Looking for Master

Sylkra was always hoping for a master.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

Looking for Master

Postby Sylkra on April 5th, 2012, 4:25 pm

Sylkra took a deep breath, and looked at all the other Kelvics. They all had masters. They all had a purpose in life. She realized, that maybe she could find one too. In her human form, Sylkra took off through the trees and branches. In town center, she let out a howl, signaling everyone to gather by her. She shouted over the chat of the people, "Sorry for wasting your time, but I need a master. Never in my life have I had one, and so I am looking for anyone, no matter how kind. Please, I'm desperate. Whoever wants to be my master I will protect and serve until the end of time."
"If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you've done and whoever you were and throw them away."

~Steve Jobs

Sylkra
The Ranger Wolf

Words: 65240
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2012, 10:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Looking for Master

Postby Creeper on April 8th, 2012, 2:47 am

Hello Sylkra!

First let me say Welcome to The Spires. I am the Storyteller here, and as such I oversee all that goes on here. I saw you posted a story, and I hope someone responds to it soon! However, I noticed that Liaison Cosmos posted an Intervention on your Character Sheet. As such, I cannot allow you to continue posting until your Character Sheet is approved and Cosmos removes the Intervention. Please do not let this deter you, we simply wish to make things better for everyone, and with an accurate CS, you can receive all the rewards you earn.

Message me when your Character Sheet has been taken care of.

Thank you!

Creeper

Creeper
My Bark is Worse Than My Bite

Words: 261058
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2012, 5:27 pm
Location: DS of The Spires, Northern Wastes, and Overseeing Avanthal
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes