Looking For A " Target ".

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Knaan on April 24th, 2010, 8:29 am

K'Naan is pretty much a tribal headhunter in his own mind, he hunts down people for their remains to increase his own power through Malediction.

I'm looking for people who are willing to do a thread with me as a mark. Meaning K'Naan hears rumors about the person and decides to track him/her down and hunt him/her with the intent to kill.

I made this character so that people, including me, get the opportunity to have threads that include non-training/non-friendly battles with a PC.

Ofcourse there'll be no actual killing of characters, just a good fight and/or chase.

If you're interested, please let me know through this thread or PM, thanks.
Knaan
Player

Words: 2929
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2010, 8:26 pm
Race: Human, Mixed

Postby Jaquise Emittere on April 27th, 2010, 1:04 am

Hey knann. Interesting character concept. I'd be more then happy to have someone attack Jaq. He's an awful drunk and braggart so there are rumors abound of a 'pale golden eyed magic mercenary'. He's been quiet about the magic since getting into Syliras, considering his past, but when drunk he still brags about being a successful mercenary.
Jaquise Emittere
Magic Swordsman

Words: 173150
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2010, 2:59 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Knaan on April 27th, 2010, 4:27 am

Most excellent ^^

I'll send you a PM right away. :)
Knaan
Player

Postby Saebier on April 27th, 2010, 2:21 pm

Well if you happen to still be looking for a target, or are ever in need of some good fights, just shoot me a PM, Saebier is a foreseter in the Syliaras Zeltiva area.
Saebier
"Speed is a gift, use it"

Words: 4117
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2010, 10:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Knaan on April 27th, 2010, 3:31 pm

I'm in need of as many threadpartners as there are willing. :)

I'll send you a PM and we'll hopefully work something out.
Knaan
Player