Adventure Time!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Adventure Time!

Postby Jinka on April 28th, 2010, 12:55 am

Hey there, I'm back!!!!
I've returned after a long and perilous absence, and I want to get my head back in the game. But I want to ease back in at a relaxed pace, so I'm looking for a partner who doesn't want anything too hardcore right off the bat. I'm willing to go on any adventure and be put into any situation, but there is one thing I need to get done, I would like to be a council member. If I recall I was told a Dhani would be appreciated on the council, and thanks to Stitch, Jinka is now within Syliras. I am telling you this because I thought it might help my future partners decide on whether or not I'm right for them, also I have no idea how one might go about joining this council I've heard about. I'm ready for action and happy to be back on the site, I look forward to roleplaying with you all soon. <33
Image There are those who judge and then there are those who refuse to be judged
Jinka
Toxic Huntress

Words: 4497
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2010, 1:08 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Adventure Time!

Postby Nyahna Sasin on April 28th, 2010, 2:40 am

Hi hi. Nice to see you back. I was wondering, would you be adverse to meeting my Character? I think this could be interesting.
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Adventure Time!

Postby Weyliss on April 28th, 2010, 3:48 am

Hey. I'm a bit swamped with threads right now, but I will so totally grab you for RP when I knock a few off. So yeah. Just be prepared. It could happen at any time.
Weyliss
Aegis

Words: 73298
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2010, 5:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Adventure Time!

Postby Jinka on April 29th, 2010, 5:11 am

Hey Sasin, I agree a meeting of two different factions of Dhani has the opportunity to be very entertaining, especially with being as opposite in views as we are.

And Weyliss I am always prepared for the unexpected, so hit me up whenever, I'm ready for some craziness! <3
Image There are those who judge and then there are those who refuse to be judged
Jinka
Toxic Huntress

Words: 4497
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2010, 1:08 am
Character sheet