Solo Tied With A Vine Of Affection

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Tied With A Vine Of Affection

Postby Ashanna on August 13th, 2012, 6:32 pm

Tied With a Vine of Affection

42rd day of Summer, 512 AV

As soon as Ashanna had gotten in the city she knew she was only that much closer to having what she needed. Protection. Her previous attempts had been unsuccessful but hopefully here in Ravok she’d strike gold. Best place to hide was in the shadows. Ideally shadows that creeped leagues and leagues away from the uninvited eye. Scarred from previous experiences, Ashanna knew for now, she needed to be alone. If felt like something between hunger and pain, like when it’s been so long since you’ve eaten that you could feel your stomach begin to consume itself. But it wasn’t her stomach. It was somewhere else. Somewhere she couldn’t pinpoint, couldn’t cure or treat because everytime she tried it got worse. No. now was the time to be alone. Detached. Hidden.

Ashanna needed a job, and she knew how to get one.

The girl tranversed the paths of Ravok, taking a Ravosola here and a bridge there until she got to a very particular canal. Slimmer than most of Ravok's waterways, this canal had a multitude of small bridges, probably a place where foot traffic was not lacking.

Getting off her Ravosala, Ashanna walked to the second bridge and on its parapet she left a stem of ivy.

43rd of Summer, 512 AV

The next night, Ashanna returned to the same bridge. She waited for about ten chimes before a hooded figure began to emerge from the shadows. Ashanna continued waiting, she recognized the hooded figure, there had been many a time when she came to the figure in the past. They'd shared assignments, rewards, targets, drunken nights swimming naked through the canals. Ashanna trusted the woman.

“My my, it has been a long time, hasn’t it?” the woman murmured as she stepped onto the bridge and stood beside the kelvic. Her accent hinted at a Drykas upbringing but Ashanna had never seen tattoos on her body, nor had she ever asked.

“Hello, Erica,” Ashanna smiled though they both looked out into the water that ran below.

“I take it you need something, or have you come all this way to see little ol’ me?”

“Two birds one stone?”

Erica laughed, “Right… so what do you need? Money? A job? Protection? Information?”

“Let’s go with all the of the above.”

“You are a needy one aren’t you?”

This time it was Ashanna’s turn to laugh, “You know I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t really need it.”

“I know. Come with me, we’ll talk along the way.”

The two left the bridge and walked the way Erica had come. The narrow alley, seemed to be part of the building itself as the vaulted ceiling hinted. Though there were a few doors that they’d passed, Erica continued walking until they came out on the other side. Where a small boat had been tethered nearby.
Last edited by Ashanna on August 25th, 2018, 3:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ashanna
Player

Words: 33603
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2012, 7:05 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ashanna on August 14th, 2012, 2:58 am

As they rowed Ashanna looked back and forth from the water to her knees to the back of Erica’s head. She didn’t like to ask for favors despite knowing that her and Erica were close enough that neither would ever deny the other of something, especially when they were in need.

The sky was dark though not quite black. The moon and stars lit the sky like candles upon a chandelier.

“So, how’s Farrick? And what are you running from this time?”

“Mad and Farrick…”

The human girl stopped rowing for a second and turned back, giving Ashanna a look. “What have you done?”

“I’ll tell you the long version later but for now, I didn’t kill who he wanted me to kill.”

“And now he doesn’t trust you.”

“You’d think I had tried eating his first born or something, the man sent a squad after me. In my room. Middle of the night. Four stories up.”

“Hah! Well you did escape.”
“Out of pure luck. Now I always feel like I’m being watched and I know it’s a matter of time before he sends someone after me.”

“Well, then,” Erica said as they neared a building. With the oar, she slowly steadied the boat, “we’ll just have to try to get you busy.”

Through the white door was a small room. Old wooden floors, walls with peeling paint, a counter at the end, the wall behind it lined with shelves. Various handle made candles of different sizes could be found.

If you are looking, which I’m not…

Erica spoke to the man behind the plain wooden counter with a pair of small swinging saloon doors, then walked over and swung one open, gesturing for Ashanna to follow. Moving aside a couple of candles, Erica revealed a door knob on what Ashanna had previously assumed was the back of the shelving. With a twist and a push of the knob, the Erica revealed a starkly different environment.

Inside Ashanna couldn’t help but be surprised. She’d expected the place to be a hideout, a warehouse of sorts. The candle shop had taken her unawares but what she saw ahead of her was even more surprising.
Walls draped in damask silks and white marble floors veined in a pure ebony matching the fabrics. And people. Nearly nude people. It wasn’t that it bothered Ashanna, she herself was quite comfortable in the nude, she preferred it to being clothed but society did seem to think otherwise. But it did take the girl a moment to realize that she was inside a whorehouse.

The two sat down by the bar and Erica ordered a bottle of red wine.

They talked for around 5 chimes before one of the male professionals in the establishment approached them. He wore brown suede chaps that were laced on their sides with silver tipped leather strips. His manhood covered by nothing more than a small piece of velvet. His chest was tanned and glistened with what could have been sweat, oil or any other fluid.

“Is there anything I can do for you ladies?”

Ashanna glanced up at him. His eyes were green; they nearly matched hers by leaned more towards a yellow-green than the grey she bore. Hair the color of golden wheat and rough scruff on his face made the guy exactly the type of man one would find working in a brothel: attractive, greasy and a little sleazy looking.

“Yes, there is,” Erica started. “You could arrange a room for the three of us. And bring her as well,” she pointed to a blue-eyed red head who had just come out from behind the black velvet curtains near the bar.

“Your wish is my command,” the man smirked as he walked away.

“Oh my, what a way with words,” Ashanna laughed once the two friends were left alone.
Last edited by Ashanna on August 25th, 2018, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashanna
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ashanna on August 16th, 2012, 5:33 am

When the two old friends entered the room, Erica stopped at the door and placed a hand on the man’s chest. “Give us 20 chimes and then come in, bring chocolates and scarves.”

With only a smile in return, the man and his red-headed colleague left. Ashanna imagined they’d had received much stranger requests than that in their line of work.

Inside, Erica lay on the bed and leaned back on her arms, “So? How do you like it?”

Ashanna looked around the room and laughed, “I like it fine, I guess?”

“Well like it better, this will be your new place of employment.”

Anyone else might’ve reacted with shock, maybe disgust. But Ashanna stood unaffected. She would have been more concerned if Erica had said the same thing at a theater, marina or studio since she could neither sing, sail or sketch. But this she knew. This, she knew well.

“A whore. Hmm. Might as well, it’s how I got in the city anyway.”

Just then there was a knock on the door.

“Ahh, and the entertainment of the night has arrived,” Ashanna said in a lyrical tone as she opened the door for the hookers.

She held the door as the two came in, watching the way their bodies moved as they walked towards Erica. The man was relaxed, confident in himself, clearly very happy with the arrangement he was about to partake in. The girl seemed unsure. It could have just been her first time with other women but Ashanna doubted it was only that. Perhaps, she was still new to the profession, not quite used to the act of giving up her body in exchange for money. The kelvic wondered for a moment if the girl's entry to the brothel had been less voluntary than her own. Ashanna knew some of the prostitutes there were slaves of the owner, though there wasn’t really any way of knowing without asking. And she didn’t care enough to ask.

Closing the door slowly, Ashanna ignored the creaking of the hinges. Erica already had the man busy eating small chocolate out of her naval, which was perfect because Ashanna had her eyes on the young girl.

Coming up from behind, Ashanna ran her fingers from the back of the girl's neck to the top of her forehead, letting the thick locks of red shuffle about. Ashanna was considerably taller than the girl, maybe nine inches. She tilted her head down and breathed in the scent of the girl’s hair. First, there was the smell of a strong jasmine perfume that rose from the girl’s neck, but as Ashanna closed her eyes and inhaled once more she could make out the aroma of salmon cooked in dill and angelica.

Ashanna took the girl by the hand and led her to the red velvet armchair that stood by an end table near the bed. Gentle hands sat the girl down on the vermillion fabric then caressed her cheek softly.

“How long have you been away from the mountains?”

“I’m sorry, madame?”

“Call me Ashanna, what’s your name?”

“Kisa” her voice was very soft, Ashanna wondered how old the girl was.

“Well, Kisa, I asked you how long it had been since you left Wind Reach.”

“How could you know that?” she almost seemed scared.

Ashanna smiled, the girl’s reaction was much like many of the wild prey she’d hunted before. Insecure, shaky and nervous.

“Sweetheart,” Ashanna’s own voice was lustful and raspy. When she spoke, her speech was drawn out slowly and sensually. “Do, calm down, lest you tense your shoulders.”

The kelvic woman rested one thigh on the right arm of the chair and the other on the left. She sat on Kisa’s lap and leaned forward tenderly placing her hands on the girl’s shoulder and massaging the tension out of them. Ashanna’s thumbs rubbed the redhead’s neck and traced her jawline before stopping at her lips. Leaning in further, Ashanna placed her own lips on the girl’s. Kisa seemed to relax and give in to the woman.

“Your hair was my first clue but I knew when I saw your wrist. Glass jewelry like that isn’t made outside of Wind Reach.”

Ashanna’s lips moved from Kisa’s mouth to her chin, to her neck and to her chest where Ashanna lingered for a chime or two.

“I left a few years ago. Then after a series of very unfortunate choices, I ended up here.”

“There are worse places to be,” Ashanna whispered thinking back to Ahnatep and the not-so-friendly face that awaited her there. With lithe fingers she undid the lacing of the girl’s corset as she continued to kiss the bared skin of her chest. A forceful wrench burst the girl’s corset open and Ashanna smoothed her lips into the soft, alabaster skin, “Let’s forget to think for now.”
Ashanna
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Persona on August 21st, 2012, 4:15 am

Precisely one bell later, the four were back in the common room. The whores had con back to milling around (though Kisa was still acting shy), and Erica had brought Ashanna up to the bar, where she was currently arguing with the pleasantly fat man with a mustache behind the counter.

"I can't hire her just because you want me to. The House demands very fine quality and-" the man was saying in a hushed and somewhat urgent voice.

"She IS fine quality, I promise you," Erica replied easily. "Just give her a chance and she'll prove it to you."

"Erica, I can't bend the rules, even for you! I could lose my job!" he shifted uncomfortably as Erica stared him down. "Maybe...maybe if you could get one of the others to vouch for her?"

Kisa, who had been eavesdropping on the conversation, spoke up with surprising confidence, "I will vouch for her."

The bartender looked surprised. "Kisa, are you sure?" he asked, sounding concerned. "If she turns out to not be up to snuff, it could mean your job too. Are you sure you're willing to risk going back to where you were before? Just for this girl?"

Kisa looked at Ashanna for a long moment, then turned back to the bartender, resolve on her face, and nodded. "She knows what she's doing, and she does it well."

The man sighed. Kisa was new and inexperienced, and perhaps not the best judge of quality, but it would be hard to go back on what he'd said before. "There's a lot more to working here than just being good in the bedroom, you know... All right, all right, I'll give you a chance." Kisa grinned at Ashanna in relief. "Just a chance, mind you! I'm not just going to hire you without seeing what you're capable of!" He wracked his brains for some test that could either prove she was capable, be something she could not possibly pass (though Erica might kill him for that), or stall her long enough for him to think of something better. "For starters, see that fellow in the corner? See if you can get him to buy you a drink."

Persona
The Wildcard

Words: 41121
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Ashanna on August 26th, 2012, 10:45 pm

As Erica and the man discussed Ashanna's possible hiring, the kelvic lazily looked around the room, her eyes meeting those of some men, a couple of women.

She smiled as the two talked about her as if she was a wine. Luckily for Ashanna, her quality was not determined by her length of her age or the place of her making. Merit would have to suffice. And again, another point of luck, the career she was applying for did very much take her physical appearance into account.

When the young Inarta spoke on her behalf, Ashanna smiled in return, silently thankful that she hadn't taken a rough and aggressive approach while in bed. That perhaps had been a trait the girl had acquired very early in life, the ability to judge other people's preferences. It was often as easy as looking at how they held themselves or the words they chose while speaking. It would've come as a huge shock to Ashanna if the shy, reserved red-head had ended up being a dominant sadist behind closed doors.

She turned her smile and careful gaze at the man behind the bar, "A chance is all I need. I'm sure I won't disappoint."

With long and leisurely steps she slowly moved towards the man in the corner. He sat in armchair whose fabric twinned the silk on the walls, a solid, dark ebony tone. On the table in front of him he held a drink of his own, amber in color doused on shattered ice. Ashanna trailed the tips of her nails across the man's shoulders and sat herself in the seat opposite his.

First, she was quiet, studying the man's features as he took in hers. Dark hair shaved short with a matching mustache and goatee. A very particular man, she could tell, as his grooming seemed meticulous and precise. The scar, that marred his chin and ran into the trimmed hair that grew, told Ashanna he was not a gentle person; he could've been over confident or perhaps only worked a dangerous position. He was the kind of man who came to a brothel to be the one in charge. The exact opposite of Ashanna's previous conquest. Or at least those were her thoughts on the man she now considered a mission.

"So, how does one acquire such broad and muscled shoulders like yours? No! Don't tell me. You are a farmer, busily working the fields," she joked, a playful tone easily detected in her voice.

"Or maybe," she started, reaching into his glass and taking one of the pieces of ice which she then traced over her bottom lip as she looked up in thought, "maybe, you sail a ravosala taking people where they need to go on the daily basis."

Her green eyes met the man's gaze as she waited for his response. If he was the kind of man she thought he was, he wouldn't hesitate to brag or prove his worth even if in jest. She'd seen the sword he wore at his belt and it was clear to both of them that she knew of its presence.
Ashanna
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Persona on September 3rd, 2012, 5:29 am

Erica and the bartender watched Ashanna's attempts at flirtation from across the room. Kisa had tried to stay and watch as well, but at an angry look from the bartender, she squeaked and returned to the floor, to resume trying to attract customers. He grunted to Erica, "Well, she has confidence at least." A good quality for a woman of the House. Though over-confidence could be just as offputting. Maybe Ashanna could give some of her spare confidence to Kisa...

The man Ashanna had been told to approach leered at her, obviously appreciating what he saw. Though, the corner of his mouth twitched downward when she plucked the ice from his drink. With an insincere smile, he said conversationally, "You must be new. You haven’t learned yet that whores don’t touch anything I plan to put in my mouth.” He let that sink in for a few moments, hoping to embarrass the girl, make her more vulnerable or compliant. His expression relaxed, and he continued, "As for my occupation, both guesses are wrong. I trade in gems, which, as you can imagine, is a very lucrative--and therefore dangerous--business. I'm not about to risk someone slipping poison into my beverage, now am I?"

The gem trader had reached for his drink, entirely out of habit, but before he brought it to his lips, he realized what he was doing, and set it down away from himself. "Now, my girl, you've rendered my drink undrinkable. How are you going to make amends?" he asked, addressing her breasts with a raised eyebrow.

Persona
The Wildcard

Words: 41121
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Ashanna on August 21st, 2018, 10:25 pm

Hah!, she mentally kicked herself.

Ashanna had missed the mark after all. She’d approached him too quickly, didn’t take enough time stalking her prey before pouncing. Just because he was in a brothel didn’t mean he wanted a quick business interaction.

No. That wasn’t what he wanted.

He’d ordered his drink on ice. This wasn’t a man who was trying to throw back some of the cheapest house whiskey then trade a couple of coins for a couple of tugs and a kiss.

No. He was content waiting. Surely he had learned a great deal of waiting in his trade. While Ashanna had done her fair share of wearing all sorts of fanciful jewels, they had never been hers. She certainly couldn’t guess what it really took to actually buy and sell the shiny trinkets, but it seemed a safe bet that a gem trader would never buy or sell without waiting and considering other offers.

As he put his drink down, Ashanna knew she’d have to take a different route if she was going to seduce him. The amber liquid swirled in his glass as it hit the table. She could smell the richness of the drink. Cherries and currants and the oak barrel it had been made in. Expensive, like the rest of him. He wore fine velvets in dark hues and his boots, while being the slightest bit muddy, had very little wear and made of suede not thick leather. Ashanna had the feeling he dressed himself in this way very intentionally. The black velvet, tufted with small grey pearls, made a striking backdrop to the thick ornate gold chain around his neck and the ruby that hung from it. He was a jewelry box incarnate. If he had been Kelvic, Ashanna was sure he would’ve been a peacock.

That was his problem, he flaunted his money. She suspected this particular trait of his may have been what led to his scar.

Don’t ask about his scar. You always think it is going to be an interesting story with a punchline and a clean finish and it never is.

Her eyes glanced back at the glass on the table.

Well he clearly doesn’t want it anymore, now that the dirty heathen had poisoned it with her unwashed hands.

If his goal had been to embarrass her or make her feel lesser than, he failed. Miserably.

“Oh yes. I am new here. Brand new. Unspoiled you could say. But I do admit, I love being spoiled.”

Ashanna reached over and dropped the piece of ice she’d grabbed earlier back into his glass, then proceeded to grabbing the glass and taking a sip of it herself.

“Your drink is fine. Better than fine, I’d say.” She drained the glass and moaned or was it a purr, “mmm I love blackcurrant. Can you taste it?”

For two minutes, that seemed to drag on much longer, the man stared at her. His marred jaw dropped in what was clearly an uncharacteristic loss of words.
Ashanna
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ashanna on August 22nd, 2018, 1:20 am

Carefully, she watched his eyes. Watched as disgust flickered into annoyance then melted into amusement.

“Yes. Yes of course I can taste it. Though, I must say, I’m surprised a woman of your profession has such a distinguished pallet.”

For some reason that always surprised her. If her eyes had been closed she could still smell the difference between a human and a kelvic. Yet here he was, eyes opened and unobscured and completely unsuspecting of her true nature. No matter. He need not know. There were those who thought of her kind as a lesser race. Those who thought of kelvics as falling somewhere above animals but certainly below humans in the hierarchy of life. Then, there were others who fetishized the idea of being with one. She did not yet know which category he fell under and didn’t want to take her chances. She wanted to get the job. She needed a roof. She needed a place to hide from prying eyes. She was not going to let this pompous fool get in the way of that.

Ashanna let out a delicate laugh, “I knew it! You really don’t recognize me do you?”

Now he was confused.

“I’m sorry… no... have I had you before and forgotten?” his tone was still sour as vinegar.

She laughed again. “No, I just figured a gem trader would likely have visited Syliras before. Forgive me if I have been mistaken.”

“Syliras. Is that where you are from?” He sat up taller, and looked down at his now empty glass, considering whether he should get another, or leave the cocky woman talking to herself and trying to suck the last drop of whiskey from the ice that by now had mostly melted. Or maybe he should get up and take a lap around the room, pick up another of the many roaming ladies and take her to bed instead. That would show her.

But he didn’t get up. He stayed seated. He’d be damned if she was going to wear him out and get him to leave, especially after having taken his drink as well.

“Oh no, I’m not from there. I’ve just been there for the last five, almost six years. There’s a bath house, where I used to work as a masseuse…. Well I started as a masseuse but soon it seemed like I was only getting assigned male clients and they all wanted the same thing. Some fussy woman, seemed her husband had been a frequent customer of mine, never found out which one had been her husband… Anyway, she had fliers made with my name and a general likeness with the words ‘Demon Whore’ slapped on the front, put them up all over town. I decided I needed a change of scenery… somewhere people wouldn’t know. So I landed here, in this lovely establishment.”

As she told her fabricated story, Ashanna circled the rim of the glass in front of her with the tip of her ring finger, the ice that had once been was now water.

The man smiled, whether he believed her or not was unclear to Ashanna but what was clear was that he was certainly entertained.

“Ahhh yes! The infamous Demon Whore. I can’t believe it is you.”

He finally turned his seat to face her, “those drawings don’t do you justice! Forgive me, I did not introduce myself, Alexius Fyrnell”

Ashanna raised her hand, a little too high, “charmed, I’m sure. You may call me Salome.”
Ashanna
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ashanna on August 23rd, 2018, 3:50 am

“Ahh… and what a lovely name. I must say it suits you rather nicely.”

Alexius leaned in further, breathing in deeply, letting it out slowly. Maybe, he thought, maybe she could be worth a night. Looks good enough at least. Wonder if she tastes as good as she looks.

Ashanna watched him. As he leaned in her eye caught the glimmer of his ruby as it swung in its golden encasing. Then, she glanced at his glass and let her gaze linger a second too long, just long enough to be noticed. Abruptly she stood up, her chest gently grazing the man’s face as she stepped off her stool.

“You’ll excuse me, sir.”

Alexius swiftly grabbed her wrist, perhaps a bit rougher than necessary. His face quickly morphed from satisfaction to indignation and the bitterness came through in his voice.

“Where exactly are you going? I’m not finished with you,” his grip tightening.

“Sir, you will have to excuse me. You see, my recent fame has made me somewhat of a novelty item. I don’t mean to make any presumptions but… my price is rather high, you see and —“

“You think I can’t afford you?” he neared choked on his words as they came out. The little wench has quite a kick…

“Oh no, I’m terribly sorry, I didn’t mean to offend. You clearly have money, but a woman in my profession requires a gentleman who is also looking to spend his money… we have been sitting here for quite some time now and you’ve only had one drink… I only figured maybe you had been on a budget…”

Pulling her back in towards himself and the bar, Alexius waved the bar keep over with an impatient holler and suddenly between the two of them stood a bottle of the amber liquid.
Ashanna
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ashanna on August 23rd, 2018, 3:25 pm

They had a few glasses, Ashanna drinking slower than the cocky man by her side, more cautious but frequently bringing her glass to her lips and always making sure she refilled his glass whenever it ran low. Content that he’d finally reigned in the wild mare, the Demon Whore, Alexius felt like celebrating. He took another sip and swirled it in his mouth before swallowing.

He could feel this was going to be a night that made for a great story to tell the next time one of his brothers started bragging about another affair they’d had or planned on having. Even now he was thinking of areas in the story where he would embellish the truth for effect.

Ashanna sat there quite content herself. The job at least, seemed to be secured, she’d been tasked to get the man to buy her a drink. He bought the bottle, and seemed to not be noticing the fact that he’d nearly finished it himself. She could potentially wait it out, attempt to convince him to keep drinking until he either fell asleep or became ill. She could suggest they go up to a room for a few hours, it was her new profession after all. Before Ashanna could decide either way, Alexius had taken her hand in his as he stood. After throwing some mizas on the bar, more than enough to cover the bill, he grabbed the bottle with his free hand and led the way upstairs. He seemed to know the way better than she did, and despite his occasional drunken stumbles and fumbling with the door knob, they reached the inside of the room.

Mentally preparing herself for what she had little doubt would be an unimpressive few minutes, Ashanna ran her almond shaped nails down his back, then around his waist as she reached from behind to undo his belt.

“Mmmmmmm” he moaned, clumsily setting the bottle down on the small wooden table where it wobbled before falling over.

Thank the gods it’s corked, she thought to herself. Broken glass had a way of sobering people up and she needed him amenable.

Off came the belt, followed by the boots and soon, everything else. Ashanna undressed him slowly, deliberately teasing him, paying close attention to where she laid down each of his belongings. He’s very valuable belongs. They made their way to the bed where Alexius heaved his body weight onto hers and Ashanna wriggled underneath trying to find a position that didn’t have her struggling for air.

True to form, a few minutes and some heavy panting later and Alexius slumped down, no longer even partially supporting his own weight. With some effort, Ashanna had him rolled on his back. They both laid there for a few minutes, Ashanna catching her breath and gathering her wits as the snoring of her patron got louder.

For someone who fears poisoning, he sure downed that bottle like mother’s milk… Though, as she quietly inched her way off the bed, Ashanna concluded that he’d very likely been puffing up his story like all men do when talking to workers of her newfound profession. More likely than not, the scar was the result of an accident with a shaving blade while attempting to drunkenly reshape his beard, or perhaps Alexius gave too much lip to someone who turned out to be the better fighter. He certainly had a predisposition to speak as though he were better than those around him, maybe he just spoke to the wrong person. I could believe it.
Ashanna
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next