But I've Never Met Anyone Else Like Him (Pash'nar)

Sariana and Pash'nar pick up where they left off...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Sariana on May 16th, 2012, 12:28 pm

A sudden laugh escaped the drykas as Pash'nar squeezed the soft flesh under his palm, feeling a little giddy with the sudden playful tone to his voice. Laughter fading into an uncharacteristically girlish giggle, Sariana raised an eyebrow as she glanced back up into his captivating gaze.

"Maybe you just need a cushion for 'old' bones. We all can't be tough riders of the grasslands, some of us are....softer." With a little nod, she patted his bicep sympathetically, a wide grin splitting her features as she teased him. As the celestial navigator spoke of her companions, the woman felt a twinge of guilt in her belly. Her smile faltered slightly and she bit her lower lip gently.

"Well...they aren't my keepers. But...I probably should be heading back soon. They are lovely people, but so...delicate. But not. I mean..." Stopping her talking, the brunette shook her head with a small scoff.

"Having companions means responsibility. I promised to protect them both, but here I am in the middle of the ocean with some strange moonlit man in his old creaky boat without a single piece of clothing or weaponry. Some protector!" A wry smile turned her features.

"And yet, one is a wolf bigger than any I've seen and quite the hunter. The other is a konti with a past I can't even understand. They are stronger than I give them credit for." Her blue eyes caught his again as she allowed herself to listen to her own words, noticing the hand that lingered and the look he gave her.

"I am fairly certain they know where I am...and that they shouldn't wait up. One doesn't swim out to a gentleman's boat in the dark, to engage in light conversation and a cup of mint tea."

Sariana
Player

Words: 98220
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2012, 3:13 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Pash'nar on May 19th, 2012, 3:55 am

"Oh petch," came the mock gasp of surprise, the naked shard of moonlight desperately holding back laughter even as his hand slid downward from her backside to trail fingers underneath the Drykas' thigh invitingly, "You came out'ere lookin' for a gentleman?"

In all honesty, the ethaefal had stopped listening at the word wolf. He remembered the creature drooling over him on the beach and if he dwelled on her teeth and claws, he surely would have lost the mood they'd managed to keep kindled between them. Maybe there was something he could have learned about the value of companionship from the way she spoke of the two other women from the beach, the kelvic and the Konti, but he hardly had the ears to listen in this particular moment between them. Her sense of responsibility did seem to captivate him; her loyalty to near-strangers almost as strong as to some dead man who spoke to her and had his ashes in a metal jar.

Regardless, Pash'nar had decided the swordswoman couldn't possibly be tired enough, though she was apparently willing to send herself home. He'd have found a polite way to take her up on that offer had it not been dark and high tide.

That hardly seemed safe, even in a city like Syliras. The djed storm had made a mess of things, after all.

He'd just have to keep her longer.

Entice her to stay. Wear her out. Enjoy what he could before daylight brought an end to their fun and imposed a secret between them. Surely, if they kept busy enough, she'd fall asleep eventually. Exhausted. Spent. Lovely. As long as he could keep his wits, he could make sure they were closer to shore and slip away before the dawn reclaimed his moonlit flesh and replaced it with the tattooed sailor once again. She'd have an easier time getting back to her companions in low tide, even if that meant she'd wake up on some strange man's boat all alone,

"You ain't on the right ship if you're lookin' for a man such as that. No man's so good at gentle here tonight ..." Pash'nar all but growled at Sariana, heated and playful, grin once again wicked as he reached to raise her leg toward his well-carved hip, wordlessly asking her closer once more, lips brushing hers as he taunted in low tones, "Are you sure that's what you're wantin'? Hmm? Coulda' fooled me once already, lass."
Pash'nar
There's always room for more.

Words: 295535
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2011, 3:51 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Sariana on May 21st, 2012, 11:08 am

There was something that tugged at her, torn between wanting to stay...and knowing she should probably go. Outside, the wind blew against the boat, rocking them against the waves and bringing the sound of the water to her ears. Something about the sounds combined relaxed the woman and chuckling softly, Sariana allowed the celestial creature to pulled her closer, wrapping her leg around the moon-carved hip and slipping her arms around his shoulders. Breathing deeply, she sighed as she looked up at him.

"Well...mint tea is not entirely to my tastes." She said with a smile, pulling him to her mouth for a tantalizingly languid kiss, savoring his mouth with a sort of reverence. He smelt of the ocean and tasted faintly of sea water. Pulling back, the drykas laced her hands into his sea-foam locks, sapphire eyes inviting him to further exploration of deeper currents.

"And gentlemen are much to afraid of me to be any fun." The warrior said with a laugh, moving her body to shift her weight over the top of Pash'nar, reaching up to tuck her long black hair behind her ears as it fell in rivulets over them. Smiling with an obviously devious look, the thread-bare woman settled herself against the hard planes and angles of his body, humming softly

Sariana
Player

Words: 98220
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2012, 3:13 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Previous