[Riverside isle park] Happy trails. (Anda)

On a free day Xi takes some time in the park with his thoughts and chaos ensues yet again.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Ximal on April 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

As Xi lay in the grass starring up into the sky he heard the foot steps stop. And then rescind, almost as if she was turning around. As Xi lay there looking up at the sky he heard her voice. Now somewhat calmer. more fluid and free flowing until the stutter came along. Reminding Xi of the stutter he had around pretty girls. She confirmed that she had had a bad day, Xi smiled to himself lightly. He was rarely wrong when it came to emotion guessing after all he emitted his own so strongly. Right now all he was emitting was calming nature and a slight twinge of happiness. Listening to her speak he smiled lightly. So she got defensive because she was upset? That's fair. After all this was sunberth. Xi just got colder than an aldevan winter. As Xi listened the foot steps grew louder as she walked towards him. But he noticed that the dog's foot steps got quieted, was the dog scared of him? or just doing as it's master had told it? No matter the point of the abject submission and distance the dog took. XI was happy that she'd not taken too much offence over the sentiments he had given her. As she sat down with some care Xi rolled up and sat up next to her still listening to her talk. He smiled lightly and spoke slowly smoothly and some what warmly. "It's understandable that, you get defensive when you feel upset or threatened. After all this is sunberth. And i'm sorry for coming off like a jackass my only intent was and still is, to try and lift your spirits a little."

Xi smiled as she reealed her name to him he sighed slowlyy just enjoying the day. Andalusia, it sort of flows. Oh so that's the name of the new acquaintance you've made. Well let me out i'll cheer her up. Or scar her terribly in the process. Either way i will have my fun. Nehahahahaha. You sick deranged bastard i'm not letting you out. Xi closed his eyes and took a deep breath to try to calm himself and slow down liros assauult on his mind. "Well andaluisa, my name is Ximal, Xi for short. I'd like to hellp you in some way. After all seeing a lady in a depressed state is not something that i like to allow." He let the smile on him show a little as the emotional aura around him changed a little getting slightly happier. Xi's emotions poured out of him so strongly auristics weren't needed to tell what he was feeling.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Andalusia on April 21st, 2012, 9:22 am

"N-Nice to meet you," she replied meekly, clearing her throat as she began to pick at the blades of grass. Their waxy texture clung to the skin on her fingers, making them feel velvety and enveloped in a thin film. The sunlight beat down on her hands and enveloped them in warmth, and her silly little mind wondered for a moment if a part of her hands could grow tan from the prolonged exposure, while the rest of her would remain ghostly pale.

"And thank y-you," she added, as she turned towards the man with a soft smile. He was burly and huge, with long hair and rough features. He seemed to fit the job of a woodcutter, or even a blacksmith, but it didn't appear to be the case. "I didn't f-fare so well th-this morning," she gestured towards her bow and arrows, "I was o-out hunting." Dante stared at his master and whimpered. She tried her best to keep her gaze on Ximal, but she simply couldn't. Her esteem would not allow it. She turned towards the park and scanned the grass for other idling Sunberthians, but the place was just as empty as it had been when she had arrived. "I came h-here hoping to r-relax," she smirked, giggling to herself as she thought about the recent events that had just transpired. "Wh-What're you here f-for?" she inquired, as she turned to glance at the man once more. Upon closer inspection, he seemed friendly and kind, or so she hoped.
Andalusia
"The sunrise is just as cold as the sunset."

Words: 116666
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ximal on April 25th, 2012, 3:49 pm

Listening to andalusia speak was some what calming reminiscent of himself talking, certain women. He smile d lightly as she replied the friendly gesture and begun to pick at the grass. Xi shifted his huge frame a little, letting his eyes show more as he looked at her. Those dark black blue pools of liquid fire. Xi smiled lightly as always as he listened to her talking. About how her hunting didn't go to well. And that she'd come here hoping too relax. Xi smiled as he laid back down in the grass. "Well that is a bum day...Stil at least your a live, eh? That and you look uninjured, so thats something. Still i know i'm probly failing at doing a good job of cheering you up. And personally i'm here due to the fact of me being of a day off from work. I work over at the pits. And no i'm not a fighter, i'm a body mover. I'm around enough depsperate people all day it's nice to know i can help somewhere. Xi rose from his seating and stretched before falling forwards and starting some push-ups. Xi never could go a day without training. It was in his nature to get stronger. As if he didn't liro would take over faster. Xi spoke back to her softly lightly. "So what's the dogs name? After all he seems important to you.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Andalusia on April 26th, 2012, 11:56 am

She found him strange and different, as if he'd come from somewhere else, and not Sunberth. She'd never seen a man of his size, of his proportions, of his features. She wouldn't be surprised if he were an entirely different race, or species of human. "I feel so sheltered," she thought solemnly, as she realized how much of the world she has yet to witness, to discover. There could be millions of men like him, there could be millions of other people with more knowledge in their heads, with more experiences to tell, and she was missing out on all that. Ximal leaned back and prepared to lay on the ground, and in a moment of musing, she imagined the ground shaking from the impact. Smiling at the thought, she glanced at him as he landed on the grassy floor, but there was no rumble, no shake.

"Well that is a bum day... Still at least you're alive, eh? That and you look uninjured, so thats something. Still i know i'm prob'ly failing at doing a good job of cheering you up. And personally i'm here due to the fact of me being of a day off from work. I work over at the pits. And no i'm not a fighter, i'm a body mover. I'm around enough depsperate people all day it's nice to know i can help somewhere,"

"A rambler?" she thought, as he spoke in lengthy sentences at once. "The pits, eh," she pondered, giving him a scrutinizing gaze for a moment, as if she were sizing him up for the job. "I-Is it hard?" she queried, though for a man of his stature, it probably wasn't. But what else could she ask? She thought of laying on the grass as well, as her back began to ache a little bit. Dante fought his fears and managed to creep over to his master and lay next to her, his head perching upon her folded legs. Ximal started rising and falling from his position on the ground, and she furrowed her brows at him. "What's he doing?" she wondered, "Is that an exercise, or something?" Before she could ask, he turned towards her dog and asked for his name. "It's Dante," she replied, her hands wandering over the canine's head to pet him.
Andalusia
"The sunrise is just as cold as the sunset."

Words: 116666
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ximal on April 26th, 2012, 12:39 pm

Watching her lightly from his push-ups ha felt the strength flow into him again. He wasn't exactly sure what to make of her, delicate features, delicate face. Yet some how steely. Something was troubling her deeply he could see it in her eyes. She was something of a conundrum. Spoke softly but carried a dagger, looked gentle yet carried a knife. Xi was some what intrigued with her, A small smile on her face. Xi enjoyed it, it was soft yet defined. Had he caused it some how or was it through something he'd seen or what ? whatever had cause it. It was a pretty thing to see. She then gave him a analysing gaze if measuring him up. Sizing him up to see if he could actually do what he'd said. Then she asked is it a hard job? Xi mused for a moment. Hard not really but if you perhaps weren't as strong as him or bull it would be difficult. "Depends what you mean by hard? It's tiring and you have to move bodies of people that weigh around three-hundred pounds for over fifty meters. But that's easy. It's the mell that makes it a difficult job. By the end of a shift you end up smelling like death-incarnate. Blood and sweat...Not the best job but honest work is honest money..."

"I can see how your looking at me,i'm doing this to try and kkeep myself strong. You can have a try too if you want. It's a good way of building up your upper body strength. And nice name for the dog he seems some what reluctant to come near me...I wonder why, ive got no ill will towards it." Xi smiled lightly and held his positioning with his arms half bent, half outstretched. Xi was conditioning his arms to hold him in the most awkward positions possible. He was on his seventy-fifth push-up when he paused his pressing. And began to use his strength to spring board him off of the ground for the last twenty five push-ups. He wasn't showing off. He just found himelf feeling a light weakness if he didn't do this every so often. "Andalusia, You seem like a nice person, and the stutter can be solved. Just focus your mind on something, close your eyes and picture your perfect place. Then hold that image, that calming place and your stutter will disappear. Failing that, being physically occupied too also helps the stuttering..." XI smiled lightly, watchign ehr stroke the dogs fur, she was a nice person as far as he could tell. What was with his luck as of late...?

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes