[Hot springs] Wrong move friend...( Sapphire, Graecus, Vuil)

Xi finally revisits the hot springs, some what apprehensive after the last visit and almost loosing his head.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Hot springs] Wrong move friend...( Sapphire, Graecus, Vuil)

Postby Ximal on April 28th, 2012, 9:45 pm

36th of spring 512AV

Hot, heavy, Xi shook his head as he came upon the hot springs yet again. After his last experience here he was not looking forwards to returning, though he needed it he started to smell like death and blood, sweat and work. He did not want this, but it had to be done...Walking in the front door he was greeted by the elderly pair which ran it from before, paying the usual price he headed out into the main room. Looking out it was strangely empty in there...It was around the seventeenth bell, so he was assuming that it would be full of people...Maybe he'd just hit pot luck? What ever it was he stripped of his clothes and carried, the resulting parcel of weapons and clothing into the spring with him. He placed them in the corner of the spring furthest from the door but easily visible if he was not otherwise inclined. This time xi took a towel with him but he didn't wear it. it was too hot, by far too hot and from the amount of dirt on him...He'd of turned it brown....Still he laid a clean fresh one over his belongings and then waded into the pool. Closing his eyes he slipped back into he's meditative state. The Huge mirror erecting itself before him. The two new mirror fragments still lacked theri occupants but were full in both size and colour. Though this time in his mind Xi stood as he did in the spring...Whist he was here he intended to talk to his other self.

Striding over to liros mirror fragment he gazed in at liro who was snickering at present. Xi lifted his hand and watched the water fall from it. He really did take whatever he was currently wearing into his own mind. Right now he was wearing a film of water and nothing more. Glareing at the snickering liro he heard him speak.
So looks like you've gained some semblance of what your mind can do...When ever you fall from reality into your mind....Whatever your wearing comes with you. Wight now yournot wearing much and it's . Ahem. Quite evident...So what brings you form your lavish bath to see me at this point in time? After all you never come here without cause, reason or motive. Last time you merely wanted to discuss how to control me, and i told you exactly what you feared. YOU can't. Then i'm some what glad i didn't some here to talk to you about that, rather i'm here to ask you. What happened to me on the thirty-first? I've only ever felt that emotion once before... That Xi was your protective nature, not over yourself, but of others. It's rare, not many would go out of their way to help someone...Ironically you have both resoundingly strong virtue as well as an innate and all consuming madness. Still, it is a rare occurrence and i wont tell you how it comes about... Why? Because it subdued you? Liros features went blank and lifeless, then sparked in to a sudden fury for the briefest fraction of a second before returning to his usual callus and unimpressed way. SO that is why you wont tell me as to how and why it comes about...I will find out and when i do, i will use it against you... Then liro roared louder than any beast Xi had ever heard. I HATE YOU... Xi smiled callusly and casually befor replying with a slight smirk. I know...
Last edited by Ximal on April 30th, 2012, 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

[Hot springs] Wrong move friend...( Sapphire/Graecus)

Postby Sapphire on April 28th, 2012, 10:58 pm

Sapphire quickly followed Ximal in to the spring, not wanting to be far from his side in this terrifying city. The spring filled her sensitive nose with the scent of steam and pleasantly fragrant water. Whatever that thing that keeps on bothering him is, it sure seems to have more of his attention than Sapphire did. It didn't bother her that much, it just seemed like he didn't notice her at times. Are all humans this thoughtfull? They really don't seem like it. Mok was always the "act on minutes notice" kind of guy. Xi seems to ponder everything a bit more... almost like he has to run his ideas through someone else before he uses them. She stripped off the clothes that she was forced to wear. She was glad she didn't have to wear them right now, they chaffed and were really annoying. Sapphire slipped her body in to the water and swam around a bit. It encased her in warmth, unlike the cool water she usually swam in. It was such a hot day, it felt nice to relax in the misty water of the hot spring. All of her troubles would sink away in to the water. Maybe soon she would be able to forget about Mok and move on with her new life. She could finally enjoy herself. She needed to talk to Ximal about this thing that was always pestering him, always getting him side tracked.

"Ximal?" She said. Her words seemed to snap him back to reality, though he still had that dazed look in his eyes when he was like this. "Why do you keep spacing out? Something is bothering you, I can tell." Sapphire couldn't help but worry something might actually be wrong with him. She swam up closer to him with her chin resting on his shoulder. "Something on your mind? If you have problems I can help make them go away." Seduction wasn't really her effort here, nor was it entirely out of the statment. She didn't, however, plan on using it at all, but maybe she could do something for him to help him relax. Sapphire had immense strength, she could give him a back massage. Slowly working out all of those little knots in his body one by one. It didn't even have to be physical as long as she could make him feel better. She is HIS kelvic so It was HER duty to try to make him happy.
Image Always watching you.
Sapphire
Player

Words: 19732
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 4:53 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Ximal on April 28th, 2012, 11:53 pm

Xi found himself snapping back into the world of reality having been unable to do any real damage to liros standing. As he was forced back he blinked away the blurriness from his eyes. And saw saph in the water with him, his face would have reddened if that wall of protective nature hadn't erected itself first and foremost. This barrier of protectiveness was doing a good job of keeping a level head with him. Xi tilted his head to the side snapping his neck again and feeling a wave of tension wash over his back. He gritted his teeth and let the warmth of the water sooth some what. As she said his name he snapped attention to her. she then asked a question about him that he really didn't want to talk about but...He thought he could trust her so he spilled a little about himself... "I'm fine honestly, i've just got something not quite right in my head, but i'm controlling it...Your helping a lot in that regard saph. Then she asked if she could do anything to help him relax...Liro made a sharp movement striking up a few images in front of his mind to couple with the tone of her voice. Shaking his head a little he sort of sank back into his world of thought at he replied to her not quite absent mindedly but he lifted his huge arms out of the water. Almost like two trees rising from the ocean. Flexing his muscles lightly he stretched, the stretching was accompanied by a large pair of large cracks from his shoulders. "I'm fine...But if you want to do something i wont stop you..." Xi shot a sneaky little smile to Saph almost a challenge, he could feel the softness of her skin on his back, scarred as he was. The feel fo her was soft and gentle even though she had proven too him her strength by almost beating him in an arm wrestle earlier. She was as lithe as she was viciously strong. As the warmth of the water soothed him he was happy and rather relieved that the water wa s little cloudy so as to give him some coverage, but he was now feeling much cleaner even through the sweating. He was feeling cleaner and oddly in saphs presence liro was feeling more subdued...That protective emotion more of a shield from liro than anything else. Xi was happy to have her nearby...

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Sapphire on April 29th, 2012, 1:02 am

The sight of his massive arms rising out of the water was amazing. They were like strong logs standing straight up in an almost time-reversed like way, after they had fallen in to a lake. The thought of this happening in real life seemed impossible. Ximal said that he would not stop her if she was going to do something, and gave her an almost mischievous smile. This was an okay enough to her. Sapphire gently began stroking his back, then started to press down in certain spots. Circling slowly with her amazing strength. There were several cracks and pops from his back, his workouts and his job made his body really stressed out. She never really thought of how hard he worked to help support them, now she did, and she respected it. Perhaps she should get a job and try to help out. It was the least she could do. She continued massaging Xi's back. It was so tense, so rough.
Sapphire
Player

Character sheet

Postby Ximal on April 29th, 2012, 1:34 am

Closing his eyes slowly it seems she'd made up her mind, the feeling of her hands along his back was magnificent. Every trace of her fingers over his back sliding slowly and gracefully, letting her nimble and light hands do their work he hunched forwards a little showing the broadness of his huge back. The countless and vivid pattern of scarring and punishment he'd gone through prominent and resolute. But the light snapping sensations of pockets of tension being released was huge. Almost as if he knew exactly where to push to release a culmination of stored angst and stress. His mind drifted as his eyes stayed shut. He didn't slip back into the world of his mind but rather into a dream like state. His mind was painting a picture as the softness of her hands ran over his back like brush strokes. The warmth of the water and the softness of her hands painting the scene in his mind with warm oranges and yellows. Soft greens and pinks. Before he'd realized what he was seeing. It was there, a scene from much earlier on. a tree top scene with a girl he'd met before. The image was of the sun setting in the distance over the hills the gently rolling slopes fading into thick forest. The sky wiped with an orange stain, pink rays of sunshine scalding the evening skyline. It was beautiful, so much so that hit seemed to melt away his tension along with the efforts of her hands on his back. Right now he was at peace, true peace. LIro was silent and subdued through the protective nature he felt from being with her. The smooth motions of her hands, and the warmth and delight of the water. Xi crossed his massive arms over his chest. Dragging the muscles of his back taught and firm. His breathing slowed and that image was emblazoned in his mind. He said nothing yet let out a sigh which said everything. He was content for the moment. The slow thudding beat of his hear was all he could hear in his ears along side the slow motions of the water, moving as saph adjusted her weight. He could feel himself on the precipice of sleep but holding himself back from diving off of that cliff. He felt his lips part slowly and his low smooth voice trickled out gently. "Your rather good at that. And your hands are very soft. It's so calming...I can actually feel myself falling to sleep, it's having that much of an effect." His lips pulled up into a soft grin still mischievous but warm, thankful. He didn't expect her to do this, nor anything she had done. Still he was grateful for it...

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Graecus Kaer on April 29th, 2012, 2:28 am

Graecus was wondering the streets when he saw a man and a woman enter the hot springs. Graecus's mind wandered what was going to go down in there, and then he thought what he might be able to grab and run off with. Graecus looked around to see if anyone has seen him see the two. He felt around for the change that the couple would ask for him to enter. He pulled it out and left it in his in his hand, his fingers loosely holding on to the coin. Graecus walked over to the building and entered and handed the coins to the elderly couple and walked over to the main room and watched as the two talked in the steamy room. Graecus snickered and went to go grab a towel to make it look like he was an actual customer to the two of them. He walked slowly to one end of the room that was bare and he knelt down to act like he was undoing his boot. He had his eyes locked on the two. They seemed to be having a conversation, and a mischievous one at that. The woman got behind the man and started rubbing his back. A shiver ran down Graecus's spine as he thought about getting that too. Graecus almost drifted off into a fantasy about it until his mind slapped his with the memory of why he had come here in the first place.

Graecus looked and saw they were both drifting slowly. Graecus knew this was the time to act. He stood slowly, as not to gain their attention with fast movement. He got up and walked over to where the man's stuff was with a towel over it. He smiled at the attempt the man made for people not to notice his stuff. He walked over and knelt down and lifted the towel and placed it next to the stuff and started to rummage through it all. He lifted a small bag up and saw a pretty big coin purse. Graecus's eyes lit up with the happiness of this loot. He grabbed the purse and started for the door.
Graecus Kaer
A lonely Thief

Words: 7382
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2012, 9:30 pm
Character sheet

Postby Sapphire on April 29th, 2012, 3:31 am

Sapphire was happy she could please Xi. He seemed like he was so relaxed right now, but something was wrong. She heard an almost shuffling noise, but it wasn't coming from someone with clothes. This meant that the fleeing person was in the spring with them. Why would someone merely walk in to the springs then walk out without even stepping in to the water? That would be silly, unless... "Xi. Someone took our money." Sapphire knew that in his current state Ximal would not be able to react as quickly she was. She sprang from the water and ran after the man that had stolen Ximal's hard earned money. She landed hard on the ground and sprinted after this man with her jungle cat speed. He had black hair and paled skin. He had a different smell about him though. He wasn't just an ordinary human.
Sapphire
Player

Character sheet

Postby Ximal on April 29th, 2012, 10:22 am

Xi finally opened his eyes some what dazed. There was only Xi saph and one other person in the springs so Xi knew immediately who it was when as saph said someone took out money. Xi put his clothing in the corner furthest from the door to prevent this kind of thing happening. Xi had finally gotten calm and now this. The anger burst from him like a volcano. Xi rose to his feet and focused his power into his legs willing it into his thigh muscles, it was dampened from how he wanted it due to his sheer anger but sure enough Xi shot from the water at the fleeing man. Saph followed him but Xi had already reached him. Clapping him on the shoulder, Xi spun him around before driving a fist into his face so large and so fast it would sweep him of his feet. As his fist drove he shot out his other hand to snatch back the coin purse. Either this man could take the shot to the face, or dodge the shot to the face and Xi would take back his money with the other hand. Either way, the little bastard wasn't getting away with Xi's cash. "Every time i come here, every single time. You made the wrong move friend, annoingme when i finally got calm." Xi stood a good foot three inches over the other man, whilst the other was lithe tin small. Xi looks like a wall of carved granite. Right now Xi didn't even care that he was standing completely naked, he just leered at the man. Something about how he was acting right how seemed vaguely...Liro like...

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Graecus Kaer on April 29th, 2012, 5:31 pm

Graecus had the coin purse gripped in his hand as he picked up pace as he grew closer to the door. Almost there Graecus thought to himself. He turned his head very slightly to the couple and saw as the woman noticed him and was the first to get up. Petch! I got to get out of here Graecus made his legs go a little faster and was only a few meters before a giant hand clasped onto his shoulder. He spun around and felt as the man's giant fist made contact with his jaw. Graecus dropped the coin purse as he too, dropped to the ground from the massive blow. Graecus laid there feeling a too familiar warm liquid to drip down his chin and neck. He knew that his lip was bleeding but he laid there looking up to the man as he spoke to him. Graecus could feel the anger radiating off this man. He heard the last of his statement and thought of the worst. Graecus started using his arms to push himself back to try and get away from the man. He pushed himself against a wall, his upper body leaning against it. "Please don't kill me, sir," Graecus spoke out in a squeak. Graecus put his hands up to half defend his face from another assault, half cower, at this giant of a man.
"I'll do anything, please, just don't kill me!" Graecus started to sob. He moved his hands up to his eyes to wipe away the forming tears that reality had forced him to see."I don't have much to live for, but life itself, I have no one. No one at all. All I have is me, and without me, I'm nothing," Graecus eyes were overflowing with the salty liquid secreting from his tear ducts
Graecus Kaer
A lonely Thief

Words: 7382
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2012, 9:30 pm
Character sheet

Postby Sapphire on April 29th, 2012, 7:58 pm

Sapphire winced as Xi slammed his fist in to the boy's face. It was like stepping on a cockroach, should have crushed him, but he just got right back up again. She heard the man who had stolen Ximal's money, the money he had worked his ass off for. But she had misjudged him. He was a petty thief who feared for his life from the man who he had just robbed. He was sobbing, crying, claiming to have nothing in life. It was sad. It reminded her of a poor helpless caught in a trap by poachers. She laid a soft hand on Xi's shoulder and shook her head as he turned his own to look at her. "You have no family? Don't you ever get lonely?" She couldn't help but feel sorry for him. "Mok?" She looked in to his cold eyes with her light blue ones. She knew he understood what she was asking him. She didn't have to speak words, she didn't have to make motions, all she needed to do was look in to his eyes and he knew. There was no way she would know what he would say in response, but she knew he understood her.
Sapphire
Player

Character sheet

Next