[Flashback] A Girl Away From Home (Erudite)

Minerva leaves her home city for the first time, and gets a tour of the grand city of Mura.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

[Flashback] A Girl Away From Home (Erudite)

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on June 11th, 2012, 6:49 pm

Tock sat down at the table, her eyes still roaming the pristine and artistic room. Her breath caught at the idea that she would be staying here. "A room? Aye, aye fer sure!" she said. "Ya got proper beds? I ain't done slept in a proper bed fer two weeks." She'd been on Pash'nar's boat, sleeping on the uncomfortable makeshift bedding he'd offered her. It had been interesting sleeping each night under the stars and rocked to sleep by the waves, but it would be nice to sleep in an actual bed again. Maybe their beds here would be better than her old, hard, lumpy bed back home. Everything else seemed better. Surely the beds would be, too.

When asked what she wanted to eat, Tock could only look around the room uncertainly. With how beautiful everything here was, she couldn't imagine what the food would be like. "Fish sounds awright, I guess," she said, until her eyes fell on something being delivered to a nearby table. "Oy, what're 'ose!" she asked, pointing, her eyes wide.

"Strawberries?" the woman asked.

"Whazza strawberry?" Tock asked. She'd never seen those before.

The woman just smiled and said, "I'll be happy to bring you some." She left to fetch their meal, seeming to glide across the floor with a grace Tock could never hope to match.

Soon after a bowl of strawberries was delivered to their table, along with two glasses of juice, and a saucer of cream. Tock leaned in close to stare at the strange fruit, before plucking one out and touching it to her lips. "Mmm..." she popped it in her mouth and closed her eyes, biting down and moaning in pleasure at the strange, exotic taste. She then dipped one in the cream and tried that, moaning even more deeply. "Oy, 'azza best thing I done ever tasted in my life..."
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Words: 1329519
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2012, 4:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)