A new friend in a vast world[Cresent]

Keda has fun, right?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Keda on July 21st, 2012, 7:09 pm

"So it might not be too much for a lady like you?" He laughed and his hawk looked at him, going back to sleep. It was fun to be around her, not to mention that it was interesting to know another without battling or running away. Since his structure wasn't all that strong he had to run.

Shaking his head of those thoughts he sighed happily. "I don't know really. I mean I like it here, it's just I'm not sure. I like traveling, not to mention, I might sound stupid on this one, but I'm also trying to find the person I love. I don't care about race, it's just feeling loved by someone close to you like that gives me hope, not by family or friends, but yeah... No, no soup for me. It's fine, really."
Hello hello. I'm glad to be here and if you can be kind to a creature like me, let me know, yeah?

Character Sheet: (updated regularly)
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic23442.html
Keda
Demon of Many Purporsions

Words: 13628
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2012, 7:20 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Crescent on July 22nd, 2012, 9:40 am

She looked thoughtful as he spoke while she took sips of her stu and at the mention of finding someone to love she smiled " I'm sure everyone would love to find one of those. I know what you mean about traveling, it's fun in the beginning but in the end it's always great to come back home to a place where you are surrounded by people who love you..where you feel like you belong.."

Voice trailing off just stared at her half eaten soup as she began to drift into thought. She never really had thoughts of settling down..not even to search for a significant other- it just didn't feel like it was her thing- or at least there was no one for her in either case. Thoughts went back to her parents and the stories she heard about them.. How they had left her because she was unwanted.. For some reason she didn't buy that version of the story the Redtide pod told her but then again she really didn't know what to go on. The story of her father's family from Isur coming to kill her did check out after all. Sighing deeply to a big drink of soup before looking up at the young symensestra before her with a smile. Her thoughts only took about two minutes of their time. A playful look seemed to be worn now. " So you are looking for your love? Sounds like you already found her- where do you think she might be?"

The atmosphere was now light and cheery
Crescent
Player

Words: 19925
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2012, 12:19 pm
Race: Human

Postby Keda on July 23rd, 2012, 3:07 am

"Uh..I haven't found..the right, person yet. And no, I haven't found her, parse.."He was just another odd ball, one definitely not of his kind. When he looked at her with a redden face. "You see, I'm not straight either, which only makes it harder for me.. Please don't run away, or think ill of me. It's just I hate to hurt women, not to mention I don't like the way some of them are. Not you, but I just don't have..that kind of connection with any kinds."

Now he looked down to the floor wear his sandal covered feet poked out, the black toe nails trimmed painfully down so he could fit shoes if he wished. Though the atmosphere was kind and cool, he himself was very embarrassed as he finally revealed it to someone other than his younger sister.
Hello hello. I'm glad to be here and if you can be kind to a creature like me, let me know, yeah?

Keda

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Crescent on July 23rd, 2012, 8:52 am

His words caught her off guard but she figured this world is full of all types.
" Why will ai think ill of you?" she quizzed not really sure why would he think she'd think of him a any differently. His reasons for bein the way he was was noble, he didn't want to hurt any maiden, and as far as women went she kind of laughed kind heartedly about him
not liking how some were. " I hear ya" she comented chuckling as she ripped part of the bread at her table. " I know sometimes we faes could get a little boisterous and fussy" playfully winking quizzes " so where will you go from here? Got any place you can stay?"
Crescent
Player

Postby Keda on July 24th, 2012, 12:42 am

"Well, most don't like me as is and me being gay would just make it worse, so I just thought..that's all." He smiled as the relief was washing over him, he continued to talk to the kind human. "You're funny. I like you, you're a good friend.. But no, I sleep outside the walls and in the forest where we won't be much vulnerable as you are in here. Out there I can also run faster, though in here I could climb up walls easily. And on top of that I'm not going any where yet, just looking around you know? You?"

Keda once more picked up his head then he began to fiddle with his silver like hair, the black streaks coming out 'to play' as well.

Keda

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Crescent on July 24th, 2012, 7:52 pm

" Well anyone who can't accept you for you is stupid and not worth your time" she stated taking the last sip of soup with which she concluded with a quiet prayer of thanks for the blessings witch took one minute.

Looking up at Keda smiled warmly as he called her a good friend- she din't have any friends- the idea of him being the first one made her happy. " So have you seen around Syrilas yet? Would you like to explore it with me?""
Crescent
Player

Postby Keda on July 25th, 2012, 4:12 pm

"I would love to! And thank you, I did find someone attractive, but I don't think he's as open minded as me. Anyway..so let's go then?" Keda smiled and poked his hawk, and as he pulled his hand away she popped up which made him laugh. "Your too cute little one." As she looked up at him he patted his shoulder which she gladly followed his silent command and then he rose. Stretching Keda was happy to explore the city with her, plus the afternoon was still early and they had time to do so.

As she didn't comment on the friend part he just assumed she accepted his silent idea and smiled down at her. He was definitely taller than her but that didn't matter, it only made him feel more out of place is all.

Keda

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Crescent on August 13th, 2012, 7:50 pm

Smiling left the payment on the table and made her way outside. The afternoon was warm but breezy. Her new friend did seem quite interesting, and his motives were admirible. She'd learned a lot through his words and smiled. Looking over her shoulder asked " have a horse?"
Crescent
Player

Postby Keda on August 14th, 2012, 10:45 pm

He smiled and frowned almost in the same second. "Sadly no, I only have my small feathered friend. I must admit though, It'd be interesting to own one, but with their minds and stature, I'm a bit afriad of them, after all my frame is nothing less than frail glass, practically anyway." He looked about and closed his eyes as the breeze came by, the comfortable winds made him calm and he blushed as a slight memory passed through his mind.

"Where would you like to go? I'm sure you know more about this city than I do."

Keda

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Previous