Waiting with a drink [OPEN]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Lysandra on April 30th, 2010, 3:39 pm

Lysandra sat, eyes down cast, fingering her dark red hair: she was bored.
She sometimes would look around for somebody of interest, finding nobody she would go back to her brooding. She played with her beer mug, crossed her legs and waited. She stood out in the tavern, not only because she was sitting alone but also because of her strange Myrian features.
She played with a gold feather attached to one of her braids, sinking deeper in her thoughts, chasing them into the dark maze of her mind.
Lysandra
Player

Words: 8593
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2010, 5:39 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet

Postby Devond Rose on May 1st, 2010, 2:28 am

Devond walked casually into the tavern. He was looking for a drink, just something to calm his nerves. He went up to the bar and said to the barman "I would like a nice ale please."

The bartender looked at him in disgust. This whole racism thing was really annoying him. He was looking for someone else who was different, some one who might feel his pain. The Bar Tender came back with his drink. He gulped it down in two great slugs.

He then started to look around from his seat. He saw some ineristing looking characters around the bar, mostly humans though. Then as he looked into a small booth where a Myrian girl was sitting all alone.

He decided to walk over and see if she needed any company. "Would you mind if i sat down here? You look a little lonely."
One day, imagination will be the downfall of mankind.- Me
Devond Rose
Player

Words: 3305
Joined roleplay: April 24th, 2010, 11:02 pm
Race: Symenestra

Postby Lysandra on May 1st, 2010, 4:52 pm

Lysandra watched as a Symenestra enter. People parted to let him pass and many flinched, she didn’t. But she perked up: at last someone interesting. She was surprised when he made his way to her table and asked her if he could sit next to her.
She replied “Loneliness is my companion but he can be dismissed” She smiled “The name is Lysandra”
A Symenestra in Syliras? Now she was burning with curiosity but she waited for him to sit down and introduce himself.
She untied her hair and folded her bare arms and waited.
Lysandra
Player

Character sheet

Postby Devond Rose on May 4th, 2010, 8:36 pm

"Thank you, hospitality is hard to come by in this place." He had forgotten to introduce himself he realized. "I'm Devond Rose, by the way" He thought this Myrian was very interesting, judging by the fact that she hadn't shoved him away at first glance like the rest of the bar patrons.

"So what brings you here all alone exactly?" He asked casually, thinking she wondered the same thing.
Devond Rose
Player

Postby Lysandra on May 8th, 2010, 5:16 pm

She looked around and said “I’m here because I have no idea where to go and because I’m alone”
She smiled trying not to stare at the Symenestra, she had never seen one only heard of them in sinister tales. She had never believed the fangs or the claws but now she faced the evidence.
“And why are you here?”
Lysandra
Player

Character sheet

Postby Devond Rose on May 9th, 2010, 12:31 am

"Same reasons, i don't know what i'm going to do next and i have no companions. This bar is very nice, though, very warm." Devond was just trying to make small talk now, he had a few small questions he did want ask though.

"What exactly is your profession Lysandra?" He was rather curious, she looked like she was different from everyone else. Definitely not a stupid person he didn't think.
Devond Rose
Player

Postby Lysandra on May 9th, 2010, 10:28 am

She laughed and answered “My profession?” She smiled suggestively and continued “Mayhem” She winked and said “I’m actually looking for a job, what about you Devond?”
“Where do you come from and what brings you alone to Syliras?”
She had heard that Symenestras came from Kalinor, it was a long way away she mused.
Lysandra
Player

Character sheet

Postby Devond Rose on May 9th, 2010, 2:36 pm

Well my life story is complicated, and came here to see what all the hype was about the city and it is a very strange place. "My profession o the other hand, is assassination." Devond had adapted his survival skills and hunting skills for humans, and other sentient creatures, it had been quite effective he thought.

"So what exactly do you mean by "mayhem" 'tis a very broad topic." He was thinking maybe she was a spy or maybe a robber, but he supposed it would be best if he asked her. He sat there and hollered at the bar tender to bring him another drink, and then waited for Lysandras reply.
Devond Rose
Player

Postby Lysandra on May 9th, 2010, 3:23 pm

“Mayhem is what I mean, from murder to extortion to thievery” She leant back, he was an assassin then…fitting. She blinked “But I don’t do it for money, I ask very little. I do it because I need mischief…It’s my addiction, the adrenaline pumping, the blood boiling” She shivered “The confusion, that’s my music”
“We could train together once, I’m tired of doing drills against invisible enemies…”
She smiled it was really strange how her kind of people attracted one another, almost all the people she started to talk to were…well, mayhem makers.
Lysandra
Player

Character sheet