[Summer 512] Suvan Sea Current Events

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

[Summer 512] Suvan Sea Current Events

Postby Gabrielle Seawind on July 13th, 2012, 1:47 pm

The inhabitants of the Suvan Sea continue to cope with the effects of last season's Djed Storm, although life has more or less returned to normal. Aside from that, the Anchorage Flotilla has been fully rebuilt, although they urge travelers to come barter with them as to replenish the supplies that have been lost. Adventurers and treasure hunters alike now choose to explore the numerous shipwrecks, trying to salvage what they can. However, rumours of rabid animals are still rampant, and those out at sea should be wary of attacks.

Available Quests
Feel free to PM me if you want to do a quest about the following current events. These quests will be subject to the player’s interpretation, but also open to random posts from me. Also, even if you won’t be doing the quest itself, your PC may have IC knowledge about the related events. For example, those at the Flotilla may witness the emerging amount of ghosts.

Mass Haunting at The Flotilla
Those in the Flotilla are restless as shadows of those who have perished during the storm walk across the decks of their ship. These ghosts are vengeful and wreak havoc. The superstitious Svefra say that these ghosts will not leave until someone helps them come into peace with what has happened. Several of the living refuse to let anyone call on a Spiritist, wanting to stay with their loved ones a little bit longer. In the end, Ceona Whitewave gives out a call to anyone, even outsiders, who may help with the situation.

’Fake’ Pirates Alert
A novice group of non-Svefra pirates have emmerged in the Southern Suvan Sea. They normally prey on unwitting sailors and fishermen. It has caused a stir among the Svefra, who have decided to hunt them down.

Thread Goals
Continuing from DS Trident’s footsteps, we will also have Thread Goals for Summer 512. These goals can be completed at anytime, and can occur all the way until the end of August. All of them are open to interpretation; most are meant to be vague. When you have finished these goals, PM me the proof and I’ll be happy to award them for you!

• Purchase something you don’t need.
  • Barter with a Svefra.
  • Debate with a stranger.
  • Accidentally fall into the water.
  • Get attacked by a rabid sea animal.
  • Pray to Laviku.
  • Learn something new about another race.
Gabrielle Seawind
Just Another Pirate

Words: 116325
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2011, 12:34 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes