[Riverfall Location] Atri's Place

Cheap, clean housing in a great location!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Indigo on April 11th, 2012, 6:22 pm

Atri's Place is a modest Tavern Inn with clean, cheap rooms. It has earned the bragging rights of the cleanest space in Riverfall! What the tiny rooms lack in space, they make up for in affordability and cleanliness. As if these weren't amenities enough, Atri's is conveniently located across the street from Gideon's combat arena for entertainment, in front of Lapis Park for romantic dates and snuggled in between the Main gates and the Blue Bull for drinks.

If you want a clean, cheap room in a great location, then look no further than Atri's Place.

Rooms :
Single: Image

Double: Image

NPCs
Name: Atri/Plakan
Race: Akalak
DoB: 401 AV, 111
PoB: Riverfall
Title: Tavern Master
Skills: Cleaning 85, Mathematics 83, Organization 70, Managing 50, Intelligence 48
Gnosis:

Atri and Plakan are extremely same sex oriented and plainly not interested in women for breeding, even at the cost of status within Riverfall. They tend to be obsessive in their adherence to cleanliness and strict order. They are a neat and thrifty pair of Akalak brothers who insist on the same for their boarders. ** Special note: They are looking for a good carpenter to build an enclosed front patio with clean, efficient lines for a minimum of cost. Please inquire within.**

Employment
Employment is available at Atri's Place. Inquire within with either Atri or Plakan for details on reservations or employment opportunities.

Positions Available
Cleaning Staff = 2 GM/day
Carpenter = 4 GM/day

Rates
Owning:
400 sq ft Apartment: 500gm

Renting:
400 sq ft: 3gm/day

While living at Atri's Place, you must be at Common level living.
Indigo
As you wish (no1 gets princess bride quotes)

Words: 84986
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2011, 10:46 pm
Race: Staff account

Postby Ans SpringBorn on June 16th, 2013, 11:32 pm

5th of summer 513 AV

Ans was going to move from Baywatch apartments because its so expensive.

"Hello, I'm looking to get a room for a season or two?", Ans said as he walked to the desk.

"I can help you with that my friend", answered Atri.

"I'll take the single room for the season here's the first nights pay, I'll probably put one GM on the desk every day when I head out", Ans had hoped this was fine.

"And I'd like to take a job here", suggested Ans

"Of course, if you could help me clean that would be helpful", Atri replied happily.

"Alright, I'll come in tomorrow",
"I've failed over and over and over again in life, and that is why I succeed"
- Michael Jordan
Ans SpringBorn
Player

Words: 5422
Joined roleplay: June 12th, 2013, 1:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Rhea on June 21st, 2013, 7:50 am

Rhea comes into Atri's place with a slight women like shift in her hips. There is some traveling dirt upon her nice white cotton top and some upon her pants. Appears she has cleaned her face already and it well shows she is part Dhani as her eyes are yellow. Her black hair with the sheen of blue appears clean as well.

Her yellow snake eyes take note of the tavern master and the Kalvic. She only waits a moment there before saying in a slurred voice, I come for the expedition and need a room. She glances over to the Kalvic and with a friendly tone of voice, Your with the expedition as well? As he faced Kalvic he can't help but notice her forked snake tongue and not doubt the reason for her slurred voice.

Rhea stands fairly tall at about six feet tall and looks like she has work in her life as she has a fair amount of upper body strength. She doesn't fit the look of a frail female at all. You get the impression she is a young adult too and can't be much older than her early twenties at best and not too young to be a teenager.
Rhea
Player

Words: 5766
Joined roleplay: February 6th, 2013, 8:29 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Delilah on June 25th, 2013, 6:19 am

Time stamp - Day 7, Summer, 513 AV

Delilah entered the building and walked to the front desk of the building, searching for a room. She began to search the room for a way to elevate herself to meet eyes with the Akalak, but quickly realized there was nothing in the room that could possibly lift her to that height. "excuse me" The little Pycon said in an attempt to draw the attention of one of the Akalak at the front desk.

"I need a place to stay for the season, and would like to know the cost for the rooms."

Both Akalak turned to her, and one asked "The single rooms are 1gm per night, and the double are 135 per season."

After contemplating for a moment, Delilah put 91 gm into a small bag and lifted it as high as her arms would allow her to saying "I would like to take a small room for the season then." One of the Akalak brothers acknowledged this with a nod, and reached down to accept the bag of Mizas.
Delilah
The Boxer

Words: 12812
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 9:15 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Postby Zander Guile on April 7th, 2014, 2:21 am

7th of Spring, 514 A.V.

Zander entered the building known as Atri's Place and walked to the front desk, a rather imposing Akalak standing there looking back at him. Determined not to be put off getting a room for the season, Zander casually walked over the the Akalak and in a resolute voice asked what the rates were for a room per night. The Akalak replied "1gm per night for a single room or 135gm for a double for the season." Thinking to himself that this was a reasonable price, Zander took out 84 Gold Mizas and placed them on the counter as neatly as he could saying "If possible I would like to rent a single room for the remainder of the season." The Akalak looked at the Mizas deposited onto the counter, seeming doing the math in his head, then he looked at Zander saying "This will be enough." As he said this, the Akalak reached for the Mizas on the counter.

"I'm Talking" "I'm Thinking" "You / PC Talking" "NPC Talking"
Zander Guile
Duelist

Words: 10271
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2014, 12:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet