Tock's Correspondence Thread

For letters to the quirky gadgeteer!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on May 13th, 2012, 3:50 pm

Post your letters, order forms, building requests, or angry neighborhood petitions here!
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Words: 1329519
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2012, 4:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Nira'lia on May 28th, 2012, 5:34 pm

OOCThis would probably arrive 30 days after it was sent. :( Aww, the distance!

A small package is sent to Tock. It contains a short letter and a copper heart seer's necklace. It has a pendant with a small colorless unknown gem. The stone changes its color based on the wearer's mood, just like vantha eyes. The customer can choose the material of the pendant.

The letter reads as follows:

Day 90, Spring, 512 AV

Dear Tock,

I've been in Alvadas for a few days now, but I decided to get you a gift before I sent you a letter. I don't remember much about the last time that I saw you since I think I drank too much, but I do vaguely remember telling you that I'd get you something from the festival.

I arrived during the festival – it's amazing! There were so much illusions and so much strange stuff for sale. This is called a Heart Seer's Necklace. The stone changes its color according to the emotions of whoever's wearing it... kind of like Vantha eyes. Have you ever met a Vantha? I just thought it would be a cool gift, and I hope you enjoy it. I'm kind of wondering what color your liveliness looks like, so I hope you write back about it... if you have the time. I'm staying at the Cubacious Inn for now.

The city's nice; I think you'd enjoy it here. It's really difficult not to get lost, though.

Love,
Nira'lia
Nira'lia
Healer & Seer

Words: 386960
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2011, 9:17 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)