Another new guy....

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Another new guy....

Postby Kamrynn Sleightyr on April 23rd, 2010, 2:47 am

Hello everyone, my name's Hajime, but you can call me James. I'm an FNG here.

I played a lot of fantasy RP stuff when I was in highschool, but it's been a while since I've done it. I'm big on Fantasy, both RP'ing and freewriting, but I also like sci-fi. I guess I also like slice of life stories too, I'm pretty easy going.

This place seems very well put together, very well organized and the quality of writing (from what I've seen) is very high, so I'm very excited to get started here. The world has so much depth, my assumption is that RP's can't help but flow easily.

I'm looking forward to RP'ing here, if anyone wants to point me in the right direction, I'd be much obliged. I'm trying to make it as a Syliran Knight with my character Kamrynn, if any knights are in need of a good squire (hint hint), take a look at my character sheet and send me a PM!

-James
Last edited by Kamrynn Sleightyr on April 23rd, 2010, 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kamrynn Sleightyr
Syliran Knight

Words: 71523
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2010, 8:37 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Another new guy....

Postby Griffith on April 23rd, 2010, 2:49 am

Hurray fellow newbies! I'm Morgan. Good luck James, and see you around the threads.
“No matter under what circumstances you leave it, home does not cease to be home. No matter how you lived there - well or poorly.”
Griffith
of the Tents of Malkyn, of the sons of Benha

Words: 49339
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2010, 7:27 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Another new guy....

Postby Charon on April 23rd, 2010, 3:05 am

So let me get this straight, there's a dude here named James who uses military acronyms? Huh... That makes two of us. You just better hope there's enough room in this town for two of us...

I'm kidding- we can always bump off any of the less interesting people to make room for somebody who already seems so awesome! :) Welcome to Mizahar Effing New Guy! The lore and culture is so well organized because the folks who created this place are absolutely awesome and extraordinarily creative. The players here also just add to the creativeness and everybody inspires each other so you're definitely in for a good time here!

Feel free to stop into chat and say hello and look around at all the game has to offer. There's a ton of information you can read through and you'll never get through it all so don't hesitate to ask questions in chat or in the Q&A forum and you'll have a dozen people trying to help you all at once! Have fun and I look forward to seeing you around!
| - Riverfall - | - Akalak - | - Starting Guide - |

Charon
Fiendish Ferryman

Words: 99186
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2010, 1:36 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Staff account
Office

Another new guy....

Postby Siiri on April 23rd, 2010, 4:54 am

Hye James, welcome to Mizahar! I - *looks up at what Charon has written*.

- yeah, what the Boatman said.

I hope you hang around; the people here are great and so is the RP. Do drop by in chat. Looking forward to feasting on your gu...I mean running across your PC in my travels. :D

Have fun!
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Another new guy....

Postby Stitch on April 23rd, 2010, 5:09 am

Hello, I am Stitch! It is very nice to meet you, and I hope you have fun here in Mizahar! You have a very nice character, I don't think we have many knights yet, if any! So nice to see someone exploring that area! <3333
Stitch
Blind Man

Words: 498882
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 12
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (3) Advocate (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Another new guy....

Postby Kamrynn Sleightyr on April 23rd, 2010, 5:11 am

@Charon, Thanks for the vote of confidence, I am pretty awesome.

@Siiri, I'm gonna assume you were finishing that sentence, "Feasting on your gummy candies." Yes, well I carry both worms and bears.

@Stitch, Thanks, I like the character too, can't wait to knight it up!
Kamrynn Sleightyr
Syliran Knight

Words: 71523
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2010, 8:37 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet