What a blow it would be to this woman if she knew Ana had known Cade longer, but Ana could only hope that this was the case.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jean on April 3rd, 2012, 1:07 am

The woman pulled herself out of the water, and she was obviously cold. Before she darted off to the packs, Jean tilted her head and appraised the thief's body. The woman could use a nice big meal. Pity welled up inside her so fiercely that she could have lost all anger. But Jean wrestled the emotion down, extinguishing it nearly as quickly as it had ignited.

The thieving rat was now returning the stolen goods back into Jean's pack. Good. She smiled crookedly, proud of herself for defending herself and her things. The woman came back then with her soap, giving Jean an odd look. It seemed like a cross between a glare, pout, and challenge. She smiled indulgently back at her, just to get a rise from the blonde. As the woman stepped back into the water, she struck up conversation. She'd glanced nervously toward the doorway so this must be her way of acting nonsuspiciously.

Jean would play along. She waded back to the spring wall and reclined against it, relaxing her elbows out on the rocky edge. She worked her jaw at the news that this raggedy woman was in the Crimson Edge. Her eyes narrowed, but other than that her composure was kept fairly well. She was glad she was good at controlling her face. "I arrived four days ago. And call me Jean, instead of person." She might not have been in this city long, and the woman might be able to bring a lot of grief down on her head with her connections, but Jean had still beat her in a fight, so that had to count for something. Maybe the gang wouldn't be interested in going after her once they realized their gang member hadn't really been able to defend herself.

Jean might even get a little reputation now. She smiled at the thief, but to her it would probably just seem like an invitation for further conversation.

OOCThis post I really bad, I'm sorry, but you already know why.
Jean
Nothing gold can stay.

Words: 63288
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2012, 1:20 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 9th, 2012, 2:19 am

Ana began to scrub her body furiously with the soap, over her bruises, arms, legs, petch the hot water, petch relaxing. The owner was in here! In the springs! That was death in itself, cause trouble, get kicked out... Or worse. The small thief didn't want to think of what could happen, no, not in the least bit. Though she was in the water, she gave a shudder at the thoughts as different ways of dying flooded her mind. Shaking her head back and forth to get rid the images, she dunked her head underwater and soaped herself up even further. Speedily, she had to be cleaned, she had to get out before she was singled out for recently occurred bruises... Then it hit her, there was gunk on the floor.

Shooting up, she turned so quickly she gave herself whiplash in the neck. Freezing as the feeling of both numbness and pain tingled through her body, she hid the gunk and acted as if she were lounging broodily on the rock. Using her arms to wipe the mess into the springs, oh it was gross alright, but it was better than being caught. Ana heard 'Jeans' answer and scowled at the thought, Ana had been here for years now... She had been apart of the Crimson Edge since the brawl in the Drunken Fish! Which was last winter.. Smirking, she turned back to face the woman, confident she had hid the evidence of her disgustingness. While washing her arms again she replied with an amused, sarcastic tone of voice "thats nothing, I've been in Sunberth for years now...."

There was a hint of her true emotions towards the woman, dark, unpleasent "and I've been apart of them since last winter," grinning at Jean fiendishly in a way "what makes you think Cade would choose someone he met four days ago, over a comrade hes known for about a season?" The smaller woman had Jean there, she knew it, what answer could she possibly give to Ana that was plausible in a sense.

Pausing for a moment as she listened to footsteps behind her, Ana felt the eyes surveying the springs "I didn't really want your name, that is why I haven't given you my name at first.. But I guess its polite to just give one back, hm?" Reclining against the rock, her aura only flickered in the slightest bit of difference from that small and timid girl into that of something of confidence, pride "I would be Ana, and-" she stopped talking, abrubtly, she heard an impatient tap of ones foot behind her and she looked slowly to the source. Anas body shuddered, forcing a smile up at the owner Natlana that brought a jitter to her mannerisms.

The feeling of having one upped someone else dissapeared "e-er, good afternoon!" Ana stuttered nervously to the woman, feeling a thousand pounds of fear plant itself on her mind.

Wilting under the strict glare of the owner, her crossed arms, everything about the older woman scared Ana at this very moment. Her voice was polite, but Ana heard a ring of malevolence in it, strict values "heard a bit of a scuffle beforehand ladies, now this kind of establishment doesn't welcome that kind of behavior" the woman stated to the two younger girls "now I've singled you two out as this young'n right here" she glanced at Ana "now has bruises, blood trickling out of a nostril, that wasn't there before, not to mention her fidgetyness when I entered the springs.. and you, young lady" she looked straight at Jean "are the only one near her" the woman said to the two, painfully true, the other occupants were no wheres near them. What was going to happen? Ana felt her stomach sink as she realized what the woman was getting at.

Upon hearing about the blood, Ana covered her nose embarresedly before piping up, the nervousness in her tone never leaving "I'm sorry.. We had an argument," then her voice died under the womans stare.. "sorry, it won't happen again m'am.." Anas shoulders slumped as she tilted her chin downwards and fiddled with the soap in her hands, sneaking glances at Jean then throwing her glances at the owner, trying to direct Jean to do the same as herself. To apoligize for gods sakes, the small woman couldn't bear the thought of being banned from the springs. But she wasn't done.

"Of course it won't happen again," Natlana smiled at them "you're going to have to leave, both of you."

Upon hearing this, Ana seemed to slump further, just her luck "yes m'am" she said and began pulling herself out of the springs, not looking at Jean.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jean on April 9th, 2012, 3:14 am

Jean watched a moment as the woman began to clean herself. She'd dropped her own soap in the water and it was bobbing at the surface a few lengths away. She waded over and grabbed it, then reclined back against the rocky wall of the spring, lazily scrubbing one of her arms. Jean watched with mild interest as the thief started scrambling to clean mucus and blood from behind her on the stone, then went back to cleaning herself when all seemed clear.

Their conversation kicked back up, but it wasn't to Jean's liking. The woman made a point, one that worried her. Of course Cade wouldn't take her side when this little welp had been a part of his group for so long. But then an idea hit her. She smiled, but it wasn't kind. Her eyes were like daggers under her slanted brows. "What makes you think he'd take either of our sides? He could just as likely ignore the whole incident, and leave you do deal with it yourself. It was your fault, after all. You're the one that got caught and beaten." Her lips pulled further back from her teeth, turning her smile into more of a snarl.

Jean looked up at the sound of footsteps, watching an older woman approach from behind Ana. It was one of the owners of the spring. Her demeanor changed quickly to that of someone innocently polite. She looked back to Ana, smiling with kindness and all sorts of sweetness. "Well, what a lovely name you have, Ana." She didn't dare look back at the owner, not wanting to ruin her ploy. Jean would not get in trouble for something she didn't start - only ended. Her smile twitched oddly at one corner, showing her apprehension.

She only looked at the owner as she spoke up. Obviously she wasn't buying her and Ana's civility. Jean's smile disappeared, fading into a grim set line as the woman chewed them out for their behavior. Her eyes flicked away as the woman looked at her. If she'd seen the whole thing, she wouldn't be so quick to judge. I doubt she'd condemn me if she knew Ana was stealing. No point in arguing now though, she thought acidly. Ana tried to persuade the owner that they'd behave, but that seemed to make it worse.

"Of course it won't happen again," the woman said. "You're going to have the leave. Both of you." Jean looked up quickly, about to protest when Ana replied obediently, albeit upsetly, "Yes ma'am." No way was Jean going to be the one to whine about being kicked out. Squaring her shoulders, she pulled herself out of the water, shedding droplets and quickly cooling in the open air. "Yes ma'am," she mumbled, the same as Ana. She quickly padded over to her things, leaving a trail of water, and hastily threw on her clothes. She didn't bother drying, so the cloth stuck to her skin and darkened splotchily with moisture.
Jean
Nothing gold can stay.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 9th, 2012, 5:03 am

Ana scurried quickly, once more, to her belongings and threw the clothes on as quick as she could. Her new clothes. Placing the soap in the bag with her dirty clothes, she began the task of wringing her blonde hair of water onto the floor before shaking her head like a dog would to its wettened fur coat. Some water droplets would land on Jean in this process, if only Ana had a mirror, there would be such a difference in her appearence. No more did she look like that rag tag, begger thief, instead she seemed to look as she had when she first arrived in Sunberth. Choosing though, to ignore Jeans words for the moment, another fight with her in front of the owner this time... Didn't sound like a good idea.

Her clothes, her new clothes were wet.. and it was all this womans fault. Ana couldn't help but dislike Jean even more, for noticing her, then she began to mentally slap herself as it was her own fault for being caught.. Sighing to herself, the little thief shrugged the backpack on and then her cloak as she made her way for the door; looking back to Natlana "I promise I won't fight again in the springs, I keep to my word, but I understand if you don't allow me back in here.." Ana said to the older woman, backing up frightenedly as the old woman frowned at her with a strict expression, making a shooing gesture, and exclamations to the both of them.

The small woman made her exit with the stronger woman, when they were out in the open; Ana gave a full out glare to her "you know, you could have just caught me... Then reported me, idiot, then you wouldn't have been in trouble either.." turning to face her, looking her in the face, her eyes "but now it seems were both in trouble," Ana smiled so sweetly, sarcastically at Jean it was hard to believe she was a timid girl most of the time. The smaller of the two was right about this also, technically Jean took it upon herself to get thrown out also, her fault for losing her temper with a thief who was obviously much weaker than her.

"As to what you said back there," Ana began to walk away, stretching her arms to the sky "he may or may not do that, theres so many different possibilities that you just don't know.." looking over her shoulder to Jean "its all chance, you can only guess what will happen and only then.." turning her body, facing her "you'll still be surprised by ones actions." Rolling her eyes at Jean, the idiot, what a petching idiot.. Though to have met Cade, the thought made her snicker, what could they have possibly done together "so how did you and Cade meet? I met him in the Drunken Fish, the day he recruited me after surviving a blood bathed brawl in the tavern he started.. along with so many others."

Maybe they could be friends, or rivals, maybe.. Oh just maybe, Ana would listen to Jean, following her a bit as she was curious on her visit to such a blood ravenous city. Actually, Ana was surprised with herself that she was chattering so much with a woman she disliked, maybe the little thief liked the red head more than she thought? She did, after all.. Play along with her subterfuge in the Springs after the fight, now that Ana thought back to it.. She could have just out right accused Ana of starting the fight, and stealing from her.. This woman really was an outsider, so was Ana... But she had been in Sunberth long enough to aquire some mannerisms of the common folk in the anarchist city.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jean on April 9th, 2012, 7:41 pm

Small drops of water spattered the side of her face and shoulder, making her eyes twitch and blink rapidly in defense. They were boiling pools of blue when she glanced over at Ana, who was shaking like a mutt. Can't she stop being annoying for at least a single chime? Several violent thoughts passed through her mind, all involving the thief, making her feel minutely better. Fully dressed, Ana didn't look half bad. The clothes must have been new, they didn't have a single fray or smudge. But that wouldn't hide her ways. She probably stole all those things. Jean bared her teeth, glaring sideways at her.

She shouldered her backpack and stalked to the door, not caring to look at either of them - Ana, the owner, or anyone else for that matter. But to her annoyance, she got stuck in the doorway behind Ana, who was still trying to talk to the older woman. Jean looked at a particularly interesting speck on the floor, her shoulders hunching instinctively as the owner made several threatening exclamations toward them. Finally, Ana got to moving again and she followed her out, hoping to wash her hands of the thief quickly. She'd never learned the name of the woman who'd taken it upon herself to kick them out, and she was oddly glad that she'd stayed, for the most part, anonymous.

Jean wouldn't be coming back here anyways. She'd just bathe in a creek from now on. To her surprise, Ana didn't just leave. When they were alone, she turned on and glared at Jean, picking the argument right back up. "Why would I just let you snatch my things and hope you got caught later, after I reported you? I could've caught you easier myself. Oh, and look here, I did. I don't care if I got in trouble. I'm a big girl, I'm not gonna' go cry about it." She sneered down at Ana, wanting nothing more than to punch her again. She'd never felt this way about someone, it was a little unnerving. Even though she did try to steal from her, Jean had never really felt such a violent urge toward someone.

