Bath Buddies[Aselia]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Bath Buddies[Aselia]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on April 13th, 2010, 2:12 am

2nd Day of Spring, 510 A.V.

A door to a private bath creaked open as light giggles could be heard from within. Slowly a woman emerged, her appearance somewhat glowing as she gingerly walked towards the exits of the Soothing Waters. Jaeden exited the room after, a smile lingering on his face as he closed the door behind him. Dressed in nothing more than a loose fitted pair of shorts that dropped just inches above his knees, Jaeden’s own outfit for the bath house took on a less sleek manner of clothing than the females wore. The woman turned to look at him, a smile spreading across her lips as she lightly bit along her lower lip, her pace towards the exit slowly slightly.

Jaeden’s smile remained as he raised his own hand, kissing the tips of his fingers before holding his hand out to the woman in a wave goodbye. As she rounded the corner, Jaeden continued to listen as he heard the door to the public baths open, it’s noises echoing down the hall. Then, as it closed, Jaeden exhaled, the smile on his face slowly fading as he slumped into a lean along the door behind him. Gods, he could still feel the woman’s desires from where he eventually fell into a seated position along the floor, his eyes closing. The mark of Nikali still pulsed along his back, throbbing with the intense urge for him to continue with what he had been doing. It took every once of his being to not suddenly stand, and run to her side in order to continue fulfilling those desires as well. It was almost painful to resist. Still, he had to. The woman had only paid for so long, and overindulging them would then start coming out of Jaeden’s pocket. He then gave slow exhales, as his sense of the woman’s desires slowly started to fade.

“Mister Kincade?” a woman’s voice then said from in front of him.

Jaeden’s eyes slowly opened as he looked up to see the sleek shine of a woman’s legs standing before him. His gaze slowly rose as it took in the tiny outfit and the toned figure of one of the Soothing Water’s attendants. Jaeden smiled, the clothing the women wore in the Bathhouse managing to always wriggle one free from his lips. “Celeste,” Jaeden then said with a pleasant tone in his voice as his head tilted lightly along the door, “how many times must I tell you to call me Jaeden?”

“I’m sorry,” Celeste replied, his gaze shifting to the side as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other momentarily.

“No worries,” Jaeden quickly replied as he pushed himself off the floor. “What can I do for you?”

Celeste didn’t answer right away, but rather her gaze kept lingering over Jaeden’s form with some weird fascination. Her hand then slowly reached out, under the allure that Ranuri caused Jaeden to emit. The tips of her fingers moved in to touch Jaeden along his cheek. “Celeste?” Jaeden suddenly asked, a slight hint of sternness in his voice that caused Celeste to blink suddenly, as if waking from a trance. “Did you need me for something.”

Jaeden almost exhaled at avoiding contact with Celeste. He had just resisted the urge Ranuri had caused him to feel, another so soon he would find practically exhausting. “Calyna wished for you to report to her office,” Celeste said as her hands dropped behind her back again and began leading him towards Calyna‘s office. “It appears you have a new hire to mentor.”

“Really?” Jaeden said, slightly surprised. “I would have thought to be too new around here to mentor another. Any idea why she chose me?”

“I don’t know, and I would not wish to speculate.” Celeste simply answered as the two of them slipped out of the private bath’s hall and made their way past the public baths.

“Fair enough.” Jaeden said as he stepped up to the door that lead into Calyna’s office. His hand slowly raised, wrapping his knuckles along the doors surface three times. When he heard Calyna’s voice from behind the door, giving him permission to enter, Jaeden’s hand slowly reached down and grasped the door’s handle, pushing it in.

Jaeden slowly stepped into the office, his gaze falling to Calyna firstly. “You wished to see me?” Jaeden simply inquired, closing the door behind him.

“Yes, I would like you to meet Aselia,” Calyna said, motioning to the woman in the seat before her, “she will be starting her employment here at the Soothing Waters today. I would like you to show her to her dressing room and then help her settle into her job. Answer her questions, guide her if she needs such. More or less mentor her in her starting days.”

Jaeden’s gaze then slowly fell down to the woman in question, the strait white hair gliding in the turn of her hair, the soft skin showing hints of the scales that related to her race. Those violet eyes eventually staring back into his own. Jaeden’s breath stopped for a short moment, his Gnosis mark twitching a slight reminder of the tale Nikali had spoke of while using Summer’s body. Jaeden then slowly stepped forward, dropping to a knee in front of Aselia. His own hands reached out, lifting her left hand in his as he gently brushed his lips along the back of her hand. As he did so, he fully allowed whatever desire the mark of Ranuri was able to discern fill his own mind as it sent a tingle along the surface of his back. “It is my pleasure to meet you Aselia,” Jaeden said softly in Kontinese as he raised his gaze once more to meet her own. “My name is Jaeden Kincade.”
Last edited by Jaeden Kincade on September 24th, 2010, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Bath Buddies[Aselia]

Postby Aselia Timandre on April 18th, 2010, 6:59 pm

After getting the last answer to her question from Calyna, three knocks at the door could be heard. Aselia turned around to face her new mentor: a large man with an athletic built, pitch-black hair and fascinating, blue eyes. To the Konti who had spent her entire childhood in Mura, surrounded by stunningly beautiful and graceful women, the sight of a man with well-developed muscles appeared still somewhat unfamiliar and strange. However, in Syliras she had learned that even large and bulky men were able to move with their own kind of grace and elegance, the pace of a self-confident predator.

Apparently this Jaeden seemed no difference – until he kneeled down and took her hand. Something happened inside Aselia when she felt his rough lips brushing over the scaled back of her hand, something that made her feel as if her interior and exterior had been exchanged. She sensed that he knew her inner desires and would do his best to fulfill them. She watched the knowledge that was transferring to him like a movie. That she wore short clothing because she liked the touch of natural structure at her skin. That she wanted the world to know how special she was, not special because she was a Konti or a Timandre, but special as an individual. That she wanted to fly away, just like her little magpie. His gnosis mark revealed all that to Jaeden, and her natural sense of empathy made her conscious of the process.

Who was that …?!

And then words washed over her, the familiar sound of her soft, graceful mother language, but at the same time she recognized the difference. The voice was a male one, of course, yet Aselia was surprised because she had never heard a man speak in the language of the Konti. After the initial moment of shock, however, she managed to give a mild smile and reply: “I am pleased to meet you too, Jaeden Kincade. I’m Aselia. Of the Timandre family.” When his name rolled over her tongue, she decided that it didn’t sound bad.

She was definitely good with him being her mentor for the next few days.

Calyna had instructed him to show her the personal dressing room, so they were back at the corridor a few moments later. Aselia felt a bit dizzy from everything she had seen and experienced. Linel seemed to be exhausted too, because he was unusually quiet and calm. Hopefully the steams didn’t already start to take their toll on him.

Walking, however, did wonders to her clouded mind and she started to think about ways to start a conversation and get to know her mentor. A habit she had adopted during her first days in Syliras now showed through: She started guessing his age. If he was human – and he looked like one –, he had to be in his twenties. Just like her. But there was that tiny white strand in his pitch-black hair that somehow disturbed her theory. Where did he get that? Aselia was fascinated, had never seen a single strand of white hair at a human before. Didn’t their hair get all white when they were older?

Anyway, while her mind was concerned with that question, she walked with Jaeden and asked, continuing in casual Kontinese: “So, they do employ males as well. I’ve never seen something like that … Why did you choose to work here, if you don’t mind my curiosity?” Oh, she always was curious about new acquaintances, but this one obviously was a special exemplar. There was something about him that coincided with the common fact of human society being patriarchal.
"To see a world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wildflower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour."
Aselia Timandre
Player

Words: 89486
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2010, 9:11 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Bath Buddies[Aselia]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on April 19th, 2010, 10:24 am

Jaeden stepped through the halls of the bathhouse, the fingers of his strong hand fiddling with a set of keys idly as the jingle subtly distracted from the sounds of splashes some of the patrons made within the public baths as they passed by. Jaeden slowly took in the sleek, slender frame and the grace of her movements as she walked. There was a mixture of pride and curiosity that filled her eyes, as well as an intense desire to stand out. His ears twitched slightly as she spoke, taking in the smooth tone he felt would make for beautiful music. Jaeden let a smile cross his lips as he soon turned towards the doors that would lead to the dressing rooms for those employed by the Soothing Waters. “I don’t mind curiosity at all, Aselia.” Jaeden answered, continuing the conversation in Kontinese. Slipping the key into the door and unlocking it, he then opened the door, stepping aside for her to enter first. “There are a few reasons. It was brought to my attention that some of the women within Syliras’ walls would benefit from my employment here, considering the Soothing Waters male staff is somewhat limited. Most men around this city tend to be Knights or own their own shops and the like. The income is pretty good as well. I would have to make a fair amount of trips to the forest employing my usual trade as a hunter to match such wages that I would earn here, and such would normally be a great deal more dangerous, considering the risk of some of the wild animals, bandits and slavers. In the end though, a goddess caught my attention, stating to me that I had a calling, a greater purpose, and that the coin I earned from here may help me in such endeavors. I can’t say as to what this calling is, though, as I’m not certain myself.”

Jaeden slowly closed the door behind him, locking it back up after they both had entered. “Also, I will confess that I do rather enjoy the moments of intimate contact I share with the women who are my clients.” Jaeden then said as he walked beside her down the hall, passing elegant oak wooden doors that had name plates attached to them. Jaeden then stopped, stepping towards Aselia as she slowly backed up, pressing her back along the wall. Jaeden’s hand then rested along the surface of the wall behind her, as he leaned in close, his gaze shifting back and forth as his sky blue eyes stared into hers as a slight smirk sharpened the corner of his mouth. “I am, after all, a bit of a flirt.”

He then slowly drew back, once again. “But I am an open book for the most part. What you see is often what you will get.” Jaeden said as they continued their walk down the hall. “What about you? I could likely go on in directing what you could do in the Bathhouse which will aid your employment, but I would rather hear about you first. I do pick up a certain sense that you have a strong individuality about you, so it’s best I learn about you as an individual, and we go from there.”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Bath Buddies[Aselia]

Postby Aselia Timandre on April 19th, 2010, 4:49 pm

While listening to Jaeden, Aselia felt relieved that he seemed to be easy to talk to and quite open when it came to private information about himself. She liked to think that what was really important to her couldn’t be voiced in words, so she usually spoke about anything and everything and didn’t mind the company. Be it stranger or friend, she was equally trusting to both. The tightest shell, however, nobody would pass.

She nodded along to his reasons. Yes, the income could only be called very generous. But what he said last truly caught her attention. A Goddess had taken an interest in him. Aselia wasn’t keen on serving the gods, but she did take interest in their actions and motivations. Of course, nobody could really understand them, but she liked to think, ponder over what they did … In her opinion Avalis was very reclusive, although Aselia always felt the connection through her intricate gnosis mark. What Goddess had marked Jaeden? And perhaps more importantly, of what kind was the connection between his faith and his work at the Soothing Waters? Aselia was intrigued, as always when it came to detecting secrets. She was patient, however, and would wait until they knew each other better.

She eagerly followed into the hall that was for staff only and watched him locking the door. Safety was important, she had already learned, and the cheerful noise of the keys somehow relieved her. When they continued, she let her eyes wander over the elegant name plates and tried to familiarize herself with all the names, wondering how much “masseuses” Calyna actually employed.

Suddenly Jaeden approached her, and at the next moment she found herself being pressed against the cool stone wall to the left. A whispered “huh?” escaped her lips, more a sign of surprise than shock or fear. Then a slight smile formed. “And vain enough to admit it to every girl who wants to hear it, yes?” she spoke in the soft voice of her mother tongue. Despite her initial shyness, she enjoyed what he was doing. A challenge.

Then he backed off and Aselia straightened. “I see”, she commented, just a bit overwhelmed. His next words she found a bit odd, but she had never worked in an employment relationship before, so perhaps that wasn’t as off as she thought. “Me … I accompanied my elder sister and a few friends at the journey to Syliras. I need something to do, and I need money, and then the receptionist and Miss Zia started hinting that I’d be suited for this kind of job. I’m a total newbie with this, but I immediately got hooked and now want to learn as much as possible while I’m working here. I’m sure you’ve heard of it”, she continued, shot him a glance and brushed through her snow white hair with slender fingers, “but Konti are excellent councilors. We just like to help other people, and we’re good at sensing their feelings. So I think my qualifications are quite good, and I hope they’ll really help me, just as I hope that you’ll really help me to get used to everything.” Her violet orbs met his. She had so many questions, but she was holding them back for the time being.

“My real goal … I think it’s becoming independent. Someday I will leave this place and do something nobody has done before. Maybe I can already do that here, who knows. That’s what I want to do”, she stated firmly. Yet she didn’t quite know what that something was, and because of that she still appeared more or less aimless.
Aselia Timandre
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trailblazer (1)

Bath Buddies[Aselia]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on April 25th, 2010, 3:51 am

Jaeden slowly looked up, pondering for a bit before he looked back to Aselia. “I don’t really consider myself vein to be honest, but I do believe in being honest and forthcoming with a woman.” Jaeden commented as he began flipping through the keys along the ring he carried. “Generally, I won’t tell a lie unless it’s during a confrontation with someone dangerous. Even then, it’s not likely to be a good lie either.”

Jaeden kept his gaze lingering over her as she went over her story of arriving and reasons why she was here. He gave a quick nod when she mentioned her expectations. “I’ll certainly help you any way I can, though just so you’re aware I may be gone from time to time. I’m also a hunter, and to ensure my skills in that trade don’t wane, I’ll sometimes take a trip to the wild to keep them up.” Jaeden answered, smiling lightly. “Perhaps you’d care to accompany me on one of those trips sometime?”

Jaeden the slipped two keys off the ring, handing them to Aselia when she spoke of her ambitions. A slow nod was offered to her when she spoke of independence and making her mark upon the lands, so to speak. “Those are good goals to have.” Jaeden said as he stopped before a door that had no name plate on it yet. “I’m not nearly as ambitious myself. I’m content with a simple life, but considering this calling that I’m supposed to eventually follow, who knows what fate has in store for me. I’ll simply endure and move forward, like I have with everything else in my life. I do certainly hope you find what it is your looking for, and if there’s anything I can do to help you in those endeavors, don’t hesitate to ask.”

Jaeden then slowly opened the door to Aselia’s room, allowing her entry first as usual, before stepping inside himself and shutting the door behind him. The room was small, but large enough to live comfortably as a simple dresser with mirror lined one wall of the room, a closet sitting in the corner of not far off from it. Decorative paintings hung along the walls as candles, that never seemed to waver with the sudden current of air that invaded the room when the door was opened, provided adequate lighting. The carpeting was a rose red and soft to the feel of bare feet. In the far corner of the room, sat the couch, as it’s soft cushions seemed thick, and wide providing a comfortable place for rest and sleep. “Here we are.” Jaeden said as he allowed her time to look around. “You can, of course, add your own little touch to the place if you like. Can’t say I’ve done much with mine. As a hunter, I’m used to basic necessities in the long run.”

Jaeden then waited another moment, making his way over to the couch as he settled into it comfortably, laying his arm along the top of the back rest as he observed Aselia in silence. “So, let us go over any questions you have for me.” Jaeden then offered, motioning to the empty spot along the couch beside him for her if she liked. “Whether they be about the Soothing Waters, it’s practices or just me, feel free to ask them and I will answer them if I am able.”

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Bath Buddies[Aselia]

Postby Aselia Timandre on May 2nd, 2010, 10:29 am

Honest he was, obviously, and that was a trait that Aselia valued very much. Perhaps honesty was more important to her than to other people – but back at home everyone knew that a simple wrong step could lead to many more and even bigger wrong choices. Lying often was just the beginning. She started to respect Jaeden because he meant what he said and said what he meant. Their relationship seemed to carry positive signs with it.

Blinking, she considered the next words. A hunter … so that was how he kept his body in shape and his mind sharp. The Konti enjoyed hunting just like any other race, although Aselia had never been fond of stabbing larger things than tomatoes. Instead she had switched to something else that often was equally effective. Flashing Jaeden a grateful smile, she replied: “I’d very much like to do so! I’m some kind of hobby falconer, although not very skilled yet, but I’d gladly accompany you on hunts.” Her hand rose to the magpie’s black and white feathers. “Magpies are small, but they make good hunting partners.” In fact many people had told her that magpies were nothing but a toy to the serious falconer. Still, Linel and she shared a special relationship. She would never give him away or allow others to insult him.

She took the pair of keys with a genuine “thanks” and let them disappear in the pocket of her pants. The meaning of a key was the first step to independence … a first job and first salaries. Syliras indeed was a city of beginnings. Aselia briefly wondered what kind of beginnings her sister would find here.

Then she nodded. Few humans were so friendly and open to strangers, and she really appreciated that. She had already met quite different people … “That’s very nice of you. I don’t think that I’d enjoy such a lifestyle. Konti lives are long, but most of us specialize in a particular trade or art form. I don’t believe me to be a gifted artist, so I want to find something else I can live for. There are things I enjoy – like you seem to enjoy hunting and working here –, but I want to find my real obsession. Maybe it’s being a falconer, yet I don’t know enough about it to determine that.” After that speech she was quiet for a while, thinking about what the future might have in store for them.

Jaeden had unlocked the door and waited for her to step in first. The room was quite big, more extensive than she had expected it to be. Someone had lit candles that covered the furniture in golden light and twisting shadows. Linel, who had become quite fidgety, was glad to explore the new environment and performed a few circles under the ceiling before settling at the top of the wardrobe and observing them from there. Aselia was surprised how soft the carpet felt under her feet. “It already is nicely furnished”, she stated.

When Jaeden settled at the couch, she sank into a cross-legged position at the comfortable carpet. She wasn’t sure why she did so rather than joining him at the couch. Maybe she needed connection to the ground, maybe she wanted to enjoy the unusual texture. “I like the carpet”, she told him, a bit apologetically because she hadn’t accepted his offer.

Finally it was question time. Determining the most important ones took a while, but then she started: “Miss Zia has already told me the basics, but I’m quite unsure what we are supposed to do in detail. I mean, I’ve never done that before … How do we differentiate between customers who just want sex and customers who want the full service?” She was quite blunt about their job, but then, she had never been taught not to be. Perhaps that would be an advantage at Soothing Waters. Then the next issue came to her mind. “And is there anyone here who could teach me something about massage? I don’t know anything about it, but I guess I should. I want to do my job properly, after all.” There it was again, determination, sparkling in the dark violet eyes and glowing in the candlelight that illuminated her face. She was eager to hear Jaeden’s explanations.
Aselia Timandre
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trailblazer (1)

Bath Buddies[Aselia]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on May 3rd, 2010, 10:39 pm

Jaeden nodded as Aselia sat herself down long the carpet. “Whatever makes you feel comfortable.” Jaeden simply said as his leaned forward where he sat, his elbows propping along his knees.

Jaeden’s head then slowly tilted as he contemplated on the answer Aselia asked. His gaze then settled along Aselia’s own. “In my opinion, most who come here aren’t looking for just sex. Most come to the Soothing Waters to experience relaxation in many forms. Sometimes, this won’t even include sex, but just a bath, massage and companion who has an open ear. I will confess that having the Mark of Ranuri makes it somewhat easy for me to sense a clients desire,” Jaeden explained as he turned his body somewhat, showing the mark along his back to Aselia once again, “but for others, it’s a matter of word play and subtle physical contact. Men who don’t outright say what they want will generally lead up to such most often with subtle compliments, suggestive phrases, touches to areas of your body that suggest a desire of intimacy.”

“Like, for instance,“ Jaeden said as he slowly reached out, lightly sliding his fingers along the side of Aselia’s cheek, before it softly made it’s way down until her chin rested lightly along his index finger, as he tilted her head up slightly to meet his gaze. “A man will generally caress your face or run his fingers through your hair just before wishing to move in for a kiss. There are other subtle caresses or petting of the skin in a manner that you can look for. Of course, there are the more obvious ones as well.”

Jaeden then withdrew his hand and once again leaned back into the cushions of the couch, his arm draping along the top of the backrest. “As far as learning Massage goes, I can teach a little myself, but it’d likely be better to see some of the other women who work here as I’m still a novice in such practices. Ranuri guides my hands more than knowledge and experience does at this point.” Jaeden replied to her second question. “I’m sure plenty here will be willing to tutor you in their free time between clients, and I always offer my help in such matters, especially if you need someone to practice on.”

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Bath Buddies[Aselia]

Postby Aselia Timandre on May 4th, 2010, 9:53 am

What he said sounded reasonable. For all she had heard about the Knights, she was pretty sure that they kept professional concubines hidden somewhere, at least the higher ranked individuals who could afford personal services. The others obviously visited the Soothing Waters. Despite her determination to learn, she was quite relieved when hearing that not everyone desired sex. It made sense that giving clients a feeling of relaxation best worked through words and comforting touches. That was what Aselia was more proficient at. She knew the power of words all too well.

Suddenly Jaeden leaned forward to slowly run his fingers down her cheek and under her chin so that she was forced to meet his gaze with her own. Clear dark violet meeting bright sky blue. Yes, she understood what she meant – she felt a subtle desire to come even closer to his face. Whether that was because he bore a mark of Nikali or because he was such a good teacher she didn’t know. Maybe she didn’t want to know yet …

When he was gone, she nodded quietly. Ranuri … A mark that let him feel the desires of others. She wondered how and why he had gotten it, yet didn’t feel comfortable enough to directly ask him about it. Everyone kept his or her own secrets. Aselia had hers too. But on the other hand, his mark wasn’t much of a secret if he told her during their very first encounter. Then her attention shifted back to the topic of massage. It would be fun, practicing with Jaeden, she thought and gave a soft smile, a mixture of pleasure and gratefulness. “I’ll ask around then. Surely there’s someone who is glad to spread knowledge about massage. I have a feeling that many people don’t relax often enough when a simple massage could already soothe body and mind.” While she was no expert, growing up in Mura had its side effects on a Konti. Living near the Opal Temple and with a sister worshiping Rak’keli had caused her to learn quite a few things about healing.

Shifting her weight, she considered what to ask next. Should she inquire further about Ranuri …? After a while she inwardly shrugged. Jaeden was an honest man and if he didn’t like speaking about such a private topic, he would tell her. That trait was different from most Konti in Mura – everyone expected you to be an excellent people reader, to communicate without words. Aselia was undoubtedly good at that, but at the same time she just wanted to let the words flow without thinking.

Observing him with curiosity in her dark orbs, she asked: “How did you get Ranuri? I’ve never heard of a man worshiping the goddess of servants and lust before … although it does fit with your job very well. I wonder how Nikali treats her followers.” She couldn’t really imagine the Goddess of Servants leading her worshipers. Such a relationship almost sounded a bit perverted.
Aselia Timandre
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trailblazer (1)

Bath Buddies[Aselia]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on May 5th, 2010, 1:36 am

Jaeden nodded as Aselia smiled, returning the smile in kind. “Of course, there’s normally someone willing to help out around here I’ve found.” Jaeden replied as he shifted in his seat slightly. “Most of the staff are coming to me and offering themselves for me to practice on.”

Jaeden then paused for a moment, his gaze shooting to the ceiling as if he had just had an epiphany. “Now that I think about it, I’ve seen them more than outside clients. Huh.” Jaeden then shook his head, casting further thoughts of such aside as he looked to Aselia. “Anyways, if nothing else, we can use our down time between clients to improve out skills together.”

Jaeden the slowly slid off the couch, crossing his legs as he sat in front of Aselia. He remained silent for a moment when she asked him about his mark before giving a shrug. “I didn’t worship Nikali to be honest.” Jaeden then began as his hands came together, fingers interlocking, in his lap. “Point in fact, I didn’t worship any Gods or Goddess’ in my years. I just got marked about three days ago, during my first visit here. You see, originally, I just came here as a client. However, the woman who attended to my relaxation, Summer, was marked by Nikali herself. During my time in the bath with Summer, of which turned out to be an entire day, we shared many stories. We spoke of our past, of our view, even played a truth or lie game involving stories. Nikali listened on through Summer, and took interest in me. She spoke through Summer, inhabiting her body for a moment, when she marked me. It was then she told me I had a great calling, and the coin I could earn from here would help me with it. Though, as I said, I still don’t know what that is.”

Jaeden then leaned back, his hands resting along the surface of the carpet when Aselia inquired about how Nikali treats those she’s marked. “I guess it would depend on your perspective.” Jaeden answered, becoming fixated on Aselia’s eyes for a moment. “Her mark can be the greatest gift to someone who finds themselves enslaved, or in dire straits. The mark allows one to feel the desire of someone else, and essentially become perfect to suit their needs. A slave who’s forced to do labor will find pleasure in their work, or a servant or concubine will know exactly what to say or do to please their master. It essentially makes the unbearable become worthwhile, allowing them to go on when they otherwise would have submitted themselves to death.”

Jaeden then paused, his head tilting to the side for a moment. “To someone like me, however, who’s as free as they come and for the most part content?” Jaeden gave a slow shrug of his shoulders. “Well, let’s just say it can take some getting used to. The mark is activated by physical contact, and I essentially then desire who I touched desires, and have an urge to fulfill those desires for them. Such works out great while working here, I won’t deny.”

“Out there, however,” Jaeden said, nudging his head towards the general direction of Syliras, “it’s a little tougher to deal with. I have to avoid contact with people out in the street, or else I might find myself doing things for them I generally wouldn’t, especially without compensation. Oh, and those slavers I so desperately despise? The mark may very well be a hindrance to me if I were fighting them. I touch them and find that their only desire is my death. It takes a lot of energy and will to resist the urge to see their desires fulfilled. If I’m not careful, I could become a murderer, an addict, or any number of displeasing things. So in the end, the Mark is a good thing for work in here, but it has a duel nature to it that can hurt you, twist your morals and even sometimes make you question who you really are, if you’re not careful with it. Don't get me wrong though, because with Nikali's mark, even the most simplest of men can become great leaders, knowing the desires of those they lead, and giving every bit of energy they have to see those desires fulfilled.”

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Bath Buddies[Aselia]

Postby Aselia Timandre on May 6th, 2010, 8:16 pm

OOCApologies if this post sounds incoherent. Maybe I'm too tired today.

Aselia grinned at the epiphany that he kept more contact with staff members rather than clients. She couldn’t really imagine, because she hadn’t started her own work, but she wondered if she would find new friends and spend as much time with them as him. She could definitely imagine herself practicing – she really wanted to learn a bit about massage to be able to serve her clients better. Her Konti blood more or less drew her into that direction as well. “I guess that’s okay since our salary is quite high. Also, learning and improving is part of our job.” The encouraging expression on her features indicated that she didn’t find anything wrong with that. Amusing, but not wrong.

Aselia watched with delight as he slipped from the sofa and onto the floor. Yet she couldn’t quite put a finger on the reason. If he was trying to be on eye level with her, what for? Perhaps something important was to be spoken now … With sparkling orbs she listened to his story about Nikali. The fact that he had been given a calling surprised her. So that was just like the Call for many Konti? “Did she give you any hints? That sounds really interesting. I’d also gladly assist you at researching further information about that calling … if that’s even possible.” Aselia loved disclosing secrets! Hopefully this one would be worth working for it, but the calling of a Goddess definitely was an important thing. She hoped that she could watch Jaeden following his calling.

Then, slowly tilting her head, she tried to imagine what Ranuri was like. It seemed like a useful thing to have, yet only for those held in captivity and as property of others. Jaeden’s job was in some ways similar, but she could understand how it could get him in trouble as well. Being attached to the desires of others … what kind of desires anyway? Did he sense any desire of the person he touched or just any sexual one? Without noticing what she did Aselia slowly reached forward, giving Jaeden time to back away if he wanted to. If he didn’t, she would carefully touch his wrist and observe. Did his look change, indicate a hint of what he felt? “What are you sensing now?”, she asked in a voice just above a whisper. Holding her breath, she wondered what desires lay inside herself. They could be conscious … or not.

After that was cleared she straightened, going back to talking business. “How many clients do your female colleagues usually have during one day?”, she asked curiously, in a totally different voice than before. Friendly, interested, but also cool and calm. The magic of the moment was destroyed.
Aselia Timandre
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trailblazer (1)

Next