[Flashback] Bump Me Maybe (Hadrian)

Because the world needs more teachers.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Leonis on September 15th, 2012, 7:09 am

The boy was assuredly polite, but he certainly knew how to make an Ethaefal feel well beyond his years. Regardless, he thanked Hadrian and took a seat, momentarily distracted by the conglomeration of writing material that seemed to encompass the entirety of his desk.

He has a child's body but a scholar's intellect.

"Economics... So your father encouraged a taste for his craft..." It was a deductive statement, but Leonis enjoyed analyzing and questioning. "It may seem silly to say, but I applaud you for straying from the path expected of you." He smiled.

"I've never had the privilege of attending any school, though I've been taught in a smattering of different arts. But then, I've experienced more than the average human...." He paused and grinned, "Strange to say, when all my memories hold are the days of when I was once one of you."
Leonis
Sunchild

Words: 9123
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2012, 3:55 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Hadrian on September 22nd, 2012, 8:46 pm

"Well, economics are interesting in that they are an intricate system, but it's only a reflection of the larger systems, which I find more interesting..." He wasn't sure how to take the compliment, though, so he sort of froze until the Ethaefal began talking again.

"The academic path isn't the only way to learn," he offered. "Certainly it seems to work the best for me, but I'm odd." He paused. "What do you remember?"

He knew Caelum, of course, and had met a handful of other Ethaefal, but few were willing to share their stories with him. Of course, he could understand that. Some people preferred to keep to themselves, and Hadrian was one of them, but he would come out of his shell for the right opportunity.
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Previous