And yet it wouldn't really bring her pleasure the break the woman's nose, oddly enough. She just wanted to hit her - that was about it. Despite all this, she stilled followed when Ana began walking again. She wanted to hear what else the little wretch had to say. Maybe it'd be something that would make her lose her calm so she'd be less reluctant to bloody her knuckles up on the thief's cocky mouth. "I met him just outside the city. He saved my life, and... introduced me to some unique ways of thinking. Killed the mugger that was after me, and I helped him get rid of the body."

She looked hard at Ana, hoping the faint undertone of threat would sink in, and a smile split her lips. "Don't worry about the rest," she added evasively. Despite that they weren't at each other throats at the moment, Jean wasn't too happy with the company. Why was she still walking with this woman? Was she an idiot? Who in their right mind wouldn't just shove Ana in the dirt and leave? The harsh cry of a falcon split the tension momentarily. She glanced up, squinting against the bright sun. The bird's body and scythe shaped wings were a blank silhouette as it arced above. Jean looked back at Ana, white blotches and dots mottling her vision from glancing at the sun. "So has this turned into a contest of I-Have-Better-Connections-and-You-Should-Be-Afraid-of-Me?"
Jean
Nothing gold can stay.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 10th, 2012, 3:46 am

Upon hearing the other womans response, Ana opened her mouth to respond but thought for a moment. Taking in Jeans face, her eyes, the tone of voice she held with the thief.. Warnings began to bombard her senses that she should back down, the violent woman did after all have some strength behind her. Ana clamped her mouth shut, grumpy with the woman, though she had every right to be but that didn't mean she'd cry like a baby just because of a simple fight lost, not to mention probable banishment from the springs for the rest of her days. Wanting to retort back in a mean, sarcastic manner to Jean, Ana held it in as she listened to the woman continue on. When it seemed the woman had shut up.. Ana replied, slowly, thinking her words over carefully.

"If you cry in Sunberth, wolves just come after you.. Theres no room for the weak, and crying is weakness" the smaller woman retorted carefully, frowning, glaring at Jean lightly now but there was something in her features also; fear. Shrugging as they came to a stop, a falcons cry overheaad caused Ana to flinch, and hunch her shoulders, the sound was familliar, was it from one of her dreams? Nightmares? Ana couldn't help but wonder.. Tilting her head and resuming her casual stance next to the woman, keeping her distance in case she decided to attack her. Out in the open, Ana could run like bloody heck away from Jean easily, "well that is an interesting way to meet," laughing at this, embarresedly "good to know an outsider like you got help, you were lucky, just like me" she finished off as Jean looked at her.

Freezing under the enormous pressure placed upon her mind, Ana looked Jean in the eyes, she could feel the hate direct itself at her person. The small womans mouth twitched into a smile, before shaking her head in response "no, just curious, I don't like playing games like that.. they have no gain for me, especially when you could beat me up again.. Just wondering why someone like you came to Sunberth" Ana said, placing on a mask of indifference as she turned from the woman and rolled her eyes "grudgingly, I'll admit you got the better of me.. I'll make sure to repay the favor on my own time," Ana looked at Jean and grinned "not with threats, not with anyone elses help, just me" she began to back away from Jean, sensing something tense inside the bigger woman "you know what, find Cade again or even the camp and get your scrawny butt into the Crimson Edge, then we can duke it out properly."

The idea was absurd, what was Ana talking about? Was she insane!? That was a rhetorical question, living in Sunberth for however long had made her less than sane, she was messed up in the head and the problems with her mental well-being were only just beginning to show through after perhaps years of self isolation, her life in Zeltiva, the incident between father and brother and the sickness that plagued her childhood "Or are you a scared little girl who won't face a challenge when presented one?" Ana turned Jeans words on her as she laughed, Ana darted off and away from her sure charging and tackling distance, gripping onto her cloaks body and bringing it up to her side for better maneurvibility, speed, agility. Stopping a good ways away from Jean, Ana brought a finger to her eyelid and pulled down and stuck her tounge out.

Out here... In the open, Ana had more choices and a better chance at evading the woman. Even running away from Jean like a coward was an option if she chose it, after all, they weren't in the enclosed hotsprings so escape.. Would be easy, Ana just hoped the woman didn't have a horse nearby.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jean on April 17th, 2012, 9:17 pm

Her arms folded neatly across her chest and she listened quietly for once. Hums of agreement or just simple grunts were given at the appropriate times as answers. Again she thought, Why am I listening to her? It wasn't listening, per say. Much of what Ana was saying was going through one ear and out the other. She tried to look interested, but wasn't sure how well she was doing. A little of what Ana said finally caught her interest though. "Grudgingly, I'll admit you got the better of me. I'll make sure to repay the favor on my own time. Not with threats, not with anyone elses help. Just me," she said, starting to back away. Jean frowned, but was amused. "Yeah, right," she replied bluntly.

She doubted Ana could beat her when it came to physical strength. The woman was just too small. Maybe quicker, but not strong enough. Even though she was amused, a flicker of annoyance coursed through her like a little spark. How can she be so cocky at a time like this, after I bloodied her up? "You know what? Find Cade again or even the camp and get your scrawny butt into the Crimson Edge - then we can duke it out properly," Ana continued. Jean's frown deepened. She didn't need to be in the Crimson Edge to beat Ana black and blue. She was doing just fine with it earlier. "Or are you a scared little girl who won't face a challenge when presented one?"

That comment sent her over the edge again. Her mouth set in a hard line and she was just about to throw herself at Ana when she darted out of reach. If Jean had kept the momentum going, she would've toppled onto her face. She caught her balance though, stumbling forward a little as her hands grabbed at where Ana had been. Her expression darkened as the thief turned and made a rude, goading gesture. "I hope you know I'm going to strangle your skinny little neck!" No one had ever elicited such violent reactions from her, and Jean wondered how it was possible this little rat had done it. Normally she was controlled and more or less calm - but today had been the complete opposite.

She wished she'd brought her mare along instead of walk here on her own. That would've made Ana look the fool, while she was being trampled by hooves. Despite being a slow runner, especially compared to the thief, she took off in pursuit. She had a lot more muscle, but horrendously lacked stamina, which she again noted that she needed to work on. So trying to ignore the fact that she ran flat footed and sounded like her horse, Jean charged headlong after Ana, loudly muttering curses and exclamations. "Maybe I'll throw something at her," was one of them.
Jean
Nothing gold can stay.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ana Sol Starris on October 28th, 2012, 8:42 pm

"Run," Ana whispered under her breath, "run, run, run, run" with every cycle of her legs and the quickening pound of her heart. The adrenaline pumping through her body as she was making her escape, it had been wonderfully delightful to tease the woman into a rage. Being out of the hotsprings felt better, it offered the small thief a chance to escape while being in the hotsprings had only offered entrapment. So maybe having to bath in the streams nearby wouldn't be a bad idea, though she could always wait for the owner to forget her face and believe she was gone for good and then return for another bath.

The two had still been running, and Ana could hear the curses getting steadily quieter as distance was made. Slowly, Ana stopped with her chest heaving, she picked up a nice sized rock that fit in the palm of her hand and she threw it in Jeans direction as best as she could once the bigger woman was in a better range. Whether or not it struck, was Jeans problem now, and hopefully she wouldn't be mugged, raped, or kidnapped later. Ana sprinted off once more, slower this time, but more urgently before she started to walk again, looking over at her shoulder and then towards Jeans direction. Ana had not heard cussing, she had not heard threats, perhaps she was just out of the thiefs hearing range but it seemed the rock had struck.

Now Jean was on the ground, what had happened, did Ana really strike the girl with the rock?

The thief limped over to the unconscience woman, her muscles screaming in protest from such a hard run but she kept going; when she got to Jean, she poked the womans shoulder with a booted foot. No response. Ana blinked as she got a little closer, treating as if the woman would spring up at any given moment. Placing a hand on her own chest, she attempted to calm her heart rate down and slowly began searching through the womans pockets, taking whatever was inside; then she went for the bag the woman had been running with, searching within carefully. Watching Jean like a hawk as she did so, glancing back to the bag, and putting what she found inside her own bag as well as the Mizas. Maybe I shouldn't leave her on the side of the road, Ana thought a little worriedly.

Picking up the womans arm and attempting to drag her across the road the best way she could and into the ditch. The woman was heavy, as were her bags, it was any wonder the small thief had managed to accomplish such a goal. Taking the time to cover the woman up as best as she could with nearby resources such as grasses, wood planks, and as much debris as she could hopefully it would be enough to hide the woman from further danger until she woke up but now the problem was her bags and items. It would have made a good incentive to lead Jean to the Crimson Edge if Ana just took everything and left it at the camp, that way nothing could be stolen from outside influences. It was quite possibly the best, and only answer Ana could come up with on the matter of Jeans items and therefore packed them up and began walking, making sure to use her cloak to shield the bags as best she could and trudged fowards.

When she had gotten to the city, she took as many shortcuts as she could to the camp in hopes of avoiding any trouble.

On Jean :
We had an agreement earlier on this MONTHS ago because of a lack of activity from both our sides, but then my muse had completely cut out so I never got to replying to the thread. :/ So whether or not I'm allowed to have anything from her CS, is totally up to you Archie/whoever grades this thread.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Twister on January 21st, 2013, 12:16 am

Experience Award

Ana Sol Starris
Grade :
Experience: 1 Brawling, 1 Camouflage, 2 Flute, 1 Intimidate, 1 Larceny, 1 Observation, 3 Running, 1 Stealth, 2 Unarmed Combat

Lores: Flutes Have Two Ends Not Like The Other, Living Remnant of Bad Memories, The Eyes of Your Past, Getting Caught, Putting Up A Good Fight, Fighting A Larger Opponent, The Universal Principle of "Finders Keepers", That Feeling of Temporary Weightlessness, That's What It Feels Like To Be Tossed, Crashing Painfully, Threats Falling Short, Shamefully Returning Stolen Goods, Sunberth: Kicked Out Of The Springs, An Outsider's Naïvete, Jean: A Strong Red-Head, Jean: A Worthy Adversary

Miscellaneous: You get 1 Backpack (Containing: 1 Wooden Comb, 1 Wooden Brush, 1 Soap, 1 Piece of Fruit, 5gm) from mugging Jean.

Comments: Your font throughout most of the thread was really hard on the eyes to read. I'd suggest that you take a look at that and look into other fonts, possibly increasing the size of the one you have now so to make it easier to read. Otherwise, I think you did a good job in this thread and Ana's desperate self-pity is very easy to follow. Good thread!

Jean
Grade :
Experience: 2 Brawling, 1 Boxing, 1 Intimidate, 3 Observation, 2 Running, 2 Unarmed Combat, 3 Wrestling

Lores: Sunberth: The City of Anarchy, Sunberth: A Standing First Impression, Sunberth: No Such Thing As "Safe", Looking Out For Yourself, The Importance of Personal Hygiene, Having The Worst of Lock, Not Getting A Moment's Rest, Is It A Girl Or A Scoundrel, Lots Of Trouble Sometimes Comes In Small Packages, Invited Into The Crimson Edge, Stomaching The Pity, Knowing When To Be Quiet, Bottling Up The Truth That Could Save You, Keeping Cool Despite Tender Nerves, Losing It To Those Tender Nerves, Ana: Thieving Little Wench, Ana: Stubborn, Getting Mugged

Miscellaneous: You lose 1 Backpack (Containing: 1 Comb, 1 Wooden Brush, 1 Soap, 1 Piece of Fruit, 5gm) to Ana, removed from your body while you were unconscious.

Comments: You touch upon a very interesting mindset with Jean throughout the thread; don't cave in to the pity, the rats will eat you alive. That's what evidently happened with Ana in the end, so hopefully this will give Jean a nice spin on that mindset and perhaps reinforce her initial ideas. Give her something to think about. Otherwise, well written thread!
If you've any questions or concerns about your grade, drop me a PM!
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous