Trees Need to Smile Too[Sseevrakressha]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Faval on June 25th, 2012, 6:54 pm

As unobstructed light filtered in to Faval’s little cocoon, his head turned to greet it and soon met Kressha’s pretty face once more. His apparently excellently done sheepish look resurfaced as he showcased his complete and utter lack of survival skills. It would good that he was learning through trial and error though, if he was ever stuck out in the middle of nowhere and needed to pitch a tent, he now knew that sand was not a good spot to do it on. Following instructions, Faval shifted on to his side, the back of his shirt now coated quite completely in wet sand, and crawled out from under the tent, only now realizing that sleeping that close to water probably was not the best of ideas. It would probably be unfair to the worst of ideas to consider it among them. Faval violently smacked his hands off his pants in an attempt to dislodge the sand that was still stuck to them. Unhappy with the success of the violent smacking, Faval took the few steps to the water’s edge and washed them off there. Faval shook the remaining water from his now sand-free hands before turning back to Kressha as she rolled up the rather large, wet mess Faval had made.

“Yeah…I’m sorry. I’ve never actually seen a tent before it was all put up…and I only saw those in pictures and when I looked outside at the caravans that set up outside the city an…”

Faval tried his very hardest to pay attention to what she was trying to teach him, he really was. However, the girl had held the wet tent to her chest and the quickly started to seep in to her white shirt. Despite how hard Faval’s now incredibly red face tried to focus on the tutorial in setting up tents, he was more focused on trying to keep from pitching his own as his eyes seemed glued to the woman’s now rather more visible chest. Faval, only through the heightened observational skills, was still barely able to focus on the lesson and mentally, way way way in the back of his mind, noted how to properly dig a hole and insert the pole, the potential innuendo not at all helping, and how to fit said pole in to the little rings that held the fabric to it. His eyes were too busy being fixated on the woman’s chest to really give any notification that he was actually paying attention though.
Faval
Player

Words: 101410
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2012, 5:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Kressha on June 25th, 2012, 7:22 pm

She grinned and waved a hand back at him at his appology. "Itsss ok. I wasssn't much better when I firssst tried." She didn't pay any attention to him as he went to the water to wash off his hands as she went about working on the tent. She'd set it up enough times that the moves almost came automatically. Kressha glanced up as she made the final hole with her finger. She'd been babbling on about how it was supposed to be done and was too caught up in marking the spots out for him to realize that he wasn't following along behind her, but instead just watching her. Smirking a little, she propped her elbow up against her knee and pulled at the cord holding the front of her top together, loosening the fabric a little more. "Would you concentrate better if sse myssstery wasss taken away from what hasss your attention?" She knew that the offer wouldn't help clear his head, in fact it would probably make his concentration less effective. She did like having his eyes on her though and teased him a bit by pulling on the cords to loosen it just a bit more, to the point that it would hang wider down around her chest, almost to the point where it would fall down her shoulder if she moved just right. She made a point not to lean too far forward to give him a clear view down her top as she went back to her hole.

Pushing herself to her feet, she walks over closer to him only to walk past him back out onto the beach where the rods for the tent had been left. Bending down, she counted out each of the smaller rods to make sure they were all there before grabbing the two linked rods and walking back. Stopping beside him, she reaches down and grabs at his hand and lifts it out before sticking the linked rods against his palm and curling his fingers around them. "Hold ssesss pleassse." She cooed out softly. His one foot height difference probably gave him a nice view down into her cleavage if he just so happened to look while she was standing there, but she didn't stay long. She went back to each of the corners and shoved each of the little rods into the ground, the pointed ends easily piercing through the dirt to latch into place.

Once she'd done that for each of the corners, she stood up again to look over the work before returning to his side. With it being rather warm out and being active in setting the tent up, sweat was starting to gather under her hair and was dripping in thin rivulets down her neck and chest. She didn't seem to mind, just like she didn't mind that he could see mostly down inside her shirt. Taking one of the jointed rods out of his grip and curling his fingers around the other again so he kept a hold of it, she fitted the pieces together until it was one long solid rod. Making her way to the back side of the tent, she found the little nook that the top of the rod rested it and lifted the fabric up as she buried the rod into the dirt. It didn't go in as deep as the little rods, but it wasn't meant to. Uncurling a piece of twine from the top where the rod rested, she pulled on the rope until it was nice and taunt before shoving the little spike that was attached to its end into the ground, securing it in place. Walking back to him, she grinned up at him as she took the last rod from him and repeated the last thing she had just done, this one fitting into the nook of the fabric on the front side of the tent where the door was. Pulling the twin until it was nice and taunt, she secured it in place and smiled at her work. "Ya gonna remember all of ssat now?" She asked, moving back to stand next to him as she lifted her arms to run her hands through her hair and lift it up off the back of her neck.
Kressha is a Viper Dhani. She looks like a small weak human standing at 5'0" and is quite playful. Her speech is the only thing that hints really at what she is, but she is trying to learn to sound more human.

When she speaks, a double s (ss) means a [th] sound, that she cannot say.

A triple s (sss) means just an [s], but it is extended in her speech.

Thanks to Ssafirsotibones
for helping me with her speech
and letting me borrow his signature!
Kressha
Wanna Play?

Words: 76254
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2012, 4:05 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Faval on June 25th, 2012, 7:42 pm

The words “no, no it really would not” echoed in the back of his mind but something was lost in translation on the way to his mouth. All Faval was able to enunciate was a weird, panicked noise and a gaping mouth as he saw considerably more than he was prepared to. What little shred of focus he had was gone completely and it would be a miracle if his eyes ever left her now inappropriately exposed chest. It was fascinatingly easy to make Faval useless it would seem as he was struck still, unable to take his eyes of them like a fourteen year old who was just discovering puberty. He was acting way younger than he was but…she really was really, really pretty.

It would seem Faval was not completely useless however; he made a great coat rack. Faval, not doing a very good job processing what was going on, let her manipulate him and his fingers rather easily, still finding ways to make him productive while he no longer had the cognitive capacity for it. So instead, Faval stood still, like a good piece of furniture, and held the tent materials dutifully as Kressha set up her mobile dwelling, not passing up any opportunities to take advantage of the height difference and all the wonderful, wonderful blessings in bestowed upon him. The view was amazing. As she finished up the tent, a process Faval had lost all processing of, she came back and stood beside him, Faval noticing the more interesting things like the sweat and moisture. Before he realized what had happened, he wasn’t even serving as her coat rack any more, the tent now fully completed. As she came next to him, flipped her hair enticingly and spoke, Faval came back down to Mizahar enough to actually use those word things of his. Of course, he had no idea what words he could possibly use in this situation, but he was rather angry at himself for not being able to answer with a yes. This was something he wanted to learn and it was a skill he was probably going to need and he could not focus at all, not one little bit. That was awful.

“I…uh…I don’t…no…I need to sit down…”

Quickly retreating from his own idiocy and shooting toward the only place that offered any semblance of safety, Faval ducked in to the tent. It was a nice tent and it did seem sturdy enough now to handle the wind it’d have to deal with from the sea. Faval crawled on through, exploring what it would be like to sleep in one of these before leaning back and sitting down rather comfortably near the middle of the tent, desperately trying to calm himself down, back to his stoic and relaxed nature. Just breathe in…and breathe out.
Faval
Player

Character sheet
Donor (1)

Postby Kressha on June 25th, 2012, 8:11 pm

Kressha couldn't stop the smirk that touched her lips at his inability to answer her simple question and instead made a quite interesting sound. Looking up at him as he stammered out that he needed to sit down, she just nodded her head as she watched him dart into her little home. She let him be alone for a moment as she walked back over to her saddle and picked up the brush she had thrown over. Rahhale was at her side a moment later, nudging against her shoulder with her nose. "Yesss yesss, I had to do sse tent firssst." She said as she shifted the tarp to the side. That she would leave outside under one of the smaller rods in case it rained and she needed to block the opening to the tent. Finding the pack of feed she had, she poured some into a travel side leather feeding bag then stood and looped the nifty contraption over Rahhale's head. It looked almost like a mask covering the mare's face, but the sound of munching that came from inside clearing stated she was eating the food that was inside. Sealing up the feed bag, she reattached it to the saddle before picking the whole thing up at once, saddle pad included and moved over to the opening of the tent.

Peeking in first, she smiled as she saw Faval sitting right in the center of the tent with his back to the door. She could hear his breathing, deep breath in followed by a slow release out. Easing the load down to the ground just inside the opening and to the side, she looked back at him then actually looked down at herself. Her shirt wasn't only wet, it was covering in mud. She didn't have much for clothes, but she didn't really wanna stay in that either. Biting her lip again a little as her eyes shifted once again to Faval, who seemed to be doing his best not to pay any attention to her. It wouldn't be fun anymore if she let him calm himself the rest of the way. She normally didn't have to worry about being nude in her tent, not that she worried about it now, she just figured Faval might not survive it. His poor heart might just burst right outta his chest.

Settling herself softly to the ground beside her pack, she undid a few buckles and pulled out her bedroll along with her blanket she used. Setting those off to the side, she dug around for a bit more until she found the only other top that she had. Maybe naked would just be better? Or at least topless. She bit at her lip and groaned a bit at the thought of the sun fully hitting her back but gave up the idea. She had to think of Faval's heart. Shifting around, she pulled the bottom of her shirt out from the top of her pants and easily lifted it up and over her head. With Faval concentrating on his breathing, she didn't bother telling him what she was doing until she had moved up right behind him, her back facing him and her hair pulled up over her shoulder to expose her back. "Can I have you tie me up?" She meant the straps on the back of her corset, but he wouldn't know that until he turned around and looked at her. With her hand being the only thing holding the leather fabric in place at the moment, she peeked over her shoulder at him, waiting, eager to see his reaction on his face. Ah, he was turning into a guilty pleasure.
Kressha is a Viper Dhani. She looks like a small weak human standing at 5'0" and is quite playful. Her speech is the only thing that hints really at what she is, but she is trying to learn to sound more human.

Kressha
Wanna Play?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Faval on June 25th, 2012, 8:31 pm

Faval had almost fully calmed down by the time she started screwing with him again. The tent was comfortable and focusing on his breathing was always a surefire way to calm him down when shooting wasn’t an acceptable option. Faval unslung his bow from around his shoulder and delicately cleaned the sand and dirt off of the string and bow while the woman was outside with the horse. Combined with the focus on his breathing and the bow, Faval did not notice her coming in at all. He was very, very protective of his bow as it was quite literally the first thing he was ever good at. Not really thinking about who else might be bothered by it, his brain having tunnel visioned on his bow, Faval pulled his shirt up and over his head. The cloth was used as a towel, wiping off all the sand and dirt that had caked on to his weapon from his tent pitching experience. A few minutes later, Faval had successfully given his bow back its shiny splendor at the cost of his shirt and contentedly set the weapon gently on his lap, a smile coming to his face as he admired his greatest friend. As Kressha’s voice broke through his admiration, he had forgotten what she had been doing to him and stupidly turned around. His brain thankfully not having time to relate tying her up to his earlier daydream about being a rapist/thief/homicidal maniac/tax collector.

“Help with WAAAH”

At seeing her less than clothed back, Faval reacted as was probably expected at this point. His face mimicked a tomato and jumped back in shock, tripping and falling backward on to his, well, back as the bow flew off to the side as Faval’s head hit the floor of the tent in a rather unpleasant fashion, thankfully the ground beneath him was soft. A light groan escaped him before being stifled before an infuriating drop of water fell from the still wet tent and crashed on to his forehead. The light groan was soon replaced by a throatier one as he deliberated whether or not he wanted to get back up or not. At least with his head on the ground she couldn’t sneak up behind him and surprise him anymore. Unfortunately, he got hit in the face with another drop of water before bitterly croaking out his response.

“No…I don’t think I can…you’re doing this to me on purpose…”
Faval
Player

Character sheet
Donor (1)

Postby Kressha on June 25th, 2012, 8:49 pm

Kressha watched in amusement as Faval's shirt was off before her own, though his reasoning seemed different than her's. She could see the love and devotion he put into cleaning the bow, making sure not to scratch the wood with the sand as he brushed it off. It provided the perfect distraction for her while she slipped into the corset. She hadn't meant to be sneaky this time as she got closer and turned her back to him, she had no idea that he was gone to the rest of the world until she heard his almost shriek at seeing her back followed by the stumble topple roll that ended with him on his back. She winced a little as she watched his head bounce off the ground.

Hearing his refusal to help her tie the top into place, she shifted herself around and crawled over toward him, staying to his side rather than crawling over him. The only thing keeping the fabric in place as she moved was her hand pressed against her chest. Peering down at him, she tilts her head a little, her hair providing an almost curtain around their faces as it hung down around her. "I'm not doing anyssing on purpossse, my ssshirt wasss dirty and thisss isss sse only osser ssing I have left for me to wear." She turned her head a little and looked down at his now bare chest as he lay there. That probably wasn't the best position for him at the moment. She braced herself on her knees and reached her hand over to brush against his collar bone. "Unlessss you want me dressssed like you?"

Kressha
Wanna Play?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Faval on June 25th, 2012, 11:34 pm

Stunned, confused, awestruck…none of these words really did justice to how Faval was feeling at the moment. He was in a situation that was incredibly foreign to him with a woman he hadn’t known for more than an hour. Was this how it always happened? Was it always so sudden and out of nowhere? Faval lied still as the woman closed in on him, resting beside him and putting her face close enough to his that her hair fell down on either side of his face, some of the soft strands brushing against his cheeks as he, panic still quite evident in his eyes, gazed back up at her. Despite the panic, he was oddly comfortable here, oddly happy. Faval wasn’t quite sure how to describe the emotions he was presently experiencing. He didn’t think it was love…you’re not supposed to be able to muster that up for someone in less than an hour and he had enough rationale remaining to realize that any thought of that were the hormones talking, but he did feel comfortable for the first time in a very long time. It wasn’t something he really wanted to let go of, no he did not.

As she asked him a question that he knew the answer to right away, for once, Faval was painstakingly aware of how much he enjoyed contact with her. The gentle massaging on his collarbone relaxed him even further and despite that his face was only a shade or two away from being a tomato, he was rather happy. While the answer to her question in his head was “oh dear gods, please yes.” Faval managed to demonstrate more control and discipline than he was sure he possessed. Following her eyes when she glanced down, Faval’s eyes set on the hand holding the rest of her top to her breast. Sliding his hand forward and between them , Faval grabbed the back of her hand gently, sliding his fingers between her’s before tenderly grabbing hold. Faval did not move right away to pull her hand away, partially because he had a nagging suspicion in the back of his head that her question was sarcasm and partially because he didn’t want to feel like he was forcing anything after the aforementioned potential rapist/thief/homicidal maniac scare, but he did gently push his fingertips against the inside of her palm, trying to nudge her away so to speak. His eyes returned to her face, his face depicting all sorts of sheepishness as he barely knew what he was doing anymore.

“I…don’t think I’d mind all that much…”
Faval
Player

Character sheet
Donor (1)

Postby Kressha on June 25th, 2012, 11:50 pm

FADE TO BLACK for this scene :
So, since there is a rule against --- Explicit Threading --- in the Terms of Use, this part of the thread is being done off the forums. Once the scene is completed, posting will resume until the thread is finished.

Moderators, we hope what we had so far in the thread wasn't considered explicit yet and we apologize if it was. If you need to read the posts that we did off the site for grading, please contact Faval or myself so we can pass them to you.

Kressha
Wanna Play?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kressha on June 27th, 2012, 12:55 am

15th of Summer, 512 AV
Beach Outside of Zeltiva

The sun was just starting to rise and shine through the trees around the quiet campsite when Kressha felt herself wake up, her body still tightly snuggled up against Faval's form. Lifting her head, she blinked a few times as she looked out through the still open tent door before she stretched a little and let out a small groan as her muscles stretched. Uncovering herself from his arm, she crawled away from him and over to where her discarded clothing had been left. Looking through the door again, she eyed what rays of the sun she could already see. It was still early but the promise of the days heat was hidden in those golden rays. Deciding that the leather was a bit warm for the summer weather here, she picked up her mud caked shirt from the day before and peered down at it. The mud had dried and scraped off the fabric most of the way as she scraped the fabric with her nails. Getting it most of the way clean, she then dug around in her pack until she found a loose pair of cotton pants that she'd shortened to hang just below her knees.

Glancing back at Faval to see if he was still sleeping, she pushed herself to her feet and walked out of the tent, her clothes held in her hand as her nakidness was shown to the whole world. Making her way to the water, she left her clothes in an area on the sandy beach where the tide wouldn't get them, she stepped into the water and her body stiffened a little. She really wasn't a fan of the water. She could swim just fine, but if she could avoid the blue liquid, she did. Still being dirty from the night before, she went in just deep enough until the water was at her hips then she started cleaning herself. Her bruises against her skin shown angryly against the calm early morning light, but her hands brushed over the abused flesh like they weren't there. Taking a breath, she dove under and ran her hands through her hair a few times before she surfaced again. That was plenty clean enough. She thought as she made her way back to the beach. Once out of the water and in the dry sand, she just stood there soaking up the sun, her face turned upward as she let the heat dry the water off her skin. She stood there unmoving for what felt like a good 10 chimes before she felt she was dry enough and she wrung out the rest of the water in her hair and crawled into her semi clean clothes. Securing them all in place, she wrung more water out of her hair as she started back up toward the tent to see if Faval had woken up yet.

Kressha
Wanna Play?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Faval on June 27th, 2012, 5:52 am

Faval, though his eyes did not open right away, woke up as she moved him and snaked over to her clothes and gear. His head lolled on to its side, his cheek on the ground as his eyes cautiously stared at the side of the tent, his shoulder hiding them from her view. He listened in silence as she scraped the mud and gunk from her clothes. He didn’t want her to know he was awake just yet. Why he didn’t want that he had no idea, but he needed a few moments to think when he actually had more blood in the larger head instead of being so very smitten with Kressha. Faval’s head picked up slightly as he heard her step through the flap and outside and watched her still beautifully naked form head down toward the beach, presumably to clean herself off. Faval gently pushed himself up in to a seated position as his eyes lingered on the opening she had just passed through. There was a large pit in his stomach as his rational thought started catching up with everything that happened. Rational thought was ruining things for him, like it always seemed to be plotting to do.

Pushing himself to his feet, Faval walked over to his pants and detached the water skin that was hanging to the belt strap of his pants. Taking a quick drink first, Faval poured the fluid down his abdomen to wash off what remained of the night before as his thoughts replayed what led up to him getting dirty. She was new to Zeltiva and she had barely known him at all before they consummated their incredibly fresh acquaintanceship, as Faval wasn’t even sure if they counted as friends much less anything past that right now. Faval less than pleasantly dropping (threw) the water skin down to the ground before retrieving his pants, slipping in one leg at a time, while his thoughts gravitated to how horrible all the uncertainty was. The boy anxiously ran his hands through his hair as he rationalized that there wasn’t much reason for her to be randomly interested in him apart from just alleviating boredom. He had no money, nothing to really provide, and he was incredibly inexperienced in pretty much everything. He just happened to be the first person she saw. The boy angrily smacked his fist off the top of his head. Faval’s crippling insecurities were even starting to piss him off. Faval picked up his shirt, a nice red spot forming on his forehead, and quickly decided that it wasn’t worth trying to salvage at this point, he’d find a way to wash it some other time.

A small sigh escaped him as he dropped the shirt to the floor and quietly made his way through the opening of the tent. It was a beautiful morning and he couldn’t help but smile at the rising sun shining down on his face. Faval took a seat just before where the grass met the sand, his knees bent and his feet drowning ever so slightly in to the sandy beach. Not long after he got situated, he saw Kressha making her way back to the tent and Faval couldn’t help but feel his face contort in to a smile. It didn’t last long however, as soon as she was close enough to hear him; Faval skipped all the pleasantries and asked the question that had been pestering him for the better part of the morning, his eyes squinting slightly in the sunlight.

“Was this a one time thing?”
Faval
Player

Character sheet
Donor (1)

PreviousNext