Nosferious Kainetu

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Nosferious Kainetu

Postby Nosferious_Kainetu on April 28th, 2010, 10:18 pm

Content/Description
(GREEN) Section 1:Character Description
In section one I will be discussing my characters physical properties to provide one with a visual image of what he appears to look like. This information will include height, weight, body build, hair color, scars, eyes color, and even the clothing he wears.

(PURPLE) Section 2:Character Concepts and History
Here you will be able to find out what my character is somewhat like though of course midst the roleplaying he may be altered to fit more my real personality of which I am not too good at guessing it. Also his history will be found in this section.

(RED) Section 3:Training/Skills
In this section I will be providing a full detailed description of my skills. This page will be updated regularly in accordance to what I earn in the midst of my roleplaying.

(GOLD) Section 4:Equipment and Ledger.
Here is where I will be keeping track of all things in my possession including a description of my home. This will also state how much money I have remaining as stated in "Mizas" the monetary value of the game setting.

(BLUE) Section 5:Thread List
Here will be a list of my threads of which I have created or participated in. I will do my best to keep this updated and kept to the date according to the system provided mid game.

(GREY) Section 6:Training Threads and Job Outline.
Here you will find all the threads of which were based on the purpose of furthering my skills and abilities. Here you will also find an outline of my characters job.

Review: Overview of section 2,3,4, and 6.
This is a quick overview of some of the more important information without the need to search for it.
Last edited by Nosferious_Kainetu on April 30th, 2010, 7:58 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Syliras Dusk's Office. http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic1973.html
Nosferious_Kainetu
Syliran Teacher

Words: 20391
Joined roleplay: April 28th, 2010, 7:41 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Nosferious Kainetu

Postby Nosferious_Kainetu on April 28th, 2010, 10:18 pm

Section 1

Character Description
Name:Nosferious Kainetu.

Height/Weight: "I stand at 5'9 and measure in at 142 pounds. I am of a slim frame and weak body structure. I can hold an estimated twenty pounds but beyond that would cause my body much strain."

Skin/Eye/Hair Color/Gender: "I do my best to keep well shaved and trimmed. White Male with a hairstyle that sticks up on its own at a maximum length of 1 and 3/5th of an inch. I have pale skin, brown eyes, and brown hair."

Clothing:"I don upon my fragile frame a simple green robe with pockets of many sizes. Some to hold books and others, supplies for my literary practices. My boots are long since worn and pants are also wearing out."
Last edited by Nosferious_Kainetu on April 30th, 2010, 7:09 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Nosferious_Kainetu
Syliran Teacher

Character sheet

Nosferious Kainetu

Postby Nosferious_Kainetu on April 28th, 2010, 10:19 pm

Section 2

Concept/History
Character Concepts:Nosferious Kainetu's actions are changed depending upon the situation. Though his usual attitude is cheery enough to keep others pleased, his mind is often wandering, observing things around him.

SITUATIONS

Fights :
Having no ability to actually handle much Physical contact, Nosferious Kainetu learned two things that have kept him alive. How to dodge a drunkards throw, and how to run like hell.

There has only been one situation where he actually took up a defensive stance. He lifted two knives off of the dining room table, speaking in a calm voice with a dark glare, "You think you can take me. Try it." The men surrounding him did not buy this threat and approached. There he tossed the knives down, both of hitting with a clank.

This distracted the men long enough for him to find a break in their formation, dive through the opening, jump up onto a table and jump once more out of a window. This of course did not end well when he smashed into a stall instead of landing, broke his left arm, and gave him a number of nasty cuts from splintering wood snapping around him. Fortunately he escaped still, though hurt, not as hurt as he would of been if those men caught up to him.

Friendship/Lovelife :
He has a friendly attitude towards other people and will often accept any friends he can get no matter their flaws. He does not mind being the brunt of a joke nor a tool for a time, however he will draw lines once he things he is being poorly abused over long periods of such said abuse.

His love life is similar, being willing to put up with whatever abuse his loved one gives to him, however will draw a line once enough is enough. In the end however, once he has fallen in love with someone, he will usually never see such abuse in them.

Frightened :
When frightened he acts even more friendly and more carefree, masking his fears. The reason behind this is unknown and instead is simply more a habit that he himself had developed.

Curious :
Often he will find interest in many things. This will usually pertain to books, scrolls, and other things of which would allow him to learn something new. He will go to great lengths to acquire new tools of knowledge and of course experiment using his new found information.

Character History:

Child :
As a child Nosferious Kainetu was actually named Noka Ziran after his father Nosferios Ziran and mother Kainetu Kowatski. He was born into wealth and because of his peaceful days he was often taught by his parents, the importance of study.

However, they did not make him study specific things. Instead, they allowed him to learn whatever he wished. At one point he went so far as to test this possibility by telling both his mother and his father that he was going to disclaim the families treasury and become a simple farmer.

They accepted this, and with that Noka truly believed that he was free to choose his fate. In his later years, his father took an interest as well. A dangerous interest in magic. Often his father would show Noka the effort of his study, controling flame with effort.

This sort of thing of course amazed Noka. He watched in awe as his father shifted the flame slowly from hand to hand, altering its form. After a minute however, the flame died out, his father breathing with a heavy sigh. "I am sorry my boy" he said, his breath heavy as though having hefted stone up a stairway, "Is a tiring thing to do magic."

Months passed and his fathers continued effort in the art of the flame carried on heavily. Each day his dad seemed to grow older then his usual haste, frailer with each passing. However, this was not noticed too great, often his eyes being too busy watching his fathers fire dance upon open palms and across sky.

Finally one night, Noka woke to what seemed the mornings light. It was brighter that morning, as though the sun had actually come to say hello. His eyes opened and watched, the flames ingulfing his room, flicking across every one of his books in his collection, and even burning a portion of his bed.

With haste, Noka jumped out of his bed, his mind in a rush, dashing through wicked flames that felt as though they were going to tear at his flesh with the horrid heat. What seemed a year of running within only a matter of seconds, he rushed from his home.

As he watched his home become covered by the flames, he heard two familiar voices screaming, crying out in sheer agony. Noka could do nothing else, but watch everything he cherish be brought to ash. Yet even as his fathers magic burned all he knew, he blamed not magic, but instead, human stupidity, accepting both his and his fathers mistake.

Starting over :
Without a penny to Noka's name, and without a home to return to, he had no choice but to start over. However, he knew nothing of what was outside his home beyond what he knew from his books. He knew one thing though. He had to move fast.

He was quick to run, his legs carrying him as fast as he could go. He had to find somewhere safer, knowing what prowled the lands outside the gates of his destroyed home. Dhani and Zith, their powers and ferocity knowing no boundaries, not including Myrians who he heard to be even more frightening.

However, with what he read about them, he saw no pictures, and knew nothing of how to tell the other races apart from human, their forms supposedly being easily hidden by heavy cloth, giving them the appearance of full blooded humans.

After hours of running, his body slowly collapsing upon itself, he made it to a town, their guards eyeing the charred boy curiously. As he approached they stopped him, asking him a simple question. "You there, what's your name?"

Memories flew through Noka's head, his mother, his father, all they had accomplished together and the family they became. If not for them, he simply would not be, and their deaths were not something easily accepted. Instead of replying with his true name, he took the names of both his parents. "My name is Nosferious Kainetu"

So begins his new life. Not the life of Noka Ziran, who's entire life was brought into a world of pure peace, and an endless bliss of knowledge, but instead his new life as Nosferious Kainetu, who would find a way to survive without such a grand luxury.
Last edited by Nosferious_Kainetu on April 30th, 2010, 4:15 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Nosferious_Kainetu
Syliran Teacher

Character sheet

Nosferious Kainetu

Postby Nosferious_Kainetu on April 28th, 2010, 10:20 pm

Section 3
Skills Information
Warning. Skill Descriptions :
Acrobatics :
Ones jumping ability and flexibility
Agriculture :
Managing of crops

Animal Husbandry :
Managing of crops

Anthropology :
Study of Race
Aquiculture :
Managing of underwater crops.

Archaeology :
Study of ruins

Architecture :
Understanding of building construct.
Armorer :
Making of armor

Beekeeping :
Ability to keep bees

Begging :
Ability to beg
Birdkeeping :
One's ability to care for birds

Blacksmithing :
Ability to create objects from metalic substances

Blind Fighting :
Ability to fight without sight.
Body Building :
One's muscle mass built through training regiments

Boxing :
How to break someone's nose

Brawling :
How to break someone's nose with a chair or your face.
Brewing :
How to make beer.

Calligraphy :
The art of fine writing.

Candlemaking :
The art of making candles from wax.
Camouflage :
How to hide from that you wish not to see you.

Carpentry :
How to construct furniture.

Cartography :
Making of maps and direction guides.
Carving :
How to create art from sculting out of weaker materials.

Climbing :
Ones ability to scale things with a greater haste.

Construction :
Ones ability to build, related to architecture
Cooking :
How to not burn cereal

Cosmetology :
The art of make up and decorative face paint.

Cryptography :
Deciphering codes
Dance :
How to get jiggy with it.

Dentistry :
Knowing how to work on someone's teeth.

Dual Wielding :
Wielding of two weapons.
Disguise :
How to pretend you're not who you are.

Drawing :
How to spend the next three hours

Driving :

Embalming :
How to preserve your grandmother.

Escape Artist :
How to escape from a binding device.

Etching :
How to create decal into metalic surfaces.
Falconry :
The raising of Falcons

Farming :
How to take care of and manage a farm

Fishing :
How to land the big one
Fletching/Bowing :
How to make a bow

Flint Knapping :
How to reform stones

Floristry :
How to decorate with flowers and other plant life
Food Preservation :
Knowledge of how to make food last for longer periods of time.

Fortune Telling :
Foretelling of ones life to be, or life that it may become.

Forgery :
How to sign your parents name for a progress report.
Gadgeteering :
How to create mechanical devices powered by steam, heat, etc.

Gardening :
Knowing how to make a garden.

Geology :
Knowledge of the earth.
Glassblowing :
How to make glass bowls and containers.

Herbalism :
Knowledge of herbs and what they do.

Horsemanship :
How to care for your horse.
Hunting :
How to hunt that horse.

Impersonation :
How to sound like that horse.

Intelligence :
How to explain to your mother that you shot your horse.
Interrogation :
The reason you had to explain to your mother that you shot a horse.

Investigation :
Seeing that which proves to be incriminating or of pertinence.

Juggling :
How to create a comedic routine through the art of juggle.
Jewelcrafting :
crafting of glimmering material.

Land Navigation :
Ones ability to navigate across vast stretches of land.

Larceny :
Ability to steal and take.
Leatherworking :
How to work with leather

Locksmithing :
How to make locks and deconstruct them.

Math :
What my students should be doing instead of roleplaying!
Medicine :
Knowledge of how to care for one medically

Meditation :
Channeling of ones innermost sanctuary by making it from the outermost world.

Metalsmithing :
How to make metal.
Mining :
Mining of ores.

Mountaineering :
How to pass through a mountain.

Music Composition :
Ones ability to compose music upon scores.
Painting :
Similar to drawing. Ones ability to use paint in arts.

Papermaking :
Ones ability to create parchment of which to write or draw on.

Perfumery :
How to make smelly stuff
Plant Identification :
How to identify the numerous plant life in the area.

Play Musical Instrument :
How to make that rock and roll jam.

Poison :
Ones knowledge on poisonous substances and how to counteract them.
Politics :
Welcome to government.

Pottery :
Ones ability to work with clay and form it to usable items.

Rhetoric :
Ones use of language to entertain or persuade
Philtering :
One's ability to make potions

Riding :
Ones ability to ride a horse or similar creature

Running :
Ones ability to run at greater speed and lengths
Sculpting :
Artistic ability to form from solid material

Seduction :
The best way to gift someone on your anniversary when you forget.

Sewing :
The art of patchwork and needlework.
Shoemaking :
Knowledge of how to construct shoes.

Singing :
Knowing you are able to sing well out of the shower.

Spelunking :
Exploration of caves.
Swimming :
How well one is able to swim in water and underwater.

Tanning :
Ones ability to create fine leathers

Tattooing :
Ones ability to stab someone repetitively in the arm until they look pretty.
Tracking :
Ones ability to track an animal by footprints

Trapping :
Ones ability to trap an animal

Unarmed Combat :
Ones ability to fight without a weapon.
Undertaking :
Caring for the dead.

Vinting :
Making of wine

Weaponry :
The science and art of weaponmaking.
Weaponsmithing :
Knowledge of how to smith weapons.

Weaving :
_The ability to weave baskets and other useful items.

Wilderness Survival :
Ones ability to survive in the wild.
Wrestling :
How to bring down a person through sheer power.

Writing :
Ones literary abilities being placed on parchment or other such papers.

Acrobatics :5(SP)+1
Calligraphy :5(SP)
Cooking :7(SP)
Intelligence :10(SP)
Teaching :15(RB)+3+1+1
Music Composition :5(SP)
Play Musical Instrument :5(SP)
Running :5(SP)+1+1
Writing :8(SP)+1+1
Research: 1
Carpentry: 1

Lores :
Lore of Flaming History. For watching his life burn to naught but ash.

Lore of Burdened Names. For carrying on for him and his parents by taking their names.

Childrens' Pranks

Finding a Teacher's Pet

Knights' Pranks

Lore of Pycons (Poor)

Lore of Spears (Poor)

Lore of Nightmares
Last edited by Nosferious_Kainetu on May 9th, 2010, 6:38 am, edited 30 times in total.
Nosferious_Kainetu
Syliran Teacher

Character sheet

Nosferious Kainetu

Postby Nosferious_Kainetu on April 28th, 2010, 10:24 pm

Section 4
Ledger and Equipment
Starting Money Value :
Six Hundred Gold. (600 GM)
-500 For Dwelling.
One Hundred Gold. (100 GM)/(10000 CM)
100 (GM)

Starting Items
Starting Kit :
■1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
■1 Waterskin
■1 Backpack which contains:
■1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
■Food for a week
■1 eating knife
■Flint & Steel

Special Items :
Damaged Metal Flute: Fortunate to have been forgetful one night, he leaves a flute in his pocket as he sleeps, only to awaken to the flame. As he escaped, he ends up dinging the flute which now makes it sound off when played. This is the only item he was able to keep as a reminder of his old home.

First Home :
Located in Syliras, he lives in a 10x30 room (300 ft) near the southeast section of the castle. It was made as a storage for a large stockpile of supply which quickly was relocated to more secure locations after the room was stolen from multiple times. After the room was cleared out the scent of hay and fruit drifts around the room nearly all the time.

The scent of course annoys Nosferious who often will try and burn inscents to ward the smells. After failing many times, he gave up, accepting the scent he disapproved so greatly of so.

The room is incredibly bare, having only a small bed in the far off corner, a small table that runs along a portion of the wall just beside it, giving little room in between, and an empty chest at the foot of the bed.

Between the bed and tables and the entrance door lies nothing but clean floor with the exception of a long since broken chair towards the northern wall. There is a hearth towards the southern end which is slightly shabby construction due to the fact that it was put in at the last minute to actually make the storage into a room to live in.

Second Home :
After gaining a job as a teacher, Nosferious Kainetu was granted a few things. One classroom in which to teach, and a new home so that he could move out of the storate.

This room totaled at 500 square foot, 20x25. Within it is one bed, one table, two chairs, one chest, and a small bookshelf. There is a window high on the wall of which looks over a courtyard which is not accessable to most of the public including himself.

The smell of candle wax drifts around the room. At first this did not bother Noka, but after his third day there, he learned something. It was not the smell of fruit and hay he hated. It was the smell of whatever he had to smell twenty four hours 91 days a season. Once more he became agitated over the scent.

Purchases :
Purchases Outside Roleplays:

Cotton Tunic X 10 (5 GM) -500
Wool Sash X 5 (5 SM)-50
Cotton Pants X 10 (5 GM)-500
Leather Shoes X 3 (9 SM)-90
Flour 10 Ibs (2 SM)-20

Current Value: 10000-(500+50+500+90+20"1160")=8840
(88GM 4SM)

Winter Blanket X10 (5 GM)-500
Common Books X2 (15 GM) -1500
Blank Books X5 (15 GM) -1500
Deep Pocket Robes X3 (24 GM) -2400

Current Value: 8840-(500+1500+1500+2400"5900")=2940
(9GM 4 SM)

Quills X 6 (3 SM)-30
Black Ink X2 (4 GM) -400

End Value After Initial Purchases, 2510 (25 GM 1 SM)

Purchases Inside Roleplays:
Unknown Clay 1GM
Bread 1SM
Book 7 GM
Tools and supplies for small Pycon training attempt 5 GM
12GM

Money Acquired By Job: 2GM/Day.
Last edited by Nosferious_Kainetu on May 9th, 2010, 5:22 am, edited 26 times in total.
Nosferious_Kainetu
Syliran Teacher

Character sheet

Nosferious Kainetu

Postby Nosferious_Kainetu on April 28th, 2010, 10:27 pm

Section 5
Roleplay Thread List
Year 499 :
_

Year 500 :
_

Year 501 :
_

Year 502 :
_

Year 503 :
_

Year 504 :
_

Year 505 :
_

Year 506 :
_

Year 507 :
_

Year 508 :
SPRING 50 (Acquiring of Teaching Career)
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic2127-10.html

Year 509 :
_

Last edited by Nosferious_Kainetu on May 2nd, 2010, 11:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Nosferious_Kainetu
Syliran Teacher

Character sheet

Nosferious Kainetu

Postby Nosferious_Kainetu on April 30th, 2010, 2:04 am

Section 6
Job and Training Timeline
Job

Jobs :
Fall 499, 61 - Spring 508, 49=Misc part time. Payment Vvalue on daily basis unknown.

Spring 51, 508- Unknown time=Teacher. Payment value on daily basis is 2 Gold Mizas.

Training threads :
Spring 02, 510 AV
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post18350.html
Teaching+3

Spring 04-05, 510AV
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post18374.html
Writing, Running, Acrobatics+1

Spring 08-09, 510 AV (Takes place after thread on Spring 8, 510 AV)
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post19345.html
Last edited by Nosferious_Kainetu on May 7th, 2010, 1:52 am, edited 8 times in total.
Nosferious_Kainetu
Syliran Teacher

Character sheet

Nosferious Kainetu

Postby Nosferious_Kainetu on April 30th, 2010, 6:50 pm

Review

CHARACTER

Personality:
Quick to run if threatened, but unusually calm under scary situations. Accepts abusive relationships unless abuse is taken to an extreme.

Skills:
Acrobatics :6
Calligraphy :5
Cooking :7
Intelligence :10
Teaching :20
Music Composition :5
Play Musical Instrument :5
Running :7
Writing :10
Research :1
Carpentry :1