You sneaky little...Get back here! (Ana)

Xi gets the third in a set of rings, only to have it pilfered by a scrawny thief.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Ximal on April 11th, 2012, 5:40 am

22nd spring 512AV

His first time back in the docks since the sixth and he want making the same mistake again. The day was hot and humid but Xi kept his hood up and had grown his beard out. He was getting that right today. He slowly walked into the jewellers shop where it was kept and spotted the simple copper band on the counter beneath the display case. A simple copper band with an unnamed bird upon it. etched into the ring itself. It was a perfect match for the other two rings he wore perfectly. Stepping up to the counter he talked to the sop assistant inquired about the ring and bought it for three coppers. A pittance. A simple ring to any one else to Xi it held deeper meanign it was part of a set that Kolin had been loking for. Xi wore the one with the strange lizard beast in gold, and the silver tiger ring. this one though he slipped into his pocket. Not wanting to wear this one yet. Stepping out fot eh door back into the fresh air, Xi wandered back into the crowd. Looking at the two rings on his hand he wondered what their purpose was. still he headed back towards the pits, he wanted to catch some extra hours training,

XIii i'm bored lets have some fun. Not now why dear gods why now. Xi could feel liro creepign up on him again, but those rings somehow brought him forth, but lessened his power at the same time. It was strange looking at them had almost summoned liro. And when he stopped liro had a stronger control. it was weird but the he looked again and liro leapt at him and kept getting stronger. The rings obviously pissed him off but did not control him. What are we gonna do fun today Xi my boy.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 11th, 2012, 6:34 am

Wandering about aimlessly, there was no purpose for Ana to be in this area but the docks made her feel at home somehow. They reminded her of Zeltiva, her former home, the familliar scent of a port filled her senses and she relaxed as she walked on. She wasn't being stupid as she walked though, she kept to the shadows mostly seeing as her cloak hid her very well in them due to its black matirial. It also served as a blanket, when she wanted to stay away from Shroud in the night, ignoring the plea to share body heat as it was much more comfortable than blanket or furs. But she digressed, shyed away when she was frustrated with him, angry, irritated and hurt by his insistent drawl of how useless she was. One day she would show him.. She thought to herself, feeling a furious rage build up.

No, she shook her head, stopping as she leaned against the wall, shouldering it and pressing her cheek against it. Those thoughts were maddening, they only made her clumsy and noticiable among the other wretches in the city. Bringing a palm to her eyes, she rubbed them slowly, feeling a burn in her cheeks beginning and a headache forming into something monstrous. What was she doing.. Leaning against the wall like this, in plain sight, this was unacceptable she declared mentally to herself. Hearing Shrouds words ring about in her ears, Ana cringed, pushing them out. Why did the bastard of a man have such an effect on her? The small thief wondered, cursing to herself inwardly, feeling no better than she had before. Shoving off the wall she began to walk once more, when she came to the corner of the building she stopped.

A mountain of a man was standing there, looking at what appeared.. To be rings. Ana froze and pressed herself tightly against the wall to avoid detection, eyeing him up and down before seeing him pocket something. Wondering what he had just pocketed.. Ana followed after, making a detour through an alley and running with great effort to get ahead of him. She pressed herself against the wall and peered at the walking figure, a plan formulated in her mind, maybe she could bump into him.. Ana had never tried this tactic before and was curious to see how it would work. Of course it may get her killed on first try but she decided that a chance was in order, then she could brag to Shroud how she had met a mountain of a man and pilfered something off him because she bumped into him.

Smiling, the grin graced her features and she had to shake it quickly off. Ana strained her eyes, got them wet, before turning out of the alleyway only to bump into him firsthand. The small thief was surprised but quickly worked, she reached into the pocket, gripping the item in her fist as she fell backwards and landed on the ground. Looking up at him with fear, she shuddered as she stared up and saw his face, she lifted her free hand to protect herself, a jitter to her tone "s-s-sorry! I didn't see you there!" She stated, trying to keep her ruse plausible.. Technically she wasn't lieing, she didn't expect him to walk so quickly. With wide eyes, somber, the dark circles under them invoked much attention and inquiries in the past about her sleeping patterns. She had been quiet, even paranoid to tell them about her nightmares..

Still the mask was up, she got herself up and shook herself off all the while placing what she had taken off the mans person into her pocket. The cloak would hide most shady movement she performed, dusting herself off she cringed under the mans stare, she tried to play dumb under his gaze and began to chatter with him as she backed away from him for space. Holding her hands nervously up, she smiled, a tremor in her features and a twitch of her eye "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you.. Wasn't watching where I was going, not feeling too swell.." she stated, being honest with him, she in fact looked as if she was beginning to become sicker. Though she ignored the truth of that and only used it as a guise, she held her hand out, spreading her cloak wide open to show she was unarmed and meant no harm "I'm Ana.." she took her hand away, to cough into a fist "s-so-coughcoughcough-sta-sta-coughcoughcough," she gave up trying to complete her name and continued to hack.

Turning away, it was still a ruse, her throat only scratched a little... But as she sniffled, she felt the real urge to cough and did so. Waving her hand clumsily at him, she let out a strained breath "s-sorry, I'll be g-going, don't want to spread this.." She told him, walking past him with an uncertain weave in her gait.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ximal on April 11th, 2012, 7:23 am

Looking around him he was trying to figure out where to go as he felt something bump into him. A small thud that would had done more if it was a pebble crashing into him. still he flicked his eyes around to see what had caused the commotion. Looking towards his feet he saw a small woman. Frail, she could be in pain after that hit. She was apologizing about not seeing him? Hell he stood almost head and shoulders above the crowd. If you could miss him you could miss a petching horse running at you. Still he offered back his reply slowly and warmly. "Ah forgive me it was probly my fault not yours. After all i do get a little absent minded." He smiled warmly and even offered a hand to help her get back on her feet, still she kept saying it was her fault and she didn't feel so well. Perhaps he could repay her for knocking her down by helping her with the illness. As she rose she showed she had no weapon and started to say her name. Ana huh ? I suppose i'd better help her. She turned and started coughing a she attempted to walk off. saying she didnt want him to catch it. It didnt matter he was strong as an ox. He followed after her, and lighly put his hand on her shoulder. And attempted to turn her with a friendly look on his face.

"i'm sorry for bumping into you, if your not feeling too wel it's not safe on the streets alone. Please allow me to say sorry for bumping into you by walking you back to your home. And dont worry about anything, it;s the least i can do, after all i was the one who gave you the stir." Smiling lightly with that friendlily smile of his he walked along side her matching her stride and pace which was easy seeing as he stood almost a foot and a half over her. She was a slight thing, dark circles but large eyes, though she looked somewhat underweight. Still he wanted to help her it wasn't safe out in this city if you felt good, if you felt ill you were a blatant target. And with his size who better to keep her safe, most people avoided him for his size. Still he reeked of blood, he was going to need another trip to the springs soon. And whilst he was thinking mundanely, He showed up in force. Oh what delicious pray do we...oh, kill her and be done with it. it's hardly worth the time and effort you dolt. Do not get this body sick, or i will make sur you have night mares for seasons. At the very least this was someone whom liro didn't instantly jump at the chance to assault. That comforted him strangely finnaly a person whom he could talk with on a normal level. And not have to worry about that bastard pouncing into his thought processes every two seconds. still walking along side her, he occasionally looked at her to make sure she was ok.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 11th, 2012, 8:57 am

Walking away still, she froze as his hand gripped her shoulder. Tensing under his hand she turned her head to look up at him, every curse she knew bombarded her mind as she smiled nervously up at him "o-oh.. No.. It's fine, you don't have to.." she reached up to grip his hand, softly, lifting it up and off her shoulder as she turned to face him. Though.. He did have a point there, Ana glanced up, she was certainly short enough to get a good veiw of his face from below. Fidgeting her feet, she began to back away slowly, the small item that was in her pocket now seemed to burn like fire against her, making its presence known to her mind. Staying with this man too long could end up getting her killed, she was lucky he didn't attack her when she had ran into him. Hunching her shoulders, she played with the dirt with her boot and held her arms behind her back, directing her glances to his own boots "well.. I guess.. I mean like.. Thats awfully nice of you.."

Taking a deep breath, she sighed and turned and began to walk with heavy growing feet "I don't really have a house, but you can walk me to where I'm staying.." she stated casually, with a hint of her own meekness "I stay with a bunch of friends, a group really, they're like family and we watch out for eachother." Ana finished off, each and every Crimson Edge member she had met personally flicked through her mind and she smiled warmly at the thought. Paranoia coursed through her veins, a nagging fear she was going to be discovered as a thief filled her mind.. Hopefully the man didn't notice, or wouldn't notice the lightness of pocket till they were close to the camp- that way she could have some form of protection against this mountain of a man. Breaking out of her thoughts, she began to stumble on her feet before catching herself.. Resuming her casualness, though it was quite hard with the growing headache, she cleared her throat of the flem building up.

"You know.. It's rude not to give your name after someone has given you theirs," she stated bluntly "its only polite." She turned her head, giving him a smile before having to turn away once more to try and hide her coughing. After a few moments she started up once more, eyes watering for real now as she caught hold of her breath "I've been here awhile, but I don't remember seeing you at all.." she inquired lightly, embarresed she had not taken notice to such a tall man before "are you another outsider? Seems like theres an influx of them lately." Conversation, it was bound to keep him occupyed from his pockets.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ximal on April 11th, 2012, 9:27 am

Xi walked by her side casually , he watched her stumble on her feet a few times as they walked. She attempted to make conversation a few times and usher him off, after all why wouldn't she. He was an intimidating site, a mountain of a mn like himself. The suddenly his mind flicked some what to a man similar. Cade. Near equal height and build. Then his mind sank as he thought of the favour he still owed. Still she seemed to be getting worse with every passing second. so he thought it only fair to offer. "Ana would you like me to carry you? You seem to be falling over your feet a lot, and that cough sound pretty bad. I hope there's a healer in this group of friend you live with. If not i'd get some sleep those bags look like you haven't had a decent nights sleep in weeks." He was sincere, and some what thoughtful. And then it struck him as she said it. He hadn't given her his name. He spun out an apology and spoke plainly. "My name is Ximal, friends call me Xi."

She then spoke about not seeing him around well, why would she? if she was thiss ill all the tiem he doubted she'd find him where he worked. "To be honest it's not surprising you haven't seen me round i work over at the blood pits. And i'm not exactly new here though, and if your always this ill. Then perhaps its a good thing you don't go too far." He smiled at the end. and then liro spoke up. Check your pocket you idiot. Xi would normally have ignored him but he swung his arm around out of her sight and checked his pocket. It wasn't there, the ring was missing. Then it hit him....The sneaky little...No, no play this out right. He followed her and asked a few questions himself. "So ana where do you work around here after all i'm not exatly familiar seeing you either." He kept up his courteous act now that he knew his ring was missing and the only one brave enough or stupid enough to bump into him today was her. Still he showed nothing but let his anger build, to emit his, the usual aura of anger and terror that most could feel even without auristics. Still he remained calm on the outside.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 11th, 2012, 9:57 am

Raising her eyebrow at his question to be carried, she didn't exactly like the idea of actually touching him. Touch was a taboo, something not to be sought openly and as he progressed his speech, she glared up at him at the mention of the bags under her eyes. Rolling them and shrugging in response "not sure if we have a healer.. I suppose I could ask around," she started off lightly with a hint of anger, on gaurd she aprhended him with a somber stare "of course I don't sleep very well, I don't sleep at all.." she paused then thought for a moment, the small thief did sleep.. But not often "well, sometimes I do.. But I don't like doing so" she puffed out her lip and crossed her arms, she looked quite childish, defiance coated her tounge and her eyes flickered stubbornly as she looked on ahead.

Upon hearing his name, she swore it was spelt 'see-mal' and almost snickered but she had managed to catch that before doing so, turning it into a rueful smile "thats a very nice name" Ana told him as she listened to him continue. The smile faltered as she heard about his place of work, he had not mentioned what he was... for all Ana knew he could be some crazy that took peace of mind at the thought of bloodshed. Like Shroud, the thought made her shudder involuntaryly. Looking up at him bemusedly as he continued on, bells began to chime inside her head, to be careful, play the cards right and she could get out of this alive "I'm not always sick... Its just been really bad this season, the last few years have been.. calmer" she stated, looking up to the sky, clearing her throat once more as another wave of alarms passed through her mind.

Her step became jerky, she wanted to run as the bells and whistles of her mind began to go off. Danger was nearby, she looked around herself shiftily as her gut tried to tell her something. Anas eyes widend, blinking as he questioned her. Panick filled her thoughts, her voice was jittery as she replied after a moment of thought "I'm a mercenary.." she started up, the small thief wasn't lieing as she said it and her voice rang true as her legs were itching to bolt away from Ximal "apart of the Crimson Edge," she stated as they passed some docks, the sound of water was so very calming.. Alluring.. Deadly, a destructive yet peaceful song. Ana calmed as she looked between the water and Ximal "what exactly do you do in the bloodpits then Ximal? Fight?" She questioned quietly to him "I'm sure Cade would love to meet you then.." There was a hint of warning in her voice, if push came to shove came to pull she would run like bloody heck away, no matter that she had a headache or was feeling tired.
Last edited by Ana Sol Starris on April 12th, 2012, 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ximal on April 11th, 2012, 10:28 am

Xi let the anger rise further as he, looked at her from behind his black blue eyes hidden by his hood, which he now lowered. To look directly at her now his face no longer hindered and his dark black blue eyes leering at her. Though he was saddened to hear that she wasn't sleeping well and that she often got ill as he's assumed. Though it did suprise him to hear that she was a mercenary. Now he edcided to answer her question about the blood pits. "i work there, i'm a body mover but i have free use of the training field. Though It's a tough job." Still his tone was warm as he spoke to her masking the distinct anger around him. The she spoke of cade, the barbarian brute had earned his respect and she worked for him. That made him sad that he employed thieves. Stil he tought he'd intimidate her further. "Ive met cade, he's got skill with a sword but he's on the same level as i am bare handed. If wwe faught theres a good chance it'd be a draw." Letting his anger grow he now thought he'd let her take another couple of teps and let her simmer she was already jerking her walk. She could clearly feel the anger surrounding him. Now he thought he'd mention the ring.

"I would be a little happier if i perhaps got my ring back, and i might turn down the killing intent. All i want is that ring besides, it's not really of any value it's copper." It had a meaning to him but she didn't need to know that. she also didn't kneed to know about the other 2 more expensive ones on his fingers. Now he rose his hand and cracked his knuckles. "Oh and don't try to run there's no way you can get away from me. One, your ill and i'd rather not hit a person whose unwell. Two, your too small to take a blow from em you'd probably break a bone. Three, i can and will out run you. So please give me back my ring and i'll walk you back to your friends with no trouble. Otherwise I will be forced to be nasty, seeing as i've asked nicely." Oh your contemplating on hitting her ? Do it. You could snap her bones like twigs. Kill her and take it back. Things are easy to reclaim off of corpses. Like the silver ring you wear. Xi let the killing intent pour out of him. He wasn't willing to hurt her but she didn't need to knwo that. All he wanted was his ring back. And to pray that he didnt accidently release liro or she could get killed.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 11th, 2012, 11:27 am

Stopping dead in her tracks, she stared up at him, frozen in fear of the cracking knuckles. His voice was calm, honeyed actually and held respect for her leader. Feeling her muscles tense and lock, she stared up at him for having been actually caught. Now she wished she had escaped him beforehand, thoughts of escape flew through her mind, she had to quickly come up with a plan or die. No way was she going to part with the ring, she was going to fence it off for some mizas; feeling her breath catch in her throat, she hung her head. Shoulders shaking and fists forming, shaking as they did so "don't treat me like a child," she stated, her mind began to shout and yell for her to oblige, she had to obey but Ana was a stubborn git and wouldn't give up easily. What she did next surprised her, she took a shaky step fowards and stared up at him. Glaring intently.

"You don't scare me," in truth he did and she was trembling because of it "and I took nothing from you, is this how you treat a woman?" Ana inquired darkly, feeling waves of anger rush through her. Blatantly she lied to him, but that didn't matter as she frowned at him. Crossing her arms as she stared him back in the eye, she felt a change come around, a very subtle one as if strings were being pulled from behind a curtain. Tilting her head, her stance remained casual or so she hoped as her demeanor became mature "really Ximal? You accuse someone whos been telling the truth this whole time... Of stealing," scoffing at him, her cheeks burned and her vision swayed a bit "I am a mercenary, I don't participate in such acts of larceny like some others do.. I'm more honorable than that" a tounge coated in more lies.

Ana turned away from him as if to act hurt, in one swift and stealthed movement of her hands under her cloak she placed the ring in her shirt. Feeling the metal travel down her front to rest in the folds, wedging lightly between her skin and belt which was tightly pulled around her waist "if you don't believe me, search me" she stated with the utmost seriousness in her voice. Turning to look him in the eye, indifference in her posture as a cold animosity traveled through her thoughts. Ana wanted to stab him, for all he was worth. Holding out her arms wide for him to have a look see, "mind you, I hate being touched.. So be quick about it" she smiled up at him, sweetly, a poison honeyed smile. Motif, a mask Ana had created days ago and only now was she getting to try the facade out. Little did Ana know, or understand, the mask was actually a shard of herself she had pulled up without knowing it, the monstrousity of her dreams, the bells and whistles that rung through her head.. Triggered by the strain of trying to stay calm in a dangerous situation.

The mask having of been seeded within Anas mind the very day her brother died, holding the venomnous need to have revenge against Gerron whilst Ana kept sane from knowing her brother was dead. Forgetting his memory in the process.. Years in Sunberth had proven to be fertalizer for the growing power inside, Wrenmae the sunlight, and Shroud had been the gardener. Motif continued to look up at Ximal, waiting for his next move. Nothing was different about her besides her coolness of tounge with him.. Though in an Ana situation, or way of thinking- she would have hightailed it out of there like bloody heck. While Ximal was becoming angry, she remained calm. Situations like this required patience and a clear head, the headache was temporarily forgotten but not gone.

OOCIf people take me seriously about the Mercenary thing, I'm sorry, but her profession is a thief but shes apart of the Crimson Edge (so I guess she could lie about her line of real work?)
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ximal on April 11th, 2012, 12:28 pm

She was shaking, visibly shaking. She was scared. The tough charade wasn't going to fool him. He let his anger aura grow. Now more of a feral rage than anything else. He stared her down. Those black blue eyes of his now burning like liquid fire. He glared back at her, and listened to what she had to say. She was telling the true this that and the other. Xi watched her turn and act as if she was hurt. Good at acting? She was not. She could fool him if she tried. He could feel liro latching onto his anger and feeling him get pulled to the surface by it. Now she was going on about him treating her badly this that and the other. He wasn't buying it. He spoke softer now but the tone in which he spoke could freeze ale. "And i was born yesterday. I have this aura of anger which i ware to prevent thievery, and most poeple can sense it and don't come close enough to be within arms reach. Yet you careen into me, saying you didn't see me ? I'm six foot six, taller than your boss. If you cant see me your either blind or lying. though i doo believe you about the illness and the lack of sleep." Cracking the knuckles of his other hand now. Still leering at her. Then suddenly everything about her changed. As if he was speakign toa differnet person. More confidant, more unafraid. She's like us. Oh things just got interesting. Let me talk.

Xi watched her and spoke slowly now the icy tone still present but now inquisitive. "Your like me. You have two sides to you. The natural you, and the darker more willing to do anything side. I say this because everything about you just changed. From your shaking, which stopped. To your voice which became more firm. more commanding. Who did this to you?" He stepped closer as she told him to frisk her, he dint want to he wanted to get her to give him back the ring or liro would pop-out and make a scene of this. He glowered down at her. "I don't want to hurt you. Give me the ring, and we can call this quits. And forget it ever happened. Don't and you'll see my darker self. I don't like letting him out. And trust me, if you think i'm not being rasonable. Try him out. OOH usage as a threat? We shall see how effective this is. Xi took another step forwards and now towered over her. That ring was small, but not small enough to be hidden easily. He wasn't going to frisk her, but he was going to let his demeanour do the talking for him. He didn't want to hurt her, right now more out of respect for her boss than anything else. If she could feel his rage and now feel the corruption rising within him. This was going to be unpleasant for both of them. Unless she just did as she was politely asked. He let a trickle of liros madness flow into his eyes. Illuminating them with the spark of terror. He was faster stronger, and right now more sure. That she had it then ever. And Xi's eyes became colder, even as the trickles of madness shone through them. He wanted her to give him the ring and that's all. That ring held more importance to him than holding back liro right now.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 11th, 2012, 11:12 pm

Looking through the string pullers eyes, Ana began to panick inwardly at Ximal as she wanted to run... But she had no control of her body, or Motifs actions. Floundering under this new found entrapment, what had just happened.. When was the switch made? She despaired to herself as Motif spoke, a smirk crossing her lips "dear Ximal, whatever do you mean by that?" Holding back snide remarks and cruel laughter, she stared up at him. Glimmers of the smirk turned into a knowing smile, her eyes twinkled darkly but were just as golden as before "you're not as stupid as some of these bastards are," leaning fowards a tad towards him, placing her hands in her pockets and pulling the inside cloth out. Nothing fell from her person "but you've yet to proove I stole your silly ring, wheres your proof?"

Honestly, what proof did Ximal have? Motif wondered to herself, playfully, as if it were a game of cat and mouse.. Then stopped, taken aback by his statement about her split personality. Ana inwardly flailed about mentally, trying to see if she could take control back but was shoved down as quick as she tried. Motif raised her eyebrow at Ximal now, curious as to what he meant... Was.... Was he like the taleweaver with his three personas, was he really like her? HARDLY, the string puller did not falter under his gaze and nor did she step back as he took a step closer, his ludacris speech finished. This ring was certainly prooving to be more trouble than it was worth, Motif concluded silently to herself "however did I become like this? My, my, my.."

Cocking an eyebrow, she smiled at him "you don't need to know,"she finished off. Glowering back up at him as she flipped her hair back into place, bringing a hand to slide stray strands behind her ears before starting up again "are you sure you didn't just lose it beforehand? How long have you had the jewelry?" Motif inquired quietly to Ximal. Reaching up to him with a hand she stood on her very tippy toes to pat his cheek then bringing it down to her side again, what a rash move to make but she found it to be hilarious "you know, I'll help you look for it, does it have any defining features?" Motif, nor Ana had gotten a good look of the ring.. They would not know it had a symbol upon it. Though the item between her skin and belt was beginning to slide further down as the small woman placed a hand on her hip.

"Look, I'm willing to help you-" she broke off into coughing, covering her mouth and taking a step back. A few chimes later, her hacking fit had calmed down though because of it she had to take a step back from him and turn away. With burning eyes, crying for sleep, rest, relaxation, Motif didn't want to run away from Ximal if she had to. That was the coward, Anas job to do. Though if this kept up... Contemplating the results, death was likely around the corner... But who didn't like a bit of action every once in awhile? Sighing, she stared up at him, his gaze, madness trickled in his eyes "..I really don't plan on dieing today, for some stupid ring, y'know that..? Do you really want it that badly?" Reason began to prevail, why did she want the ring anyways? Besides the curious shape it held.. "why is it so important to you?" Motif inquired to him, "if its just copper, why get so upset? It doesn't make sense."
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Next