Master (Eorar)

Sylkra looked for what could be her master.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Master (Eorar)

Postby Sylkra on April 10th, 2012, 1:30 am

Sylkra looked up at Eorar, and said without doubt, "No. I can't have a home, I need to look for a master. So I go about all the cities, finding someone who needs companionship. And then, if they are kind, they will grant me a place in their home. That's usually the way it is for Kelvics. What about humans? You? Where do they live? Where do you live?"

She knew she wanted to find out more about humans. She was never taught in how they work. THey certainly are strange though.

((OOC: Sorry for the short posts))
"If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you've done and whoever you were and throw them away."

~Steve Jobs

Sylkra
The Ranger Wolf

Words: 65240
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2012, 10:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Master (Eorar)

Postby Warden Thrice on April 10th, 2012, 9:10 pm

Eorar looked down.

“Well, not to being rude, but now may not be the best time to traveling. The storm destroyed much. Traveling is dangerous, very. You should probably stay here. Safer.”

He gestured towards the buildings behind him.

“This is human city. Humans live everywhere. I am human too, living with them.” He tilted his head. “What kind of master are you look for? Do you having an idea?”

oocNo problem.
Warden Thrice
Player

Words: 85661
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2011, 3:56 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Master (Eorar)

Postby Sylkra on April 10th, 2012, 9:28 pm

"I see that this town was destroyed. It is sad that these buildings were fallen and broke. As for traveling, you're probably right. It isn't safe."

She took off her pack and pulled out a brush, using it to brush her long blonde hair. It was a cloudy day, making her hair very frizzy. It almost looked like it was going to rain.

This was an odd question, which kind of master, because there aren't really kinds. Just kind masters and mean. But she answered it n the best form she could.

"Well, master? What kind? Any kind, I guess. None in particular. Just someone who needs me to watch over them and protect them."
"If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you've done and whoever you were and throw them away."

~Steve Jobs

Sylkra
The Ranger Wolf

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Master (Eorar)

Postby Warden Thrice on April 11th, 2012, 7:19 pm

Eorar found himself smiling weakly.

“Well, there are plenty these days who need those.” His voice became soft, almost a whisper. “Those who are lost.”

Unbidden, his mind turned to the past, summoning a streak of blue and flash of white without his consent. He struggled to return to the present before losing himself completely in feelings he was not yet ready to face

Unaware of his slightly pained expression, he returned his eyes to Sylkra’s.

“Well, if you are going to be staying here, we will needing to finding you a place to staying. I knowing of one. Come.”

He started to walk away, then stopped.

“Er, you should probably… putting some clothes on before you going into the city. There are bad people around.”
Warden Thrice
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Master (Eorar)

Postby Sylkra on April 11th, 2012, 11:51 pm

Sylkra almost wanted to cry herself when she saw the terrible look on Eorar's face. Something was obviously wrong, but it wasn't her business what. She followed Eorar up until the point where he said to put clothes on. She smiled, and laughed a bit, looking down at her rags which were supposed to be clothes.

"Oh," she said with a smile, "yes. One second."

She dug around in her pack for awhile, then pulled out her cloth dress. She put it over her skins, she didn't want to lose them. They were valuable. Then she realized she had no shoes. Oh no.

"Um... do you think they will mind not having shoes? I don't seem to have any." she meekly said.

~Steve Jobs

Sylkra
The Ranger Wolf

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Master (Eorar)

Postby Warden Thrice on April 13th, 2012, 11:28 pm

oocSorry about my lateness. I’ve been a bit busy lately, but I’m back.

He couldn’t help but feel a little more relieved when the majority of her skin was hidden.

“Oh, no, it is fine,” he said in response to her question. “Just being careful; many sharp things.”

He gestured for her to follow as he set off vaguely northward. He had been introduced to the World’s End Grotto during one of his first land excursions, and though it had seemed nice enough he just hadn’t found it very interesting. For Sylkra, however, it would be ideal.

“We are going to an inn,” he informed her. “I don’t living there, but it is nice and will do for you to staying.”
Warden Thrice
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Master (Eorar)

Postby Sylkra on April 13th, 2012, 11:48 pm

OOCIt's no problem!

Sylkra was relieved when Eorar said it was alright. She was very worried that she wouldn't be welcome without shoes. When Eorar mentioned "sharp things," Sylkra was confused. What are sharp things? Oh well. As long as people didn't think of her as weird.

She followed Eorar into the heart of the city. Eorar was right, many strange people were there. All different races. Akalaks, humans, Jamoura, even some Konti. This didn't bother her though, she was quite alright. As they walked, Eorar mentioned an "inn." Inn, what a nice name! It must be where they make camp.

"Inn," she said, "how nice! I take it that I'm going to live with other people at this inn?"

She felt kind of awkward saying this, because obviously it was something every human knew about. She felt left out.

~Steve Jobs

Sylkra
The Ranger Wolf

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Master (Eorar)

Postby Warden Thrice on April 15th, 2012, 5:47 pm

They fell into silence, and for that Eorar was glad. He had barely spoken a word to anyone since the storm, and he wasn’t sure how he felt about breaking the habit.

As they walked, the streets began to fill with people out and about. Some were scurrying to help with the relief efforts, others were looking for things to steal, and still others were simply… lost.

He looked back over his shoulder at her question.

“Well, to being honest, I don’t really know. I’ve never sleeping in an inn before. I living at the University, and I thinking that things are a bit different there.”

The crowd began to thin as they crossed the main hub, and Eorar took a turn to a deserted street.

“Up here,” he said, “at the end of the road is World’s End Grotto.”
Warden Thrice
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Master (Eorar)

Postby Sylkra on April 15th, 2012, 6:41 pm

Sylkra happily walked along with Eorar until he stopped and said it was the end of the world. From that point on, Sylkra stopped dead in her tracks. It was really the end of the world? Is this it for Sylkra? Her eyes filled with tears a little, hoping her life wouldn't end on this day.

She started walking backwards a little, then said, "The end of the world? No, sorry, I can't go with you there."

She walked back, and looked at Eorar, a sad look in her eyes.

~Steve Jobs

Sylkra
The Ranger Wolf

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Master (Eorar)

Postby Warden Thrice on April 16th, 2012, 7:30 pm

Eorar tilted his head as the kelvic backed away. The end of the world..?

Oh.

He couldn’t help it. A short, powerful laugh erupted from within him, the first one in days.

“No, no!” he said, smiling unconsciously. “No, it is not the end of the world. That is its name. It is a building of stone and wood, that is all.”

He looked down.

“I am sorry for laughing,” he apologized, “but it is not the ending of the world. Come, please, let me show you.”

He gestured for her to follow, trying to wipe the grin off of his face, and turned to go up the hill.
Warden Thrice
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext