Saeriel

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Saeriel

Postby Saeriel on March 20th, 2012, 6:23 am

Saeriel

(Pronounced Sair-eel)

Disclaimer: Neither the Image here or the Avatar are mine. They are courtesy of Alessandra Casiraghi, posting under Gilliann on DeviantArt

Race: Human

Hair: Long and Flowing, Dark Fiery Red
Eyes: Deep Brown
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 120 lbs
God of Worship: Ivak

Personality/Concept

Saeriel is soft spoken, easy to listen to, or talk to for that matter. Saeriel is fairly easy going, but not overly so. She tends to judge people based on actions and the first impressions they give but always gives everyone a chance to prove their worth. Saeriel has a fiery temper and can be quick to anger though she tends to try to keep controlled, if only for a short time. Saeriel also at times feels an urge to be violent or kill someone, even if there isn't a reason. However she rarely ever raises her voice, even when angry, mostly because she feels an angry intonation in her voice that is still quiet is more effective at conveying her emotions. Saeriel still, however, has a presence that seems to draw people to her like moths to a flame. Saeriel does not trust easily and only through time will she come to truly trust someone. Saeriel also tends to brood a lot. Saeriel is one of the few who worships the God Ivak. Saeriel also lives by several philosophies which helps her in many ways in her day to day life, her skills, and her mindset.

Skills, Lore, Languages, & Gnosis

Skills
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Weapon (Short Sword) SP 30/100 Competent
Weapon (Shortbow) RB 15/100 Novice
Hunting SP 15/100 Novice
Reimancy (Fire) SP 5/100 Novice

T=Thread Exp in a hyperlink to the thread

Lore
Lore: Zeltivan Wildlife
Lore: Zeltiva Streetplan

Languages
Common - Fluent
Nari - Basic

Possessions

Clothing and Armor
Loose Fitting Dress made of Night Leather with Black Cloak and Hood (Purchased)
Black Leather Boots (SP, Non Armor Clothing Boots)
Simple Shirt (SP)
Simple Pants (SP)
Simple Undergarments (SP)
Simple Boots (SP)

Weapons
Shortbow (Family Heirloom)
Shortbow Arrows (20) (Purchased)
Short Sword (Purchased)

Mounts

Other
1 Waterskin
    1 Backpack which contains:
     -Comb (Glass)
     -Brush (Glass)
     -Soap
     -Razor
     -1 eating knife
     -Flint & Steel

Housing

1 Basic 20x20 single room cottage (400 sq feet) with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table in Zeltiva

Ledger

Income/ExpensesReasonSum
+100 gmStarting Package100 gm
-60 gmLoose Fitting Night Leather Dress40 gm
-1 gmShortbow Arrows (20)39 gm
-10 gmShort Sword29 gm

Spring 512 A.V. Threads

[Zeltiva] Every Bit Helps (Open)
[Quest] The Black Obelisk: Act II of Darkling Tides
Last edited by Saeriel on April 14th, 2012, 8:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
Saeriel
The Disappearing One

Words: 9191
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:08 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Saeriel

Postby Shepherd on March 26th, 2012, 3:13 pm

Hello new adventurer!

Welcome to Mizahar! My name is Shepherd, and I am here to assist you in completing your Character Sheet in a manner that is respectful to the Lore and overall theme of Mizahar. I have found a few areas of confusion and error, and I'm here to work with you to set things straight.

Things Needing Fixed

Lores
Your Lore of Blending into Crowds easily would be included in the skill Stealth. Lore: Exceptionally Agile would be included in the skill Acrobatics.

Minor Notes
These things do not need to be changed, but I would recommend you looking into some adjustments.

After looking over your PC, it seems your character is described in just about every way as an Inarta, rather than standard human. If you are wanting to be Inarta, please make the appropriate changes to reflect that.

Please make the changes I've noted above, and send me a Private Message. Upon receiving your message, and reviewing your changes, I will remove the Intervention. Thank you for coming to Mizahar, and I hope you enjoy writing here.

Shepherd
Shepherd
CS Liaison

Words: 132259
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2012, 1:22 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)