Wanted: Buyers of Masks!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Aneira Haimati on April 13th, 2010, 1:43 am

I'm looking for people who might be interested in threading together based on the fact that they want to have a mask crafted or perhaps to buy a mask. The scenario can be anything - meeting by chance or something not related at all to masks until some twist brings it to that point... whatever! :) I'd just like to flesh out this aspect of Aneira and would like to be involved in another thread or two.

She's currently in Syliras but has time to travel, absolutely. She may be going to Zeltiva shortly, so that could be an opportunity. Eventually she will end up in Avanthal. If you've any interest, no matter your location, PM me!
Aneira Haimati
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade.

Words: 31480
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2010, 12:07 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Jaquise Emittere on April 22nd, 2010, 12:38 am

Jaquise might want a mask made. Anything that adds to his intimidation factor lets him charge more for a job. And he's kinda guy who would wear it for the fun of having a mask. Can you make one that puts emphasis on his fake eye?
Jaquise Emittere
Magic Swordsman

Words: 173150
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2010, 2:59 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets