Broken Thoughts and Little Words

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Marin on June 20th, 2012, 2:43 am

A Journal of Marin's Thoughts...
Marin
(Really Impressive Title Here)

Words: 31725
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2012, 3:46 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Marin on June 20th, 2012, 2:47 am

90th of Spring 512

It seemed silly that he would be there. All black. Telling me of the silly loss. Why... That empty tent was like day my father disappeared.. It was like the day my mother died... The black world closing in. Yet the words he spoke, they meant the world to me. Opening the future of this old town to a new, new history that is yet to be recorded...
Marin

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Marin on June 20th, 2012, 2:56 am

90th of Spring 512

Ohh! But the Bow! The fact that such an object of my fathers could be so important in history! And of course the fact that it could be all wrong... And the symbols! What strange symbols it has.
I trace them with my hands often as I hunt, the smooth wood reassuring. It helps me remember my fathers voice...
Marin

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Marin on June 23rd, 2012, 7:14 pm

91st of Spring 512

The man was so strange... I hadn't felt real competition since my younger days... It felt strange to have the need to compete like that... And the boar! What influenced me to be so nice? It could be the memories....
Last edited by Marin on July 11th, 2012, 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marin

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Marin on June 23rd, 2012, 7:27 pm

2nd of Summer 512

It was time to move on anyway... Getting rid of the house and moving on to classes at the university would be better for my brain that just waiting for someone to show up and change my life. It will be so nice to start learning again...

I have always heard people talk about things like The Flux... It seemed weird at first, but now that I understand what it can be used for! It is the prefect hunters tool! I hope that someday I can be one of the masters of The Flux! And of course next time I hunt and random beasts show up and challenge me... I will win more easily! (Hopefully that doesn't happen...)

And astronomy? It seems so useful also! Its like how my father taught me to get home if I were lost.... The stars are so useful. It could be one of the best additions to my life! (Plus I could use some help finding my way around cities...)
Marin

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes